Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hangininthere

I mean, with Jen’s reported work experience, she should have no issue finding a job. I’ve lost track of the list of places she’s worked! The outlet mall, Old Navy, a restaurant, on and on and on…

Tim better get a job at the same place with the same hours though. Someone has to drive her to and from work (why don’t they sell their second car???).
Cause it looks good sitting in the driveway? LOL sorry my weirdness showing..

Reactions: 3

Hangininthere

The thing that saddens me is will they even allow him to have friends, right now he's too young to realise that this life isn't normal an normal kids would be having playdates with other kids at his age, once he's older an at school an he's seeing all the kids in their little groups that have formed at daycare or playdates etc an wants to join in are these two bozos going allow that, we know if they can't film somthing they don't allow it an I can't see other parents agreeing to their kids in the vlogs so what path are they gonna choose? to allow him friends over an play without a camera? or not allow friends over or taking him to party's an parks etc cause they can't film the other kids? I really hope for Js sake they allow friends an put the damn camera down, it would be incredible selfish an down right nasty to disallow him having that because they want to keep the camera rolling, they will seriously end up with a child not only hating them but cutting them off as soon as he's able to an having incredible bad social skills, they are really going screw his mental health up for later in life

Just like how they are now.

Reactions: 3

Hangininthere

I am just going to say it- as someone who has a deep love of Jim Henson & Kermit the frog & even Steve Whitmire (who played Kermit for years) this MOFO DOES NOT SOUND LIKE KERMIT ONE TINY BIT. He sounds like a higher pitched version of himself- not Kermit in any damn way. Sorry - that comparison really rubs me the wrong way. It taints the good name of character created by a wonderful, kind & fantastically creative man. Grifter Timmy boy doesn’t hold a candle to Kermit.

Also- anyone guessing that Jennbo had to watch her kid by herself? The nanny can’t be there 24/7 and already did some overnights- so I wonder if she had Thur off (that’s when Tim was spotted at Universal). You know Jennbo would be there stuffing her face if the nanny was there. We know she went with them on Friday to the space center.
Oh sure he does, he looks like Kermit.. ribbit ribbit

Reactions: 2

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Promise was half Ears to You before Promise and Brock split. Brock has gone down a dark mental illness path and Promise lost weight got healthy then engaged. She is ok. She is late to the vlogger party, and not particular good or bad. Just sorta there.
Ok thanks for the info I didn’t know who she was

2020planner

VIP Member
It lets me comment... are you restricted? You might have to follow him to comment, also. Lol

I won't screenshot it here, but a stan named Tiffany (no Ann detected) has commented weird, corny stuff on that post. Wonder if it's THE Tiffany.
I follow them too. I see 373 comments (as of this writing). Is that what you see?

disdad1984

Time for a new thread!

This one is courtesy of @scopeyscope

The Trackers are on another "stay"cation this time at a legit mansion that sleeps the entire Duggar family with room to spare.

I don't even know where to begin anymore with these two. They are just refusing to deal with their problems by going on these vacations over and over again.

Really wish I saw them when I was down at WDW just to see how they truly act when the cameras are off.
That mansion was the definition of Tacky. I had to pop a Xanax anytime they walked into a new themed room. Right up Jen’s alley. Looks like the nanny has been getting some OT in lately. Her lengthy description’s that she abruptly interjects into Kermy’s tours are so like watching paint dry. They made their son sleep in the crappiest room too. Not that he was in the video.