Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angel911

Chatty Member
Jesus wept! Her FORM on those machines 😭😭😭 how she hasn’t destroyed herself through injury is beyond miraculous

• Heart
Reactions: 9

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
I know several Olympian Eventers and many 4 and 5 star ones, most of them have more horses and don't have the staff she has. I can't believe she and Maya don't groom their horses including plaiting. Or stud their own horses. Even the upper level riders do that themselves. They may have a groom or intern or pay someone to braid. (it is a skill) Eventers are down to earth people they do not like show offs.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Is so very sad - a little respect for her employee would be good - like perhaps staying off the stories for a day or so.
She’s actually vile. I hadn’t realised she had been posting those stories in that cheap, tacky Wonder Woman bikini, talking about getting drunk and how she loves her life (people who do, don’t actually feel the need to keep telling everyone). Her right hand woman has just lost her brother. She absolutely shouldn’t be posting anything let alone these stupid stories about getting drunk. She is actually the most disgusting, self centred, selfish, vile excuse for a woman I have ever seen. Zero empathy. If I was Laura I’d tell her to stick her job.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Just watching her here you can honestly see how broken she is.... She looks like a full blown alcoholic. I cannot stand her attitude, this is not sympathy but seriously, she looks like such a heavy drinker and it's 100% showing now.
She said yesterday the only thing to do that day was to get drunk. That’s not true though is it? The family could have done a boat trip, it’s a beautiful place. There are many alternatives to getting drunk,…….unless you’re an alcoholic.

dinkydish

Yeah her email says it’s gonna produce a tinier waist. Why are you so thick around the waist then Kim? The posing video is gimmicky shite. Honestly, get a grip woman.
I think it’s cause she’s menopausal today but that might change tomorrow.

• Haha

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
I had to do a remix, it's what we're all thinking don't play in front of small children

• Haha

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
That is the most greedy thing I have ever seen. “We don’t do cheap and cheerful”? Who the actual FUCK do you think you are? You are a nobody. Why would anyone want to see her sitting round in her bikini drinking champagne? She really thinks a lot of herself doesn’t she! Money must be tight if she’s on the beg for upmarket holidays. What a disgusting, hard faced little man 😷

• Heart

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220829-214707_Gmail.jpg

You sent the person shoes because you thought they would prove a good contact to have in the future NOT out of the goodness of your heart as you would have people believe

• Sick
  • Heart

snoopiez

Chatty Member
It’s ridiculous that she posts herself with a drink in her hand like it’s a treat or a one off. She literally drinks every single day. It would be like me taking selfies with a cup of tea every day. Bore off 😴 It would be more of an occasion if she didn’t drink! That would be a weird day. You can tell by her eyes in a lot of the morning pictures that she’s had a skinful the night before. But don’t eat fruit people!!!

• Haha

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Ah Kimbo. Love that you engage with us so much. "Here's photos of Maya's friends - see honestly their parents don't mind" Although let's be honest, your house hasn't been filled with loads of her friends. But we know how you love to stretch the truth. And then why not throw in a few wee beers. "That'll show those bitches that I don't care" You really are some craic and we so are grateful for the entertainment 😌

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Incoming stories about packing suitcases - dust covers on shoes/bag (look at all my shoes lol). Pic on the way to airport. Pic on the plane. "And we have arrived" post. Going out to dinner with strategically placed glasses and bag in the background. Menu photos. Maybe a tour of room.
Shit you could write the script.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

TanyaG

Chatty Member
And
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Shows how basic she is. It’s very normal for a manager to ask if everything is ok. She’s clearly begging for a free stay. Also, is her maths not a bit off? She says after 3 nights they switched hotels. They got there on Saturday and then changed hotels on maybe Wednesday? That’s not 3 nights. How very sad about Laura’s brother. Kimmy has zero empathy.
And then wow they offered them a room to get showered in today!!! She really is desperate to get a free holiday! I actually know one of the front of house staff at the Mandarin Oriental in London. Apparently Kimbo became a bit of a joke when they stayed there recently. Trying to make-out she was someone. Does she actually realise the level of clientele they get there? She said they made great entertainment and some of the staff made it into a game humouring her

• Haha
  • Wow

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
and when she was shredding she did say she was hungry. She recently said she has to eat a bagel at night or she would be too hungry. I seem to remember Laura saying she was hungry too!
😱 wash your filthy mouth out! Kim doesn’t lie!!!! She hasn’t lied in years!!!! Shame on you!!

• Haha

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
OMG the 'multiple 4 figure price'. Christ you have no class Kim. Spend and be happy - there is nothing wrong with that. Fair play etc but dont show off.. It's so tacky and desperate for validation. And btw the champagne comes out in most high end shops if you are buying or not. Trust me I know this cause I do shop in them when I London but don't post all over socials what I spent or even bought. It's tasteless. Think about your followers Kim. Braggy behaviour is such a very very ugly trait.

• Heart