Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angel911

Chatty Member
Seriously 😳 A young person has been thrown so badly they’ve had to get the air ambulance and all she can do is whinge about how that has impacted HER as in the inconvenience of it all. Not one word of I hope she’s ok etc etc …
Jesus wept! she is a nasty nasty piece of work 😲

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She still not acknowledge the passing of Laura’s brother. She posts everything else.
She clearly doesn’t have the breeding or manners to realise that what she is doing is crass, disrespectful and shows a complete lack of respect. She shouldn’t be posting anything for a while. She does realise you can do all these things and not post about them, right? Maybe she could simply take her photos and post them in a week or so. To be swigging champagne while her right hand woman is grieving the loss of her brother is just beyond evil, even for this bitch. Just when I think she can’t get any worse as a person, she outdoes herself. Every. Time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Cutthebull

VIP Member
The bragging has been going on for quite some time so it’s not the timing when so many are struggling that stands out. People are always struggling somewhere. One thing that always sticks out in my mind is her sitting smugly in business class on the way home from Australia. She was boasting about how she had flown her family in such luxury. This was while Australia was being absolutely ravaged by wildfires.
People lost their homes, livelihoods, livestock and all they had were the clothes they were wearing. Her failure to acknowledge that was astounding. Here’s the thing, many people here I’m sure will have flown in business or first class. Myself included and I can say that here as no one knows who I am. I would never put it on social media, I don’t even tell my friends, I just do it. In my opinion she has very deep rooted issues. She must have a huge feeling of insecurity or self loathing because she constantly has to make herself sound rich, important, generous because she’s so kind she buys people things. I think it’s clear she’s very basic, not used to having much and she thinks wearing something plastered in designer logos makes her look important. The comment about £200 worth of petrol was bizarre. If she is trying to highlight that fuel is expensive then just say “I wouldn’t even like to tell you what it cost to fill the lorry, the price is ridiculous”, but no, it has to be a boast. All the expensive cars, clothes and accessories won’t help her to look important. The thing is, you can’t polish a turd. You can roll it in glitter. But it’s still a turd.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

angel911

Chatty Member
I remember Emily Skye giving her a mention literally years ago and I thought oh that might be interesting… maybe some training tips and I was curious about the food.
But of course it became apparent early on that she was just trying to make money there wasn’t a shred of honesty or even passion for what she was doing.
But what really was the hit unfollow moment for me was when she was doing the whole I am a self made person grafting for years bla de bla … and someone mentioned Emily Skye and if it wasn’t for her mention of her ( she has a couple of million followers ) she wouldn’t have got that leg up and got noticed… well she went off on one saying basically ‘who’ and we’re very different people and talking as if they were in the same league <cringe>
Yeah so I just thought at the end of it all you are not a nice person there’s no redeeming qualities there at all, and over the years the narcissist tendencies have gone into overdrive.
But she really is a bit dim for she could’ve had something amazing had she just taken the slow and steady approach instead of the grab your money with another scam of a programme. How many ways is she going to regurgitate the eat less and move around more basic principles that we all know, the cheek to say she has ‘cracked the code’ is anyone falling for that absolute shite??!! 😅
The obsession with her face is incredibly sad and truly is going to leave her looking like Madonna if she’s not careful. A shrink would need an age to unpick all her issues for it’s obvious there are a multitude, I’m all on for trying to look my best but I also know that growing old is fast becoming a privilege and that my body and face will change, but I am happy in my skin and have people around me who make me feel whole and that’s what’s important. Does she not think like you know maybe ‘this’ what she has as in her family is enough??
The more she shouts about all she has and her wonderful life the more it becomes blatantly obvious that there is undoubtedly a very unpleasant person here but also a very very unhappy one and that is sad.

• Heart

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Well someone got their arse handed to them on a plate and I’m totally here for it. Firstly in her post that she did this morning that she has since deleted, she said that the rider wasn’t a child it was a grown woman. What difference does that make? Someone was still injured and she showed absolutely no empathy and was banging on about how inconvenienced she was by the delay. She also said the rider was totally fine and she knew that when she posted her stories. Clearly you didn’t Himbo, because the lady isn’t ok. Head injuries can deteriorate very quickly & the air ambulance wasn’t sent to give it a run out, there was a serious reason why they were there. She also implied there were no medical teams at the event which I would perhaps doubt. I can assure you there are some very angry people this morning, a few of my friends included and they all think she is a narcissistic, nasty, self centred dick. Ah Himbo you showed your true colours yesterday, no empathy and your feeble attempt at bad acting this morning isn’t working with anyone.
Let’s not forget when her daughter was in hospital with appendicitis a young child was brought into the ward with a broken leg late at night. What did Kim do? A video the next morning saying how she got no sleep, then we had a video of her tapping her lip, as she does, rolling her eyes with the poor child wailing in the background. I’ll never forget it, I thought at the time how can a mother have zero empathy for a child in so much pain.

