The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows what an alcoholic she is that even the dog knows what a bottle of champagne is, as it means a game of fetch the Cork... He was soo excited luckily for bud he plays it a lot #dipso

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely a hen that won’t move unless forced should be checked by a vet? That can’t be a healthy animal unless it’s scundered by the constant screeching ‘Giiiiiiiirrrrrrrlllllllssssssssss’ ???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Riding again today without a hat and in 28 degree heat - give your horse a day off or at least wait til the evening to ride.

Reactions: 6
I hadn’t a clue who she was but the other week my mum was complaining about her behaviour at eventing Ireland. “I don’t know if she comes from money and thinks she can behave however the duck she likes but she kept trying to queue jump. The stewards were having none of it” literally only just found out that she’s the sculpted vegan and I am not one bit surprised. She was vile towards my sister (who has beat her in every event hahaha)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I hadn’t a clue who she was but the other week my mum was complaining about her behaviour at eventing Ireland. “I don’t know if she comes from money and thinks she can behave however the duck she likes but she kept trying to queue jump. The stewards were having none of it” literally only just found out that she’s the sculpted vegan and I am not one bit surprised. She was vile towards my sister (who has beat her in every event hahaha)
Looks like she’s just as popular wherever she goes 🤣

• Heart
What does queue jump mean? No re money I think she is new to money. But she said she used to be a semi professional rider 20 years ago. Which is not even a thing. She thinks she knows everything. She has a stable manager because she is just simply too busy to take care of her own horses. She has someone else pull their manes. The eventing world is small and close nit you can't be vile to others. I did see that someone corrected her about the 12 year old thing. I hope Eventers call her out on riding without a helmet.

Reactions: 4
What does queue jump mean? No re money I think she is new to money. But she said she used to be a semi professional rider 20 years ago. Which is not even a thing. She thinks she knows everything. She has a stable manager because she is just simply too busy to take care of her own horses. She has someone else pull their manes. The eventing world is small and close nit you can't be vile to others. I did see that someone corrected her about the 12 year old thing. I hope Eventers call her out on riding without a helmet.
So there is always a running order for the day and you have to turn up at your given time for dressage etc, and then the other phases run in the same way. She wanted to go before it was her turn and was shouting that she had two horses in the class and needed to, even though this is taken into account when deciding the running order - essentially other riders were warmed up, ready to go when it was THEIR TURN and she was trying to go first. I know plenty of people who have multiple horses in the same class, including some very well known eventers who have competed at Olympic level, and I’ve never seen them be so rude. It’s a very small world

So there is always a running order for the day and you have to turn up at your given time for dressage etc, and then the other phases run in the same way. She wanted to go before it was her turn and was shouting that she had two horses in the class and needed to, even though this is taken into account when deciding the running order - essentially other riders were warmed up, ready to go when it was THEIR TURN and she was trying to go first. I know plenty of people who have multiple horses in the same class, including some very well known eventers who have competed at Olympic level, and I’ve never seen them be so rude. It’s a very small world
Oh yes lol I guess I’m tired today lol

That is so tacky. Nobody is going to want to help you when you act like that. I liked that Eventing has times. Versus Hunters.

I see another video about the alcohol. I can get away with it. God, she really is an alcoholic.

If I search her account I have to find it via the horse account. She must be shadow banned lol. I bet it’s for buying followers.
Her relationship with alcohol is so unhealthy, it’s like she thinks because it’s champagne it doesn’t count. I bet she thinks that alcoholics just swig secretly from bottles of vodka & because she drinks champagne she can’t have a problem.

It's very close knit and people are talking about her and her antics on social media and at the events. Eventing Ireland do not take kindly to that sort of thing.

Reactions: 6
What was her reply?
I posted it.

What a lovely person. Very polite way of saying you’re only interested in making money, not really helping people. So true.

Where was this review left?
It was on a post of hers where she was videotaping herself lifting weights. I forget which one.

What was her reply?
Basically says thank you for your opinion

It's very close knit and people are talking about her and her antics on social media and at the events. Eventing Ireland do not take kindly to that sort of thing.
The whole thing with the air ambulance and the injured rider. I can’t believe she isn’t in hiding. I would hope her trainer talks to her. Posting yourself riding without a helmet is so stupid.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.