The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she actually asked the face therapy business to comment? “Have a word will ya”. Or am I confused? If so it’s even more pathetic she’s having to ask people to back her up.

Reactions: 4
And all the trouble for someone to film the woman at the face therapy looking at her phone - Jesus . what wack jobs lot of them. Social media is just mental. They are all insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s acts more like an attention seeking teen than a serious business woman. But she’ll be a billionaire by the time she’s 50?! 🤣

• Haha
And all the trouble for someone to film the woman at the face therapy looking at her phone - Jesus . what wack jobs lot of them. Social media is just mental. They are all insane.
I couldn’t agree more. It’s a sad world they live in. Fake, ass kissing, vacuous & self obsessed.

Reactions: 7
Karma is really taking its time with this looser 😂
You only know what she shows. And the fact she goes OTT to try and convince everybody that she’s rich, popular and a good mum suggests things aren’t as rosy as she makes out. All that “I love my life. I don’t need a vacation from my life” BS while simultaneously setting up a begging account for people to give her free holidays was both pathetic and very telling.
I’m pretty happy in my life. I haven’t said that to people. I don’t need to. It should speak for itself. It doesn’t with her. Karma is probably constantly shitting on her. She’d never admit it.

Reactions: 9
So she actually asked the face therapy business to comment? “Have a word will ya”. Or am I confused? If so it’s even more pathetic she’s having to ask people to back her up.
That's what it looks like!

Her current obsession is letting everyone know she has a chef. “Oh I can’t believe I’ve had a chef since 2018” on her stories yesterday. She’s more interested in making people believe she’s rich than the business itself. The ultimate goal for her is to be envied. But why? One of the latest emails also says “I know what it’s like to have money”. Who the duck cares? Why is that perception so important to her? Does she think people will want to buy her programmes and make her even richer if she reminds them how much money she allegedly has? I think not.

Remember Dimbo, one of our fellow tattlers worked for your bank!
Also, any money you have ever seen is because you slept with a rugby player (now if that was a job I wonder what they’d call it? 🤔)
Oh my god, someone knew whether she was in the black or red lol that's so funny. I've missed so much!

I see no difference - just the same smug look. lol.
View attachment 1556726
Her eyes are shocking!

Some gall promoting a current shred with her existing physique. Who in team sculpted vegan is even shredded at this moment? As always, they have no proof the program actually works.
That's what annoys me, there is no actual scientific evidence. It's all lies and nonsense. I've lost a considerable amount of weight in the last 3 years by being sensible, eating well, making some changes and exercise. I have done it in a way where I haven't aged myself, I've no loose skin and haven't been so utterly restrictive. Her plans are so dangerous and Face therapy have really gone down in my expectations by aligning themselves with someone so shoddy, and who has been affiliated with that revolting Nxvim cult who abused women.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And those feet! They are the ugliest most manly feet I’ve ever seen. Given the physique she has and the feet it seems she is just naturally quite manly. As another tattler said, bet she pegs Ryan 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
If she asked that cosmetic place to "have a word" it must be getting to her that people see through her and how false she is. She's dreadful looking and not just because she has had so much work done, she just looks awful and so haggered but then again that could be the booze and loveless marriage, mixed with (not the kids fault) but having feral kids who weren't given the luxury of schooling.

If she asked that cosmetic place to "have a word" it must be getting to her that people see through her and how false she is. She's dreadful looking and not just because she has had so much work done, she just looks awful and so haggered but then again that could be the booze and loveless marriage, mixed with (not the kids fault) but having feral kids who weren't given the luxury of schooling.
There’s plenty of love in that marriage - they each love alcohol, money and themselves. Oh and did I mention alcohol? She thinks being a drunk makes her somehow interesting. Classless fool.

• Haha
There’s plenty of love in that marriage - they each love alcohol, money and themselves. Oh and did I mention alcohol? She thinks being a drunk makes her somehow interesting. Classless fool.
And chef Lee her own personal chef, yes she has her own personal chef, he's called chef Lee not Lee chef Lee, chef Lee her personal chef

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And chef Lee her own personal chef, yes she has her own personal chef, he's called chef Lee not Lee chef Lee, chef Lee her personal chef
It’s been pointed out how demeaning that is to him and we know she reads it all so she’s been made aware but continues to demean him anyway. bleep.

• Haha
Who can’t string a sentence together with that horrendous accent & makes salads which any normal person can do…

I think FT have really lowered their standards by joining in with Kim’s antics. It’s not very professional at all to be posting like that. Kim is attracted to drama. Bad publicity is good publicity in her eyes.

It’s been pointed out how demeaning that is to him and we know she reads it all so she’s been made aware but continues to demean him anyway. bleep.
It’s a wonder she doesn’t call Lorraine (I think that’s her name), “Housekeeper Lorraine” or “Cleaner Lorraine”. She’s a dick.

• Haha
Would rather make my own meals and clean my own house if it meant I could afford to put new windows in and clean up the grotty mould. Some people have odd priorities!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Would rather make my own meals and clean my own house if it meant I could afford to put new windows in and clean up the grotty mould. Some people have odd priorities!
With these price increases in Gas them kids are gonna be freezing in that house in winter at least she has the horse trailer to keep them warm

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oooh look at me! Look at me! I have a Tom Ford outfit. I’m so excited. I need to make sure you all know about it because……eek, Tom Ford!!!!!!!

How to say you’re a basic witch, without actually saying you’re a basic witch 🙄
If designer gear was something she was used to it would go unsaid. Bet her knickers are from Primark 😝

• Haha
Of course she would like Jordan Peterson. Another person who blows smoke out of their arse with no real substance. An audience made up of 90% white men.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.