Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caligirl123

View attachment 1039028
Screenshot of the Journey of the Little Mermaid Ride. I cringe at these look at the happy family/ I'm a great mom shots. Note to Bloggers, When shooting ride POV videos don't swing the camera on yourself it shouts Narcissism.
I actually attempted to watch this bowel movement of a Vlog. This scene right here was so damn cringeworthy. If you go back and rewatch it, just watch that heifer keep glancing at the camera (presumably to ensure she was in the frame), then once realizing she was, phonily touching/hugging the prop. It was so incredibly forced, phony and just plain awkward. She does it several times.

I’ve seen zoo animals with more true affection for their offspring.

I turned it off after that. She is a monster narcissist.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Den333

Capture.JPG

Screenshot of the Journey of the Little Mermaid Ride. I cringe at these look at the happy family/ I'm a great mom shots. Note to Bloggers, When shooting ride POV videos don't swing the camera on yourself it shouts Narcissism.

• Heart
  • Sick

HiJenn

If they keep at it, they'll lose all the hate watchers.

These "amazing vlog" bore me

Jen, just go back home. You're not needed. You don't add value to the vlogs... no matter how many times you interrupt or read "facts" off your phone.

Just stay home. Mother your son. Let your husband work. "Take your wife to work" year is over.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I came here to say they can’t even take a fucking hike without having to have a babysitter this is beyond disgusting and it’s not fucking normal

I hope she’s getting paid double salaries since she has two jobs one job is being a babysitter the other job is as jens emotional support animal
She's an educator simply taking her student on a field trip and the parents tagged along. :ROFLMAO:
12:40AM eastern time upload. 😂😂😂

They went to the Disney nature preserve. Guess what? They brought along the nanny with them (6:00 into the vlog you can see three shadows by J). I can't even with these two. They can't even deal with their single child and film on a short hike. 🤦‍♀️
Yup. Pretty obvious this isn't working out well, is it Tim?
How long will you let this charade continue on for?

If the nanny is there just to make sure the kiddo is safe and cared for you need to reevaluate your family situation and say no to more kids.
I heard Jenn keeps your balls in the junk drawer in the kitchen.

Last edited:

TBD.IDK

Just watched the first full day in Bojo’s Wonderland. The awkward laugh every 14 seconds is SO cringe and when Jenn said this would be a great place for kids to come, and then cut to a hundred clips of Tim and her doing activities alone. And the omg cringe kisses to Jackson at the end which he actually pulled away from and didn’t even smile or look at her when she did. And like others have said, his stronger connection to Tim seems to be fading now too. It’s actually all just so sad for Jackson. That is the age where little boys are the biggest snuggle monsters with their Mamas and just smile and laugh and think we hung the moon……and I don’t see an ounce of that between them.

ETA: I saw one time, a comment, in which someone excused Jenn’s lack of involvement by saying she’s a girly girl (🤦🏼‍♀️) and it’s probably so hard for her since he’s a boy. I am a huge girly girl, I have a 4 year old son. Before his bedtime tonight we built Thunder Hollow together with Magnatiles. He loved it so much he wanted to leave it out for tomorrow, so we “put the cars to sleep” in a “pit area.” Just before I came up to bed I cut up some paper towels and put a piece on each car as a little blanket to surprise him in the morning. When you are a mother and your kid loves something, you love it because you see how much joy it brings them. If she can’t do that…..it’s just so sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
51k views on the latest video- one before is 83k- the late night shopping spree 155k. Tell me you are buying views without telling me you are buying views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So Lynn the nanny, sorry, educator has to go along on what should be a family hike, while the Tim Tracker the science wanker can give us plenty of googled info on the Florida eco system. Seriously, their lives really are just so sad 😞. Please just be his parents !
Can you imagine how incredibly awkward that is for Nanny Lynn to be tagging along with them, handing over the prop for a photo opportunity and then taking him back so these two can yammer on and on. Then she's sitting off to the side, trying to stay out of the shot but these screw ups can't even get that right.

Then Hernia Timmy is carrying the giant backpack, his giant camera bag and the prop while Jenn films it all. Tim's recovery is going to go slow if JennyFatAss can't help him out by carrying a bag or their miracle child.

We can turn them saying the word "poop" into a drinking game. They just keep saying it over and over, they're shocked when they come upon more poop. You're outside. In a nature preserve. Do you expect the animals to use the commode Tim?

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Thoughts on this vlog -

1. The real reason they did this (again) is to put Disney in the title line. Nowhere on that property beyond the signage and some info placards is there anything related to Disney.

