The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap…
Still not vegan - still using products that animals have suffered and died to make and has the cheek to advertise them on a vegan page.

Claims it’s not her that’s vegan, it’s the company 🤣

Said on her stories she hasn’t lied for 3 years. Then lied numerous times on her stories.

Launched Menopause Shred after claiming not to be anywhere near menopause yet. Made wild claims about what results it had already produced. Then had to admit there has been no test group!

Deletes any negative comments made in her groups and then blocks the complainers.

Launched SV Horse Riding along with loads of boring af videos of her being really tit at horse riding. Proceeded to blame the horses for her failings and lie about where her and her daughter placed in competitions

Posted a really inappropriate picture of her son naked in the bath

Clearly getting bored of the The Sculpted Vegan. Her content is boring, bizarre and unrelated. Mostly videos of chickens, horses, bragging and drinking.

Still parading the ugliest troll feet known to man on her stories.

Most boring holiday of all time. Was like watching an uneventful episode of Big Brother. She resorted to getting her nipples out for “the nightly nipple show”

Weird, long nipples like cows udders.

Obsessed over Chanel the whole holiday, so proud of herself for being in their shop.

House still failing to bits

Still using massively exaggerated terms to describe everything

Still stalking tattle daily 👀

**In case anybody doesn’t know, you can use War Against Instagrammers site to watch this train wreck. Don’t give her the page views!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Recap…
Still not vegan - still using products that animals have suffered and died to make and has the cheek to advertise them on a vegan page.

Said on her stories she hasn’t lied for 3 years. Then lied numerous times on her stories.

Launched Menopause Shred after claiming not to be anywhere near menopause yet. Made wild claims about what results it had already produced. Then had to admit there has been no test group!

Deletes any negative comments made in her groups and then blocks the complainers.

Launched SV Horse Riding along with loads of boring af videos of her being really tit at horse riding. Proceeded to blame the horses for her failings and lie about where her and her daughter placed in competitions

Clearly getting bored of the The Sculpted Vegan. Her content is boring, bizarre and unrelated. Mostly videos of chickens, horses, bragging and drinking.

Most boring holiday of all time. Was like watching an uneventful episode of Big Brother. She resorted to getting her nipples out for “the nightly nipple show”

Obsessed over Chanel the whole holiday, so proud of herself for being in their shop.

**In case anybody doesn’t know, you can use War Against Instagrammers site to watch this train wreck. Don’t give her the page views!
Great recap, yeah I use that site as well I would never give her views. Once you add her profile it comes up right away in search engine!

Dont forget jumping with no hat on while her daughter watches.

Still having stuff done to her face, as someone pointed out she has more threads on her face than tattle has!!

Still drinks alcohol most nights

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just adding this I love to see how much followers she loses 👀 Kim Jong don't be a dick and buy more go buy a more eggs shells for your new office.

Whatever happened to the house getting all decorated was that another spoof? What she meant to say was just the parents room? I'm gonna start calling her Pinocchio!!

Are we sure this isn’t the building that Ryan has bought for his business?
Where is that?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just adding this I love to see how much followers she loses 👀 Kim Jong don't be a dick and buy more go buy a more eggs shells for your new office.

Whatever happened to the house getting all decorated was that another spoof? What she meant to say was just the parents room? I'm gonna start calling her Pinocchio!!

Where is that?
Didn’t notice this gave the exact followers. Now we’ll be able to see how many she buys at a time 😂

Didn’t notice this gave the exact followers. Now we’ll be able to see how many she buys at a time 😂
It previously showed how many they lost or gained it was great. There is site that shows you how much views stories actually get. I would love that as I doubt she would get 1000 views per story for all her 100,000's of fake followers. I saw someone else do it on another thread we need this haha

Recap…

Hold up! What’s war against instagrammers?! How do I not know this?

It's just a site that you can go on public profilers without them getting the kudos and not having your follow

It previously showed how many they lost or gained it was great. There is site that shows you how much views stories actually get. I would love that as I doubt she would get 1000 views per story for all her 100,000's of fake followers. I saw someone else do it on another thread we need this haha
Ooooh what site?

So where was her office? Still convinced its her house
It was a room in Ryan’s office building. The white houses at the bottom of High street in Holywood near the chapel.

I see she hides how many “likes” she gets. Interaction is always very low for her supposed number of followers.

Reactions: 2
It was a room in Ryan’s office building. The white houses at the bottom of High street in Holywood near the chapel.

I see she hides how many “likes” she gets. Interaction is always very low for her supposed number of followers.
Exactly! If you look at Caroline Girvans page, she doesnt have that many more followers than Pinnochio but her posts usually get thousands of comments. Hers will be true followers though

Reactions: 3
Brilliant recap. Love it!

Exactly! If you look at Caroline Girvans page, she doesnt have that many more followers than Pinnochio but her posts usually get thousands of comments. Hers will be true followers though
Yeah Caroline's are definitely true followers and her account is growing steadily by 1K followers every couple of days. They are like night and day though - Caroline is an extremely talented person who is not self obsessed and not purely motivated by money. She truly deserves every success. It is fantastic to watch her rise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Brilliant recap. Love it!

Yeah Caroline's are definitely true followers and her account is growing steadily by 1K followers every couple of days. They are like night and day though - Caroline is an extremely talented person who is not self obsessed and not purely motivated by money. She truly deserves every success. It is fantastic to watch her rise.
Kim's latest post of 647 v Caroline's 43,000 huge difference. I love Caroline and I hope she never changes and has amazing success

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kim's latest post of 647 v Caroline's 43,000 huge difference. I love Caroline and I hope she never changes and has amazing success
Just look at the difference. Caroline is in a different league altogether. She is pure class and Kim pure trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.