The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she record herself drinking? Its soo cringe... She's out for dinner with her husband with no kids, and we know practically every drink she's had, what's she had for dinner. I just don't understand her...

Attachments

Reactions: 2
And of course that stupid scarf had to come out again. It’s boiling here in the uk and she’s wearing a scarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really does think she's a brand. Content so bad that it's funny. Pictures of drinks. Videos of her drinking. Photo with the big gormless glipe. Photos of luggage. What's still to come? Green juice in the morning, shopping, more drinks? Can't wait
There will be a photo of a menu, sipping champagne, designer shops and her singing and dancing at the concert

Reactions: 3
Now shes claiming that only in Europe do you get a turndown mat and slippers. Its a world-wide thing Kim. Also how are all her American friends 'ALWAYS' asking. Like really are they?? - noooooo.
1656051403372.png

• Haha
Now shes claiming that only in Europe do you get a turndown mat and slippers. Its a world-wide thing Kim. Also how are all her American friends 'ALWAYS' asking. Like really are they?? - noooooo.
View attachment 1366128
Somebody called ahead and warned them about her feet. They obviously didn’t want them on her their carpet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah you gotta love their dedication - even though she'll just order the egg white omlette. Enjoy along with your green juice and thanks for checking in with us.
VB.PNG

• Haha
Imagine paying £14 for two vegan croissants. 🤣
Jesus wept !! What sort of a balloon is she?? I keep thinking she is running some sort of parody account for none of it is based in the real world and surely she knows no one can take her seriously for there’s not one ounce of credibility or relatability 🤯

Reactions: 1
Caroline G get 42k likes on a recent post with over 1000 comments. Stories are fitness and Health and people doing her workouts. Meanwhile TSV followers get loads of alcohol photos and ads for expensive shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Caroline G get 42k likes on a recent post with over 1000 comments. Stories are fitness and Health and people doing her workouts. Meanwhile TSV followers get loads of alcohol photos and ads for expensive shoes.
Yes - and as someone pointed out earlier in the thread its because Caroline's real and authentic passion for health & fitness shines through - but then so does Kimbos real and authentic passion for herself and money. Different class.

Reactions: 6
She’s so lacking in self awareness it’s unreal. She likes to try and present herself as someone who’s astute and business aware. Pretends she has knowledge of marketing etc. She just spouts out all the crap she’s read but practices none of it. Nobody with any marketing knowledge would agree with advertising animal related products on a vegan page.
I’ve also seen her bang on about interpreting the data that comes back to achieve your goals. She clearly can’t interpret her own data. Anybody with half a brain can look at the crap she’s posting on her insta, and her dwindling followers and interpret that as “No Kimmy, nobody is interested in your bragging or drinking”. I can’t understand why she started another account for horse riding but doesn’t start a separate account for her silly memes, wardrobe changes and drink posts. Or is the ‘company’ and old attention seeking drunk as well as being vegan? 😂

Oh and seriously…is she really wearing white jeans with cream trainers today? They looked awful. Not everything with a name brand on the side looks good!

Caroline shows what you can do with a proper passion and real followers. Not a load of bought North / South American ones.

Caroline shows what you can do with a proper passion and real followers. Not a load of bought North / South American ones.
And her programmes are great and actually worth money! I’m doing one now. I would totally pay for that. It’s so worth it. I paid Kimmy for one programme and it was tit. Got me so pissed off I ended up here 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s so lacking in self awareness it’s unreal. She likes to try and present herself as someone who’s astute and business aware. Pretends she has knowledge of marketing etc. She just spouts out all the crap she’s read but practices none of it. Nobody with any marketing knowledge would agree with advertising animal related products on a vegan page.
I’ve also seen her bang on about interpreting the data that comes back to achieve your goals. She clearly can’t interpret her own data. Anybody with half a brain can look at the crap she’s posting on her insta, and her dwindling followers and interpret that as “No Kimmy, nobody is interested in your bragging or drinking”. I can’t understand why she started another account for horse riding but doesn’t start a separate account for her silly memes, wardrobe changes and drink posts. Or is the ‘company’ and old attention seeking drunk as well as being vegan? 😂

Oh and seriously…is she really wearing white jeans with cream trainers today? They looked awful. Not everything with a name brand on the side looks good!
she had talked about creating a paid app to follow her all day. Which is what she does now. She now talking 3 rd person on the horse app. She seems to have lost interest in horse competition.

• Haha
And her programmes are great and actually worth money! I’m doing one now. I would totally pay for that. It’s so worth it. I paid Kimmy for one programme and it was tit. Got me so pissed off I ended up here 😂
Unfortunately there are a lot of us who got sucked in, but at least we have seen the light!

Imagine being in her company and she’s doing all those ‘look at me drinking again’ videos and all that bullshit, you’d be mortified for her. Her overwhelming need to be valid is embarrassing, especially with the shite content she keeps posting. Her screaming ‘look at me’ posts are getting more desperate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.