The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim trolling Jenn, “There’s a lot of mirrors so you can check yourself out when you’re getting dressed in the morning”.

#58 Mirror Mirror on the wall Jenn’s the one we like least of all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In the latest video they talk about what room the nanny stayed in and her review of the bed.
well I tried. They are just batshit crazy.

Jenn was acting so manic in this one. It was uncomfortable and there was a "vibe" I can't explain. She was acting like a child and Tim seemed to be treating her as such. Having fun and being silly is one thing, but she was running from room to room like a kid in a candy store. And as @Tommytomtom said, her "say goodbye to each room" segment was really strange. It's like she became attached to the house after one night and had to relive every room experience before she could go. What the heck is going on?

The nanny showed her some book from the "Belle" library room and she was so over-the-top excited by it, too, and had to "show us." This vlog was bizarre, to say the least.
they are 100% trying to create a creepy kid’s show

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Our little buddy” Okay, Karen, someone needs to teach you about boundaries. 🤢

1C7F98FF-7966-4718-BE67-9A4203AD6177.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Had stopped the newest video earlier at the part where J3Apps starts saying her goodbyes to the rooms, I pulled a muscle cringing so hard. Just put it back on and the part where Tim points out they have kid utensils in the house....oh the irony there.

Reactions: 12
Wait... They are on another staycation? Again? They just came home from the mansion trip 🙄

Had stopped the newest video earlier at the part where J3Apps starts saying her goodbyes to the rooms, I pulled a muscle cringing so hard. Just put it back on and the part where Tim points out they have kid utensils in the house....oh the irony there.
I used to be able to watch their videos but as of late, not so much, they've become too sweetie/cutsie/look at us. And this latest video, well it was very cringe worthy and they sure are laying it on thick to get views and notice from their so called fans.

Reactions: 14
They are not normal, especially JennyLookAtMeFakeMom, it doesn’t seem like her affection towards her miracle child is real. So sad. 😞

Reactions: 15
All these tacky houses with gimmicky interactive crap feel so germy to me. I just have a hard time believing they have the cleaners clean every nook and cranny in a house where kids (and kid-adults like JennyGarth) touch everything, including that old book she was handling.

Reactions: 21
Tim Tracker... gotta love the affordable options they always show their stans. :rolleyes:

1644161411655.png

I did 5 days random in March (before Easter but after most Central Fla spring breaks) and this is what it came out to.
(and five random days in May knocked it down about $1,000)

1644161373431.png

And 5 random days in June (summer vacation) was this -

1644161389186.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Could someone tell me at what point Tim or Jenn disclose that this house stay was given to them in exchange for promotional consideration? (I refuse to watch this episode of House From Hell Part II)

It is clearly stated at the start like it should be? (Jenn: "ahahahahahahaha")
Or hidden at the end with an "Invited out".

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
$700+ a night for that place? NO bleeping WAY. 😳🤣
Yup. And if you just simply divide June's TOTAL bill by 5, it's essentially $1,112 / night.

I mean, I get it's a whole house versus one hotel room at WDW with their ridiculous prices for deluxes but still, I'm really interested in when / if the Trackers will ever "stoop" (sarc) to the level of their sycophant stans and actually stay somewhere affordable to show real-world options that many more people can partake in. I'm guessing that's a no.🤣

• Haha
So the nanny is nothing more than a paid friend for Jackson and Jenn.
Very sad for the little guy. How old does he have to be for his life to actually count as worthy for having real friends?

• Sad
Could someone tell me at what point Tim or Jenn disclose that this house stay was given to them in exchange for promotional consideration? (I refuse to watch this episode of House From Hell Part II)

It is clearly stated at the start like it should be? (Jenn: "ahahahahahahaha")
Or hidden at the end with an "Invited out".
The end…

Reactions: 9
Our little buddy” Okay, Karen, someone needs to teach you about boundaries. 🤢

View attachment 1043863
Karen’s probably one of those people who runs up to pregnant strangers and insists on rubbing their baby bumps, or creepily commenting on how beautiful someone’s kids are. She needs a lesson in boundaries, although I doubt it would do any good.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Number 1, I wouldn't stay there cause they recommended it plus it's tacky like that damn mansion- class it up people, it shows they try way too hard.. and there has to be some sort of a kick back or money something if the TTT's continue to try to impress people by shelling out all this money & slowly pushing that sweet little fella to the back and NO ONE puts baby in the corner! Someone has to be funding all of this or there is some under the table tit going on- hope the IRS is watching them.

Reactions: 6
1644163055093.png

"Ooh we have some chahklit melk...and holy macaroni. Some chicken nuggets for jackson, and some very good looking chahklit brownies."

• Haha
Lynn is becoming a thorn in their side. Between people starting to question is she with them all the time & can we see her- she is going to be a problem.
Jenn may come to regret giddily - and openly - bringing up how helpful the new "in-home daycare-who-is-never-home" will be.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.