The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that it's hilarious how she must have put so much effort into trying to befriend and cling to Allison Mack as a route to fame and then it came back to bite her
And didn’t Kim’s husband write a letter to the court about one of the other cult members basically saying she was a good person? If you were in business with him you’d really have to question his judgement doing something like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I felt really uncomfortable watching that, she should not be putting that video on instagram. Far too many weird people in this world and she is tagging her. I really hope she got her parents permission!! He only does home visits for her... He looks like he's part of her cult crew...

Last edited:
I felt really uncomfortable watching that, she should not be putting that video on instagram. Far too many weird people in this world and she is tagging her. I really hope she got her parents permission!! He only does home visits for her... He looks like he's part of her cult crew...
You need to check out his website. The header image ..... well I have my own thoughts that I shall keep to myself.
1658938969677.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Very uncomfortable watching that crap today 🤢 from kissing her chiropractor to showing & tagging a young child getting treatment 😩

Reactions: 7
What the duck did I just watch?! 🤯 that made for VERY uncomfortable viewing
The way he touches her hair. I understand he needs to see her alignment, but he could have asked her to move her hair. My physio asks me to put my hair in a ponytail so she can see. I found that whole thing very uncomfortable viewing.

Reactions: 5
She should NEVER have taken a video of someone else's child.
That was disgusting.
That guy gave me pure creep vibes.
She is so stupid

Reactions: 9
Hope the parents of the child see this and must measures in place to stop this happening again! I doubt her kids have many friends as it is with not being in school and doing activities etc, but this is sure to pose them what little friends they may have. That guy is a Creepy bastard 🥴

Reactions: 3
Hope the parents of the child see this and must measures in place to stop this happening again! I doubt her kids have many friends as it is with not being in school and doing activities etc, but this is sure to pose them what little friends they may have. That guy is a Creepy bastard 🥴
Still reading tattle she has just put a photo up of her kids friends to prove you wrong... Well it looks like she is forcing them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.