The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was her enormous ego that made her react and post incorrect 'data'. Although she really must be telepathic as she never comes on here. But publicly she must now be seen to have some compassion. What a twist the silly woman got herself in. I'll say no more as what must be remembered is the poor girl who was injured. Really hope she is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well someone got their arse handed to them on a plate and I’m totally here for it. Firstly in her post that she did this morning that she has since deleted, she said that the rider wasn’t a child it was a grown woman. What difference does that make? Someone was still injured and she showed absolutely no empathy and was banging on about how inconvenienced she was by the delay. She also said the rider was totally fine and she knew that when she posted her stories. Clearly you didn’t Himbo, because the lady isn’t ok. Head injuries can deteriorate very quickly & the air ambulance wasn’t sent to give it a run out, there was a serious reason why they were there. She also implied there were no medical teams at the event which I would perhaps doubt. I can assure you there are some very angry people this morning, a few of my friends included and they all think she is a narcissistic, nasty, self centred dick. Ah Himbo you showed your true colours yesterday, no empathy and your feeble attempt at bad acting this morning isn’t working with anyone.
Let’s not forget when her daughter was in hospital with appendicitis a young child was brought into the ward with a broken leg late at night. What did Kim do? A video the next morning saying how she got no sleep, then we had a video of her tapping her lip, as she does, rolling her eyes with the poor child wailing in the background. I’ll never forget it, I thought at the time how can a mother have zero empathy for a child in so much pain.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Well someone got their arse handed to them on a plate and I’m totally here for it. Firstly in her post that she did this morning that she has since deleted, she said that the rider wasn’t a child it was a grown woman. What difference does that make? Someone was still injured and she showed absolutely no empathy and was banging on about how inconvenienced she was by the delay. She also said the rider was totally fine and she knew that when she posted her stories. Clearly you didn’t Himbo, because the lady isn’t ok. Head injuries can deteriorate very quickly & the air ambulance wasn’t sent to give it a run out, there was a serious reason why they were there. She also implied there were no medical teams at the event which I would perhaps doubt. I can assure you there are some very angry people this morning, a few of my friends included and they all think she is a narcissistic, nasty, self centred dick. Ah Himbo you showed your true colours yesterday, no empathy and your feeble attempt at bad acting this morning isn’t working with anyone.
Let’s not forget when her daughter was in hospital with appendicitis a young child was brought into the ward with a broken leg late at night. What did Kim do? A video the next morning saying how she got no sleep, then we had a video of her tapping her lip, as she does, rolling her eyes with the poor child wailing in the background. I’ll never forget it, I thought at the time how can a mother have zero empathy for a child in so much pain.
Horrendous absolutely horrendous

Reactions: 6
I honestly can’t believe I ever gave that monster my money.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t believe I ever gave that monster my money.
It’s ok, we all live and learn.

Maybe Himbo could make a donation to the Air Ambulance by way of an apology for being such a narcissistic, arrogant, thoughtless, selfish arse?

Reactions: 4
She says she thought all her followers were American. What difference is that ? Shouldn’t she know the demographics of her followers. I hope the mother of that other girl in the horse Lorry heard the comments especially about sexy.

It’s ok, we all live and learn.

Maybe Himbo could make a donation to the Air Ambulance by way of an apology for being such a narcissistic, arrogant, thoughtless, selfish arse?
I was actually thinking that, it costs so much to fly that helicopter, I'm sure she could give offer one of millions as she is a multi millionaire. Then look at the big mental health initiative with Hoff not a penny was given to any charity. Knowing Kim she always boasts when she does something nice so she definitely didn't give any donations. I'm so glad people called her out on what she said. Not shocked she didn't apologise she's a horrible person

She must be on a blocking spree as she’s blocked me after posting her apology 🥴 not sure why 🤔 I’d say she’s fuming having to come on and having to back track from yesterday’s disgraceful & disgusting rant😡 she is utterly vile & I really hope karma does it’s thing. Calling your daughter sexy of any age never mind a 12yo is vile

Reactions: 4
Can someone summarise what exactly has happened or post screen grabs for those of us who have her blocked or are blocked by her?

