The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else have the theory that she’s been eating normal/ ‘non vegan’ food on holidays ?
We all know she isn’t a vegan 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes because I don’t believe off the menu she posted earlier she’d just be having grilled vegetables for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This will be the most interesting travel page ever. Sit by the pool all day and drink booze all night…..it won’t get repetitive at all!

• Haha
Unreal. People in the insiders group following her no fruit no oatmeal no sweet potato no white carbs. Yet she drinks all day then tells people to stop filling their fat face. Yet they keep buying her programs. Laura is not saying much. Other than how bad something is. Wonder if she is salary. Ross is barely mentioned. Is he still working on whatever was to be unveiled ?

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I am pretty shocked. I didn’t think I could have less respect for her than I already did. She’s skirted round the begging theme with her constant tags of accounts such a vivendi but this is blatant and outright begging. It makes my skin crawl for some reason.

And honestly, you can’t convince people you’re a multi millionaire if you’re having to resort to begging for free holidays.

Is this a joke or for real??? Christ - sounds like an idea you come up with at 5am after a bender.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this a joke or for real??? Christ - sounds like an idea you come up with at 5am after a bender.
I reckon he said it as a joke and she's run with it. It's written in the way I come up with amazing hair brained ideas that are completely pie in the sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah Kimbo - you keep telling yourself that love. We do appreciate that you keep checking in on us for our counsel to keep you right, but seriously go and enjoy your epic holiday - I'm pretty sure its not a good use of your precious time to care so much about us.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ryan was complimented on here yesterday for how much he interacts with his kids. Sure as eggs, Kim’s first pic of the day was a selfie of her lying in bed with one of her kids. It’s like a two way conversation between us. We write on here, she responds in her stories (but pretends she hasn’t read here 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ryan was complimented on here yesterday for how much he interacts with his kids. Sure as eggs, Kim’s first pic of the day was a selfie of her lying in bed with one of her kids. It’s like a two way conversation between us. We write on here, she responds in her stories (but pretends she hasn’t read here 😂)
I hope Ryan does the bookings lol, this will be comedy gold, I do think there taking the piss but even if it were true it will never happen like every other venture

Reactions: 1
That is the most greedy thing I have ever seen. “We don’t do cheap and cheerful”? Who the actual duck do you think you are? You are a nobody. Why would anyone want to see her sitting round in her bikini drinking champagne? She really thinks a lot of herself doesn’t she! Money must be tight if she’s on the beg for upmarket holidays. What a disgusting, hard faced little man 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That is the most greedy thing I have ever seen. “We don’t do cheap and cheerful”? Who the actual duck do you think you are? You are a nobody. Why would anyone want to see her sitting round in her bikini drinking champagne? She really thinks a lot of herself doesn’t she! Money must be tight if she’s on the beg for upmarket holidays. What a disgusting, hard faced little man 😷
Sure the two of them would do anything and go to any lengths to make money. Injury compensation claims, sucking up to minor celebrities and hosting them in your home only for it to backfire when they are convicted as part of a sex cult, flogging endless regurgitated fitness programs to whoever will buy, 'mentoring' aka spinning a load of tit to those with more money than sense and epic apps. They really are well matched. Two of the most ruthless horrible people with the most enormous self inflated egos I have ever encountered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.