The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I just watched that scene where Jenn went to "check on Buddy" in the game room, as if he was in there alone. 🙄 They clipped it so she opens the door and she is suddenly seated inside with J. We know he was with the nanny, obviously, but does anyone else wonder if the nanny was hiding in the corner behind that fridge? I thought maybe she headed out before Tim went in, but when he starts walking in there J is holding the sword, facing towards the area behind the fridge and Jenn is seated (he isn't paying attention to Jenn at all). Tim pans around where you could see the area right behind the fridge and the video is cut right then and suddenly you see the table from a different video clip that was done right after and the area behind the fridge is visible with nobody there. I am laughing at the idea of her crammed into the corner hiding behind Jenn and the fridge. 🤣 This is truly bizarre. Maybe she wasn't there, but it seems really weird how it was filmed and cut.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Stating the obvious here: both Dim and Ginn lack critical thinking skills. It’s evident they don’t go back to review previous videos to analyze what they could have done better. Tim’s language during hosted tours isn’t professional either. They are delusional in thinking they put out a top quality product with these videos(#homemovies). And don’t get me started on Ginn’s editing. Clearly they do not care about quality improvement to create a better channel/brand. Such laziness and apathy. Are these companies only looking at their subs and not viewing the pathetic videos when they choose to work with the Trackholes? I would never want to associate my name with the business.

Reactions: 15
Tracker stan logic on display regarding their inability to raise their own child happening on Reddit right now. The comment probably won’t last long. Of course, it all boils down to jEaLoUsY and why does it matter how they LiVe tHeIr LiVeS…
EC9B25A0-C44A-4720-AAD2-44CE7A30707A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
They did. Remember the whole “we stayed at the cheapest resort” video when they stayed at Universal’s Endless Summer resort and then they complained the WHOLE time!
duck that. Endless Summer is a decent resort, and offers a lot more than the Disney All-Stars for less money.

It may not be bougie enough for Tim and Jenn, but if you're on a budget, you get a lot for your money.

It's like they attach the camera to the back of a monkey and let the poor thing have at it.. LOL 🐒🐵🙈🙉🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tracker stan logic on display regarding their inability to raise their own child happening on Reddit right now. The comment probably won’t last long. Of course, it all boils down to jEaLoUsY and why does it matter how they LiVe tHeIr LiVeS…
View attachment 1044239
Yup: anyone who critiques must be jealous. :ROFLMAO:

Curious that they never use the term envy which would be more suiting to what they're trying to say.

duck that. Endless Summer is a decent resort, and offers a lot more than the Disney All-Stars for less money.

It may not be bougie enough for Tim and Jenn, but if you're on a budget, you get a lot for your money.
I would love to stay at Endless Summer some day. I don't see a problem with it.
E.S was beneath them... and they're going camping when? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
Imagine trying to climb this Rapunzels greasy ass hair and plummeting to your death because it kept sliding through your fingers 🤣🤣

B81EA360-826F-44F0-99E8-D1917857CC82.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are there bars on the window? If Rupunzel's hair is let down, someone is climbing up and they need that window open.
Yeesh. Details people.

Also, no one in their life would be going to visit Jenn. Not Tim, not Jackson, certainly not her new friend for hire.

Reactions: 8
Yup - she'll be leaving them soon if she has an ounce of smarts.
I think she won't last long - she'll tire easily of them taking advantage of her, even if she is going on staycations, etc with them. I wonder if they are paying her way to the parks, etc or if she has to pay her own way

Reactions: 14
So at this point, it definitely seems that a big reason they wanted a full-time nanny is so that when J is in the videos that they can have him stashed away so as to not make filming AND editing more difficult. If J yells out, runs around, gets into things, etc., then they have to cut the video, or redo specific things if, say, Tim was talking as it happened. I have a feeling this was happening a lot (see: Hawaii with the supposed "J spilled ALL OVER HIMSELF!" scene, where he just dropped a few drops, but it interrupted Tim so much that he got all flabbergasted and had to stop everything to clean him up.) There was a live show where Jenn told stans that they should always come up and say hi, but please don't do it while Tim is talking and filming something. She said then he has to redo it over and over and it makes editing more difficult. 🙄

Now, besides them not wanting to have to deal with parenting responsibilities every day, it could have been a good excuse by Jenn that her editing would take less time (😂😂) and filming would be easier for Tim if they didn't have J constantly "interrupting" (aka being a normal kid). It would be an easier sell to Tim OR, on the other hand, a way Tim could have sold it to Jenn rather than admit she can't really seem to handle things on her own.