2. It's not in Kissimmee like they put in the vlog; it's in Poinciana and it's actually waaaay far out from anywhere a typical tourist would desire to go. It's south of Kissimmee proper and not near the touristy 192-ish Kissimmee that everyone knows. And it's certainly NOT Orlando proper either, or even Orange County. (i.e. "Free fun things to do in Orlando!")

3. I've been there several times and, while nicely maintained and great for people (like myself) who really enjoy being out in the Fla wilderness, it's really just a basic nature walk. If you don't know what you're specifically looking at, it's going to be very boring for the random person. You have to REALLY love that type of Florida longleaf pine savanna / flatwoods landscape to enjoy it; otherwise, yet again, the random person will probably hate it (especially in the summer; and this time of year when the weather is nicer, it looks kinda dead there).

4. Jenn was not necessary with her Google commentary. There were actually times where Tim was - to his credit - giving some decent info, e.g., the tannins in the leaves coloring the water. Then she had to go and Google crap and it just was jarring to see her / listen to her reading off a screen while being filmed. Give Tim back his channel, Jenn. :rolleyes:

5. I cannot - CANNOT! - believe they took their eDUcATor (not a nanny, not a babysitter, so says the stans) with them. I know @Southpaw33 saw her shadow. I caught her in the clip below. Absolutely no reason at all. I hope they're paying her well for all this crap.

View attachment 1037016

And for laughs - a comment from yet another wannabe YouTube vlogger.
Sure, they really always show up for us. :rolleyes:

Does that also include when Jenn apologizes for the umpteenth time about not showing up for "us"? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1037023
I agree with ALL of this!

Even though Dim often provides incorrect information, he does actually have the ability to provide decent monologue narration of his random experiences. That is what made TheTimTracker channel. Ginn not only provides zero useful information, she interrupts his flow and he is left with “yeah” and a bunch of chopped up, annoying, useless dialog. And there is no reason to have buddy in the videos other than exploitation.

MustLoveGoats

I take back everything I said a few pages back, or maybe restated, they are the WORST theme park vloggers, the absolute worst. I hope you all can forgive my momentary lapse of kindness toward them. Stay out of the theme park biz slackers, you make even Magic Kingdom look boring af.

• Heart
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"Jennifer, Jennifer, please wash your hair." (she looks like
Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 9.30.57 PM.png

Is that Ginn up in the bunk though, or is it Garth?
garth.jpeg

They said they're the first people to stay in the house. But apparently PMM already stayed here...?

• Haha

Moonpie_Mickey

Just watched today’s video. These people do not and I repeat do not need to have another child. They act like Jackson is a dog. Super cute and cuddly as a puppy, but as it got older and started to have a mind of its own they lost interest and just uses him as a prop/character in their videos, and money maker. Now that he doesn’t a growing up, they hired a nanny to watch him and teach him things and they just want Jackson for play time. Jenn seems to only want to be a mom when it looks good for her or when it’s convenient.
Then watching them eat and Jackson is sitting with the Nanny. It’s just such a sad and stranger arrangement. I want my husband and child to spend family time together and not with an additional woman. Just weird.

• Heart
  • Sad
Long time lurker, first time posting.. I have broken my silence just to say how irritating it is when she runs her tongue over her teeth and lips in every.single.video!!! Does she think that is cute?? Arghhhhh 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
JENNLESS VIDEO!!!!

I would watch Tim lick sweat off Nate’s forehead to keep JennyNoShowers out of the videos

I mean I’m exaggerating because that’s disgusting but…you get my drift

• Haha
  • Heart

Moonpie_Mickey

I have so many questions. So does she live with them? Their actual house isn’t that big? How do they have sex? Do they wander around their house in pajamas? Does she wander around in her pajamas? If you want to have a private conversation how do you do that with some stranger living with you? Does she make meals for them or just Jack$son? Wouldn’t Jenn feel weird having another woman living in her house bonding with her child? Is it a sister-wife situation? What do they do when Tim is out? That would be weird. I just don’t get it. I mean I understand the nanny thing in like a 25,000+ sq ft home cause you can have privacy, but just a regular house is too close. Do they pay for her food when they are out? Doesn’t it feel weird going out to eat with another person with you that you pay? Why don’t they ever show her? I mean they told everyone about her. Although there’s a tax deduction for having a live in nanny so maybe that’s why. I mean it’s weird. The whole thing is weird.

• Haha
  • Wow