• Wow
  • Angry

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Ryan was complimented on here yesterday for how much he interacts with his kids. Sure as eggs, Kim’s first pic of the day was a selfie of her lying in bed with one of her kids. It’s like a two way conversation between us. We write on here, she responds in her stories (but pretends she hasn’t read here 😂)

• Haha

Woodworker

I hadn’t a clue who she was but the other week my mum was complaining about her behaviour at eventing Ireland. “I don’t know if she comes from money and thinks she can behave however the fuck she likes but she kept trying to queue jump. The stewards were having none of it” literally only just found out that she’s the sculpted vegan and I am not one bit surprised. She was vile towards my sister (who has beat her in every event hahaha)

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
I felt really uncomfortable watching that, she should not be putting that video on instagram. Far too many weird people in this world and she is tagging her. I really hope she got her parents permission!! He only does home visits for her... He looks like he's part of her cult crew...
You need to check out his website. The header image ..... well I have my own thoughts that I shall keep to myself.
1658938969677.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
After the whole air ambulance thing what do you expect? She gives zero fucks about anyone but herself. She will read tattle now and be reminded to address it

• Heart
her posting about not being welcome at a pro choice rally due to being unvaccinated is just gross and so tone def. and coming from a breeder such as herself - then boasting about spending “multiple four figures” in Tom Ford. Well. You can’t polish a turd no matter how much money you put on your credit card !

• Heart
Reactions: 10

dinkydish

Well someone got their arse handed to them on a plate and I’m totally here for it. Firstly in her post that she did this morning that she has since deleted, she said that the rider wasn’t a child it was a grown woman. What difference does that make? Someone was still injured and she showed absolutely no empathy and was banging on about how inconvenienced she was by the delay. She also said the rider was totally fine and she knew that when she posted her stories. Clearly you didn’t Himbo, because the lady isn’t ok. Head injuries can deteriorate very quickly & the air ambulance wasn’t sent to give it a run out, there was a serious reason why they were there. She also implied there were no medical teams at the event which I would perhaps doubt. I can assure you there are some very angry people this morning, a few of my friends included and they all think she is a narcissistic, nasty, self centred dick. Ah Himbo you showed your true colours yesterday, no empathy and your feeble attempt at bad acting this morning isn’t working with anyone.
Let’s not forget when her daughter was in hospital with appendicitis a young child was brought into the ward with a broken leg late at night. What did Kim do? A video the next morning saying how she got no sleep, then we had a video of her tapping her lip, as she does, rolling her eyes with the poor child wailing in the background. I’ll never forget it, I thought at the time how can a mother have zero empathy for a child in so much pain.
I honestly can’t believe I ever gave that monster my money.

• Sad

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Allow me to present The Sculpted Fagin
D7A1CBB4-8F21-4B68-8A9B-40CE226345EB.jpeg

Fagin - Part beggar. Part Faux Vegan.
Her in a nutshell!

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Came on to say just this! She had a rant on Insta about how bored she is at the event today because it’s been held up and delayed for 2 hours as a competitor took a fall and has been taken away in the air ambulance. She then went on to say what a disaster her day has been due to a slight mishap with her pony in the lorry en route and then there was a road closure (which the venue had made everyone aware of via social media well in advance) so she was almost late, it’s been a disaster for her and she wishes she had a bottle of Prosecco or a gin. NOT ONCE HAS SHE SAID SHE HOPES THE INJURED COMPETITOR IS OK AND NOT BADLY HURT, NOT ONCE. It’s all about her. She then goes on to say “thank goodness we have this fabulous big lorry to sit in”. Even I am a little speechless at how utterly selfish that is. No mention of the poor girl who got injured, it’s all about Kim.

• Angry
  • Wow

TanyaG

Chatty Member
There she goes again with the 'People always ask me' No they don't Kimbo! And stop lying - you are on here all the time and then you feel the need to write such shit on your insta because it does bother you. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
She should NEVER have taken a video of someone else's child.
That was disgusting.
That guy gave me pure creep vibes.
She is so stupid

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Karma is really taking its time with this looser 😂
You only know what she shows. And the fact she goes OTT to try and convince everybody that she’s rich, popular and a good mum suggests things aren’t as rosy as she makes out. All that “I love my life. I don’t need a vacation from my life” BS while simultaneously setting up a begging account for people to give her free holidays was both pathetic and very telling.
I’m pretty happy in my life. I haven’t said that to people. I don’t need to. It should speak for itself. It doesn’t with her. Karma is probably constantly shitting on her. She’d never admit it.

dinkydish

“I don’t care what the bottom feeders of tattle think about me” - mentions it at least once a month 😂

• Haha