Can someone summarise what exactly has happened or post screen grabs for those of us who have her blocked or are blocked by her?
So yesterday she was at an event and did stories of her sitting with her daughter and her young friend in the lorry. Kim was saying she was coming on as she was bored as there was a delay at the event as someone had fallen off their horse and the air ambulance was in attendance. She said what a disastrous day she had had as one of her ponies had dislodged a partition in the lorry on the way there so they had to stop to fix it. Then there were road closures so she got lost and arrived at the event with minutes to spare before her start time and now she was bored as there was a delay due to the fall. She said it was ok as she has her massive 18 tonne lorry to sit in. Not once did she express any empathy for the injured rider, say she hoped she was ok, nothing. She then posted a photo of the air ambulance taking off. She then said she wished she had a bottle of Prosecco and told her young daughter she looked “sexy” in her hairnet.
This morning she said she wanted to give some “data” as people had criticised her. She said it wasn’t a child that was injured, it was a grown woman (no idea how that made a difference), it was an amateur event and people fall off all the time, she knew the lady was ok when she posted her stories and she was absolutely fine, she was taken by ambulance and Kim had no idea why the air ambulance was even there. This story was deleted very quickly as Kim had obviously been contacted and told that the lady was actually quite badly injured. Then came the string of stories this morning with her faking sincerity that she didn’t know the accident was serious and obviously she wouldn’t want to cause distress to the lady’s family, blah, blah blah. Fake as, she showed her absolute true colours yesterday. I very much hope the lady makes a full recovery, Kim makes a donation to the air ambulance and she thinks twice before riding without a hat again.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She must be on a blocking spree as she’s blocked me after posting her apology 🥴 not sure why 🤔 I’d say she’s fuming having to come on and having to back track from yesterday’s disgraceful & disgusting rant😡 she is utterly vile & I really hope karma does it’s thing. Calling your daughter sexy of any age never mind a 12yo is vile
There are Pedophiles replying to her daughters pics on Insta on an open account… why does she not delete these posts & make it private? Something I will never get my head around…

• Wow
Go onto waragainstinstagrammers. It’s all on there.

Why would she block you? Did you comment on her post? She’s obviously figured out you’re a hater, but I wonder how?

Reactions: 3
So yesterday she was at an event and did stories of her sitting with her daughter and her young friend in the lorry. Kim was saying she was coming on as she was bored as there was a delay at the event as someone had fallen off their horse and the air ambulance was in attendance. She said what a disastrous day she had had as one of her ponies had dislodged a partition in the lorry on the way there so they had to stop to fix it. Then there were road closures so she got lost and arrived at the event with minutes to spare before her start time and now she was bored as there was a delay due to the fall. She said it was ok as she has her massive 18 tonne lorry to sit in. Not once did she express any empathy for the injured rider, say she hoped she was ok, nothing. She then posted a photo of the air ambulance taking off. She then said she wished she had a bottle of Prosecco and told her young daughter she looked “sexy” in her hairnet.
This morning she said she wanted to give some “data” as people had criticised her. She said it wasn’t a child that was injured, it was a grown woman (no idea how that made a difference), it was an amateur event and people fall off all the time, she knew the lady was ok when she posted her stories and she was absolutely fine, she was taken by ambulance and Kim had no idea why the air ambulance was even there. This story was deleted very quickly as Kim had obviously been contacted and told that the lady was actually quite badly injured. Then came the string of stories this morning with her faking sincerity that she didn’t know the accident was serious and obviously she wouldn’t want to cause distress to the lady’s family, blah, blah blah. Fake as, she showed her absolute true colours yesterday. I very much hope the lady makes a full recovery, Kim makes a donation to the air ambulance and she thinks twice before riding without a hat again.
I think Kim enjoys shock factor. Bad publicity is good publicity in her eyes…

Why would she block you? Did you comment on her post? She’s obviously figured out you’re a hater, but I wonder how?
I wondered this too?

Reactions: 2
All this “I thought all my followers were American” translates to “I don’t have any British or Irish followers, despite all my grubbing”

Holy crap, that is low even for her.

Reactions: 5

I have no idea 🤷‍♀️ Only use that account to have a nosey never comment or interact whatsoever.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.