The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so, she wants be seen to have booked a table in the grandstand for DHS, because they cost £6k, but ‘accidentally’ messed up dates, so conveniently wasn’t actually there ….now is going for the day….to a table in the grandstand, surely, as she is a multi millionaire? All will be revealed
and booked a suite for the week at the Four Seasons….I’m sure that’s an honest mistake as there ain’t no Four Seasons in Dublin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so, she wants be seen to have booked a table in the grandstand for DHS, because they cost £6k, but ‘accidentally’ messed up dates, so conveniently wasn’t actually there ….now is going for the day….to a table in the grandstand, surely, as she is a multi millionaire? All will be revealed
Quick I’m back off holiday, what can I brag about now 🤔 oooooh yes missing my stay at the four seasons and grandstand tickets 🎟 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she can afford the grandstand but has to drop her dignity and beg hotels for free holidays? Yeah, of course. What a rich superstar you are Kimbo! 👍🤣

Reactions: 2
How did she get her dates mixed up? Sure she told us her haemorrhoid cream applying assistant booked all her travel. So she had a suite booked in the Four Seasons all week for Dublin then booked Croatia not realising it was the same week? Sure you did Himbo, sure you did. 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How did she get her dates mixed up? Sure she told us her haemorrhoid cream applying assistant booked all her travel. So she had a suite booked in the Four Seasons all week for Dublin then booked Croatia not realising it was the same week? Sure you did Himbo, sure your did. 😂😂😂😂😂
Trips herself up all the time. Or her assistant messed up.

• Haha
The horsey community can’t stand her and think she is an idiot who really cannot ride.
Everybody that encounters her in the flesh thinks she’s a tool. She has no friends. Her followers are dropping. She frequently gets slated on her shady tactics on fb. She gets absolutely rinsed on here. How on Earth can she still think she’s the bees knees?! Obviously reading the wrong data there Fagin, you shameless beggar.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She still not acknowledge the passing of Laura’s brother. She posts everything else.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She still not acknowledge the passing of Laura’s brother. She posts everything else.
She clearly doesn’t have the breeding or manners to realise that what she is doing is crass, disrespectful and shows a complete lack of respect. She shouldn’t be posting anything for a while. She does realise you can do all these things and not post about them, right? Maybe she could simply take her photos and post them in a week or so. To be swigging champagne while her right hand woman is grieving the loss of her brother is just beyond evil, even for this witch. Just when I think she can’t get any worse as a person, she outdoes herself. Every. Time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She clearly doesn’t have the breeding or manners to realise that what she is doing is crass, disrespectful and shows a complete lack of respect. She shouldn’t be posting anything for a while. She does realise you can do all these things and not post about them, right? Maybe she could simply take her photos and post them in a week or so. To be swigging champagne while her right hand woman is grieving the loss of her brother is just beyond evil, even for this witch. Just when I think she can’t get any worse as a person, she outdoes herself. Every. Time.
I am sure she does not think anyone is her right hand man. She does it all by herself!

They were eating pizza out of a box on the way back to the car. 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.