Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TanyaG

Chatty Member
So the fat is dropping off her now from doing … what??? An extra WALK in the morning?!?!? Who knew 😅 you’d think with all her money she’d have a decent treadmill though 😬 It isn’t rocket science … do an extra bit of cardio get the steps up and watch what you’re eating, does anyone is this day really need a “plan” especially an EPIC one like hers??? If I ever was curious enough to buy a fitness programme it would be from anyone but her … vile arrogant crude and completely narcissistic and self serving 😭
Wheres the fat dropping from?

truth2022

Oh I didn’t realise he had already been sold I must have missed that. That’s so sad she took it from the loan family 💔 my boy is old but he is semi retired and pottering away two or three times a week I could never sell him.
She should be doing the same as you!

how do you know?
I know the family who took Diamond on loan. They sent the pony back after a few weeks.Kim offered them a lower price but the pony should really be retired and not up for sale again!

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Ok this might be a silly question, but I haven’t followed CUNTstable for very long, but can her kids read and write? Legit question 🤔

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
The difference with Caroline and her is where their passion lies. Carolines passion is fitness. Kim’s is money and power. She thinks fitness (and a gap in the vegan market) is the key to getting what she thinks she deserves. It’s so inauthentic though it’s blindingly obvious. And the proof in the pudding of that is how many of us are ex customers of Kim. Once bitten….
How does she do it for free ?

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
God it’s just occurred to me with how chubby she’s looking in the recent Instagram shit. Is she purposefully gaining weight to pretend to be menopausal?
Could be ! Now all of sudden she in menopause. She goes back and forth. And cellulite is she really using that to rope people in. She said 20k she helped ? There is less than 2k in that group.

Could be ! Now all of sudden she in menopause. She goes back and forth. And cellulite is she really using that to rope people in. She said 20k she helped ? There is less than 2k in that group.
Zap cellulite. Is she 30 years ago ?

Zap cellulite. Is she 30 years ago ?

Attachments

Last edited:

Shimmering

VIP Member
Can someone summarise what exactly has happened or post screen grabs for those of us who have her blocked or are blocked by her?

snoopiez

Chatty Member
It previously showed how many they lost or gained it was great. There is site that shows you how much views stories actually get. I would love that as I doubt she would get 1000 views per story for all her 100,000's of fake followers. I saw someone else do it on another thread we need this haha
Ooooh what site?