The hopeful thought we all had that J was going to be out of the vlogs so he could spend time at home, in a relaxing and familiar environment, learning things and just being a regular kid, isn't happening.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
In the latest video they talk about what room the nanny stayed in and her review of the bed.
She needs to get out whilst she can. The butt fucks have learned nothing. Exploitative of everyone who has the misfortune to end up in their lives. This will end in disaster.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1044239
That’s the point- some of these stans would give their kid over to a nanny the second they could. These aholes aren’t good parents either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 1044239
Stans: "Why does it matter how they live their LiVES?" "It's none of your business."

Also stans:
"Where is our buddy?? I miss him."
"When will we meet Lynn?"
"Why don't you drive Jenn??"
"Can we see what Lynn is working on with J?"
"What surgery is Tim getting?"
"I wish you did more home vlogs"
Live stream- "Where is J???" (His parents show him sleeping on the monitor like idiots)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I just started watching this to see what y'all are talking about. Holy crap. You're right. She's MANIC!

But WHO the hell is filming the first 19 seconds?!?!?!?
How is this a "professional" vlogger's work?
It's jerky, off-centered at times, blurry, unsteady, camera whipping around where you can't focus on an image, etc. WTF?!?!

It seemed to be filmed from the front seat (but not by Tim while driving, I hope)

Riveting.

View attachment 1043774

I feel like it's Jenn in the front seat. Her camera skills have always been crappy and the last few vlogs they video their trip into wherever they are going have been like this.

See this is what gets me, here is everything in a nutshell:

The Trackers:
Supposedly “can’t” get pregnant then pregnant… boom “miracle” baby
Start off parenting right feeding kid right then completely give up throw it out the window.
Don’t teach kid basic skills like feeding himself.
Yet teach kid to make stupid signs to pander to viewers
Force kid on ride he isn’t ready for.
Mother of said miracle child wants nothing to do with being a mother and it’s obvious.
Nanny number one
Mannie number two
Nanny number three
Sicko online makes death threats to child they do nothing to change the situation and protect their child.
Sicko online makes disturbing emoji‘s towards their child they continue to push child in the public
Ignore child now except for to stage “loving” moments

The Stans:
Call the child “their own”
Demand to see said child
Throw fits if said child is not in a vlog
Spend 100 hours making some likeness of said child (that was in the NASA comments on IG)
Want to rent a hotel room with the child in it
Make death threats towards child
Make inappropriate adult emoji‘s towards child
Beg to see said child
Get upset if they spot a Tracker in the wild and the kid is not with them
Take pictures of said child and post them on their personal Facebook
And so much more…

The Tattlers:
Show honest concern for the child
Want child kept off social media
Want child protected
Want child to be allowed to develop proper skills including social skills
Want child to eat a healthy diet
Want child to stay off inappropriate rides until said child can make the decision on his own….
And WE … WE … are the “unwell”.

I know this was long but if any Stan is lurking this should put it into perspective… and if it doesn’t you really need to reevaluate your self and who you are as a human

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Stans: "Why does it matter how they live their LiVES?" "It's none of your business."

Also stans:
"Where is our buddy?? I miss him."
"When will we meet Lynn?"
"Why don't you drive Jenn??"
"Can we see what Lynn is working on with Jackson?"
"What surgery is Tim getting?"
"I wish you did more home vlogs"
Live stream- "Where is J???" (His parents show him sleeping on the monitor like idiots)
This is perfect. The most accurate example of how hypocritical they all are.

I think she won't last long - she'll tire easily of them taking advantage of her, even if she is going on staycations, etc with them. I wonder if they are paying her way to the parks, etc or if she has to pay her own way
Should we start placing bets on when Nanny Lynn will leave, on how many nannys they will burn through, at what rate they burn through them?
No prize other than bragging rights.
I feel like it's Jenn in the front seat. Her camera skills have always been crappy and the last few vlogs they video their trip into wherever they are going have been like this.
I think she does this -and- leaves it in to piss Tim off so she doesn't have to film. I get that it's a big camera and they can be clunky but she could have whipped out her iphone to film too. Or, could at least have removed that bad/jumpy footage that does nothing to highlight the location.

She doesn't care. She didn't want to do it. Tim made her.
She rebels by filming junk and leaving it front and center for Tim to realize that she's the boss, not him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yep she had her shoes on.

she made a point to mention how great the showers are…bullshit Jenn, no one believes you showered

I came here to mention that too. She mentions how great the showers were and the pressure was great, yet her hair looks the exact same as it did the day before except now with a kink in it on the right where she probably slept. We may be "unwell" Jenn, but we aren't stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
@scopeyscope and @Southpaw33 - you both NAILED IT! 👏

I wish we had an ability to pin stuff or something. Those two comments absolutely sum up the complete hypocrisy of the stans.

Or, we could all just create umpteen burner accounts and cut / paste them both as responses to the Trackers' stans anytime they comment on FB, Reddit, or YouTube with any stupid saccharine sweet declaration about how awesome of parents they are. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.