The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to Kimmy K for fitness and beauty advice is like going to a prostitute for a hug… just don’t 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could literally be a shot from Ru Paul’s Drag Race. I’m sorry but this is like a bloke in heels. She’s having a few beers tonight and digging herself, lots of self love tonight!
What level of narcissism is this ??? Am genuinely embarrassed for her, has she literally nothing else to do on a Friday night except get drunk and show pictures of her that are YEARS old 🤷‍♀️ Scalded 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Comparing Caroline G instagram. It is full of people doing her many free workouts. It is not full of self portraits, horses, inappropriate memes, plastic surgery and drinking alcohol.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have you ever seen such a catalogue of excuses? Peter did a shocking test, she says because they left the other horse on the lorry. So if she knows the pony needs his pal there to keep him calm, she should have done it. Her fault. She didn’t walk her course properly and The fence wasn’t “partially hidden”, you missed it, rider error. Then with the other horse, she kind of blames the judge for a poor score and he got distracted in the SJ, blaming the horse again.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Comparing Caroline G instagram. It is full of people doing her many free workouts. It is not full of self portraits, horses, inappropriate memes, plastic surgery and drinking alcohol.

Yeah Kimbos Insta is so riveting. Yet more footage of her calling the 'girls' in that cringy voice, shot of a little chaf in her hand 'because her rings are too thick', posts of drinking coffee, drinking beer, drinking wine, photos of laptop. She really should save herself the effort and just post her old content on a loop. No one would notice or care. No wonder followers dropping steadily. Now Caroline on the other hand is thriving and she doesn't even put any effort into trying to promote herself or public image. The results of her workouts and people's love for her are showing in abundance. Must be quite sickening really.

Reactions: 4
She had someone else riding the horses. She has someone else do all the prep work because she too busy. She thinks she can just hop on and go. Her trainer must be embarrassed by her excuses. If he continues to put up with theses excuses he must be intimidated by her.

Reactions: 1
She had someone else riding the horses. She has someone else do all the prep work because she too busy. She thinks she can just hop on and go. Her trainer must be embarrassed by her excuses. If he continues to put up with theses excuses he must be intimidated by her.
She said she was excited about the event because she had put so much work into the horses. Sure she sent the bay horse back to Smith’s for 2 weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Himbo is off to Paris but times must be hard, she’s doing her own nails. 😂 If she’s off to see Coldplay we can expect many selfie videos of the funky chicken cringe dancing.
Incoming videos of her eye fuc*ing herself whilst drinking, shopping (but buying the smallest thing with a designer logo)…..you know the drill.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Himbo is off to Paris but times must be hard, she’s doing her own nails. 😂 If she’s off to see Coldplay we can expect many selfie videos of the funky chicken cringe dancing.
Incoming videos of her eye fuc*ing herself whilst drinking, shopping (but buying the smallest thing with a designer logo)…..you know the drill.
Eye bleeping… I’ve never heard this before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I don’t care what the bottom feeders of tattle think about me” - mentions it at least once a month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There she goes again with the 'People always ask me' No they don't Kimbo! And stop lying - you are on here all the time and then you feel the need to write such tit on your insta because it does bother you. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bottom feeder? I'm not sure she understands the term.

: an opportunist who seeks quick profit usually at the expense of others or from their misfortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.