Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Her content is crap
She really is a car crash
Shite form on her workouts
Endless Selfie pics
Staring in the distance with a glass of prosecco or a beer
Cup of coffee in the morning brought to her by her amazing husband Ryan.. whom she loves so much
Pics of her lunch by her amazing chef ..and in case you don't know his name is Lee.
What a load of rubbish
Like, really.. how is she the 'influencer' she reckons she is?
Kim, we don't need to see another ace lunch that chef Lee has whipped up for you.
Why don't you just start your posts everyday by stating that you have a house keeper, an amazing husband, an office full of staff and a chef whose name is Lee
Slide on million dollar mentor..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

snoopiez

Chatty Member
That's right - I remember her throwing her toys out of the pram because there is a forum for people to express opinions that she doesn't like or approve of and that she can't control. The fact that she pretends she doesn't read this and then more or less addresses the comments directly is just ridiculous.
Also she refers to this site as bottom feeders. Most people here are customers that once believed in her and invested in her and then realised we’d been conned. We’re not just some trolls that randomly decided to post about her. She doesn’t allow us to voice any disappointment in the way most people allow their customers to do so. SHE took OUR money in exchange for lies, broken promises and shit regurgitated programmes. Who’s the bottom feeder? 🤔

snoopiez

Chatty Member
It’s like rubbernecking at an accident … you know you shouldn’t but it’s just too bizarre to miss … I actually find it entertaining and I know that’s not right to say that for sometimes I think she’s losing her grip on reality and could have serious mental health problems 😣
You’re so right. Unfortunately I think the only mental health thing she has going on is extreme narcissism and delusions of grandeur.

Here’s the thing Kimmy, if you’re so phenomenal, epic and amazing…where are all your friends? Where are all your followers going? Why have you more unsatisfied customers and hate being spewed on you than any other alleged fitness influencer? Why are you having to resort to getting your nips out for attention? Why do you have to keep bragging to try and convince people you’re great? No self awareness at all.

But it’s a car crash I’m happy to rubberneck at. I bought one of her programmes. The sheer entertainment value is the only way I’m going to get any bang for my buck.

• Haha

baxter2021

Would rather make my own meals and clean my own house if it meant I could afford to put new windows in and clean up the grotty mould. Some people have odd priorities!

• Heart

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Her current obsession is letting everyone know she has a chef. “Oh I can’t believe I’ve had a chef since 2018” on her stories yesterday. She’s more interested in making people believe she’s rich than the business itself. The ultimate goal for her is to be envied. But why? One of the latest emails also says “I know what it’s like to have money”. Who the fuck cares? Why is that perception so important to her? Does she think people will want to buy her programmes and make her even richer if she reminds them how much money she allegedly has? I think not.

Remember Dimbo, one of our fellow tattlers worked for your bank!
Also, any money you have ever seen is because you slept with a rugby player (now if that was a job I wonder what they’d call it? 🤔)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
The continual filming herself taking a sip then raising the Vulcan eyebrows. Does no one sitting at the table go "here Kim love, put the phone down'?
What does that look like IRL - her with her arm out stretched eye fucking her Samsung. lol.

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
So a lobster being boiled alive is a no no but a fox being skinned alive is ok, as long as it helps you flex your wealth?! Have you ever sat down and thought to yourself that maybe, just maybe, there’s a good reason you have so many haters? Maybe we have a point?!

• Heart

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I literally came to echo what you have all said!!! She is unbelievable! God forbid it was her child who got thrown off and injured! And I’m sorry but don’t sexualise your child 🙄

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
There’s plenty of love in that marriage - they each love alcohol, money and themselves. Oh and did I mention alcohol? She thinks being a drunk makes her somehow interesting. Classless fool.
And chef Lee her own personal chef, yes she has her own personal chef, he's called chef Lee not Lee chef Lee, chef Lee her personal chef

• Haha
Those videos are so distasteful. And on top of that, of course she mentions how badly she wants a drink at least three times in under two minutes - she really does have a problem. Also, did anyone else think it was a bit weird she said her 12/13 year old daughter looked ‘sexy’?? Is that not just totally inappropriate for such a young girl - especially when she’s posting it to her 420k followers ?! (granted most of her followers are bought and fake). Both girls were also covering their faces and it was clear they didn’t want to be filmed / posted. She really is nasty.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Oh my god, I’m such a total Princess, look at me kitting my out my lorry with……bedding and bins! 🙄

Yeah Kim, what a pampered princess you are! Mind you, we’ve seen inside your house so can understand why you think basic crap like that makes you a princess. Moron!

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
instastories.watch for the win!

Nice to see you addressing our feedback again Kimbo. Posts a screenshot of how many views she got and how engagement per view is changing (because we’ve pointed out lots her likes and comments to followers don’t match) Only thing is, that is views over insta AND Facebook, and most likely from paid ads.
Also pointing out her daughter gave permission to share her pic, after we pointed out how she shouldn’t have taken and posted pics of her daughters unwilling friends.
So obvious she cares what we think.
Still haven’t told us why you wear fur and eat milk chocolate bars while taking money off vegans by pretending to be one 🤷‍♀️