The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the most boring trip to Paris I have ever seen. She got a take away burger delivered to her room. Basic. Had a nap. Why no designer shipping Himbo, could you not get into the shops? Did you not make an appointment or did they not know who you are? Sure you tag them enough.
Awk now don’t be so harsh… sure they did do some designer shopping…….. they bought his ‘n’ hers Mont Blanc pens!!!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would the drinking explain the eye bags and swollen look all over? I'm not a drinker so not sure but I do know it is counter productive for building muscle.

Reactions: 1
Here - if he said something funny - who the duck is taking the photo of her laughing into the middle distance?

Its like that pic in Marbella when someone said something very funny too. The one with the silly hat. Oh yeah and other 'funny' going shopping one.
The claw gripping that glass gives me major ick

Litre of water incoming!

View attachment 1437583
Liter*** hun. Gotta keep it American

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gosh her page seems to have sunk down the toilet … old photos from years ago when she was leaner, poorly made reels and dodgy competitions/‘winners’ posts.
Where is the ‘vegan’ or real authentic fitness content, it’s such a major vanity project narcissist doesn’t even start to cover it. I’ve said it before but it’s such a pity for she’s missing a trick here big time 😑

Reactions: 3
Gosh her page seems to have sunk down the toilet … old photos from years ago when she was leaner, poorly made reels and dodgy competitions/‘winners’ posts.
Where is the ‘vegan’ or real authentic fitness content, it’s such a major vanity project narcissist doesn’t even start to cover it. I’ve said it before but it’s such a pity for she’s missing a trick here big time 😑
But she has another horse. More alcohol and more horse stuff. But where is the fitness content ?

Kim knows what works. Who are we to say what she's missing on her social media? She's the million dollar mentor don't you know. She has epic plans for world domination and what she doesn't know about promoting business isn't worth knowing.
All of her excellent epic content is surely on her paid access groups, it has to be somewhere?
Doesn't she see these other proper vegan accounts and successful workout gurus and what they post? The very first rule of socials for business is to be professional and engage with your customers and all potential customers.
It's a shop window into your business. What does hers tell us?
She hasn't a clue. That's what it tells us

Reactions: 5
Kim knows what works. Who are we to say what she's missing on her social media? She's the million dollar mentor don't you know. She has epic plans for world domination and what she doesn't know about promoting business isn't worth knowing.
All of her excellent epic content is surely on her paid access groups, it has to be somewhere?
Doesn't she see these other proper vegan accounts and successful workout gurus and what they post? The very first rule of socials for business is to be professional and engage with your customers and all potential customers.
It's a shop window into your business. What does hers tell us?
She hasn't a clue. That's what it tells us
It’s epic. Loads and massive

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seriously 😳 A young person has been thrown so badly they’ve had to get the air ambulance and all she can do is whinge about how that has impacted HER as in the inconvenience of it all. Not one word of I hope she’s ok etc etc …
Jesus wept! she is a nasty nasty piece of work 😲

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Seriously 😳 A young person has been thrown so badly they’ve had to get the air ambulance and all she can do is whinge about how that has impacted HER as in the inconvenience of it all. Not one word of I hope she’s ok etc etc …
That is actually really bad even by her standards. She goes on about self awareness and empathy and clearly has none. A nasty piece of work indeed.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I was about to say the same thing. What a selfish, nasty piece of work she really is. It’s all me, me, me with her 😡

• Angry
Came on to say just this! She had a rant on Insta about how bored she is at the event today because it’s been held up and delayed for 2 hours as a competitor took a fall and has been taken away in the air ambulance. She then went on to say what a disaster her day has been due to a slight mishap with her pony in the lorry en route and then there was a road closure (which the venue had made everyone aware of via social media well in advance) so she was almost late, it’s been a disaster for her and she wishes she had a bottle of Prosecco or a gin. NOT ONCE HAS SHE SAID SHE HOPES THE INJURED COMPETITOR IS OK AND NOT BADLY HURT, NOT ONCE. It’s all about her. She then goes on to say “thank goodness we have this fabulous big lorry to sit in”. Even I am a little speechless at how utterly selfish that is. No mention of the poor girl who got injured, it’s all about Kim.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I literally came to echo what you have all said!!! She is unbelievable! God forbid it was her child who got thrown off and injured! And I’m sorry but don’t sexualise your child 🙄

Reactions: 8
I literally came to echo what you have all said!!! She is unbelievable! God forbid it was her child who got thrown off and injured! And I’m sorry but don’t sexualise your child 🙄
What a horrible thing for her to post. I hope the eventers call her out.

Those videos are so distasteful. And on top of that, of course she mentions how badly she wants a drink at least three times in under two minutes - she really does have a problem. Also, did anyone else think it was a bit weird she said her 12/13 year old daughter looked ‘sexy’?? Is that not just totally inappropriate for such a young girl - especially when she’s posting it to her 420k followers ?! (granted most of her followers are bought and fake). Both girls were also covering their faces and it was clear they didn’t want to be filmed / posted. She really is nasty.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.