The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a vile, disgusting piece of tit & that’s both of them. She makes my skin crawl please please someone or something take here down a few pegs🤬

Reactions: 4
Allow me to present The Sculpted Fagin
D7A1CBB4-8F21-4B68-8A9B-40CE226345EB.jpeg

Fagin - Part beggar. Part Faux Vegan.
Her in a nutshell!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so sad that she talks on so much about how she loves holidaying with her family and yet seems to do absolutely NOTHING with her children for they are still of an age where you could go out for the day and do water sports, go exploring the islands or go into Dubrovnik for there’s plenty to see there.
I mean it looks like they’ve done fk all since they got there except lie around. I suppose each to their own and maybe there is stuff she does and keeps it off social media ( doubt it ) but it just seems to be a huge vanity project for her.
It’s beyond cringeworthy though for the things she covets most are not indicative of a ‘millionaire’ ie the huge alcohol boasting- the leathery chest and the flash hotel. Most people with a titter of sense will know no one with any real money looks like that or wants to try and desperately convince others of their ‘wealth’
I’ve said it before she would be a shrinks nightmare for there would be so much to get through- the constant need for validation and repetitive bragging screams insecurity and confidence issues. If she is so happy why so shallow and desperate?
Has she not a book to read even 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I just wish she would stop calling herself a vegan. She’s desperately trying to market herself as one when she’s said before she’s plant based.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ryan was complimented on here yesterday for how much he interacts with his kids. Sure as eggs, Kim’s first pic of the day was a selfie of her lying in bed with one of her kids. It’s like a two way conversation between us. We write on here, she responds in her stories (but pretends she hasn’t read here 😂)
It’s literally comedy gold!! She never fails to deliver 🤣😂

It’s so sad that she talks on so much about how she loves holidaying with her family and yet seems to do absolutely NOTHING with her children for they are still of an age where you could go out for the day and do water sports, go exploring the islands or go into Dubrovnik for there’s plenty to see there.
I mean it looks like they’ve done fk all since they got there except lie around. I suppose each to their own and maybe there is stuff she does and keeps it off social media ( doubt it ) but it just seems to be a huge vanity project for her.
It’s beyond cringeworthy though for the things she covets most are not indicative of a ‘millionaire’ ie the huge alcohol boasting- the leathery chest and the flash hotel. Most people with a titter of sense will know no one with any real money looks like that or wants to try and desperately convince others of their ‘wealth’
I’ve said it before she would be a shrinks nightmare for there would be so much to get through- the constant need for validation and repetitive bragging screams insecurity and confidence issues. If she is so happy why so shallow and desperate?
Has she not a book to read even 🤷‍♀️
Cue book reading post tomorrow!!

I’m speechless, Laura has lost her brother today. Is she even bothered ?
Oh my goodness. That’s really terrible ☹Sociopaths have no empathy though. Unfortunately I know this from experience…

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Have noticed a good few new members on here. Seems like the distaste for Kimbo and Rhybo is spreading.

Reactions: 5
Have noticed a good few new members on here. Seems like the distaste for Kimbo and Rhybo is spreading.
Her right hand arm/main coach’s brother has just passed away.. clearly at a very young age from cancer. Absolutely awful for poor Laura… but sure keep up the 5* treatments and guzzling the Aperol Kim!! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
After the whole air ambulance thing what do you expect? She gives zero fucks about anyone but herself. She will read tattle now and be reminded to address it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Shows how basic she is. It’s very normal for a manager to ask if everything is ok. She’s clearly begging for a free stay. Also, is her maths not a bit off? She says after 3 nights they switched hotels. They got there on Saturday and then changed hotels on maybe Wednesday? That’s not 3 nights. How very sad about Laura’s brother. Kimmy has zero empathy.

Attachments

I used to work in a bank that she uses. She phoned in regularly. And trust me, she’s not a “millionaire boss birch”

I used to work in a bank that she uses. She phoned in regularly. And trust me, she’s not a “millionaire boss birch”
In fairness if I could spell witch after the week I’ve had, I’d be doing well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Shows how basic she is. It’s very normal for a manager to ask if everything is ok. She’s clearly begging for a free stay. Also, is her maths not a bit off? She says after 3 nights they switched hotels. They got there on Saturday and then changed hotels on maybe Wednesday? That’s not 3 nights. How very sad about Laura’s brother. Kimmy has zero empathy.
Is so very sad - a little respect for her employee would be good - like perhaps staying off the stories for a day or so.

Reactions: 2
Is so very sad - a little respect for her employee would be good - like perhaps staying off the stories for a day or so.
She’s actually vile. I hadn’t realised she had been posting those stories in that cheap, tacky Wonder Woman bikini, talking about getting drunk and how she loves her life (people who do, don’t actually feel the need to keep telling everyone). Her right hand woman has just lost her brother. She absolutely shouldn’t be posting anything let alone these stupid stories about getting drunk. She is actually the most disgusting, self centred, selfish, vile excuse for a woman I have ever seen. Zero empathy. If I was Laura I’d tell her to stick her job.

Reactions: 9

In fairness if I could spell witch after the week I’ve had, I’d be doing well 😂
Omg tell us more!!’

Reactions: 1
This is her prepping her account hoping that other hotels will see this on the back of her begging plea and be impressed. And yes, more free stays from that hotel, like you said. She’s a bleeping woman. Can she really not afford to pay for her own holidays? And does she seriously think she’s a celebrity. She thinks her followers are inventive for hotels and resorts but we all know she bought them.

Kim, if you were are rich as you make out, not a chance in hell would you be investing your time and effort into the pathetic begging missions you go on. Zero respect for this car crash of a woman. And I can guarantee you, her real followers will feel the same way about this. It’s just weird and wrong.

Reactions: 7
Omg tell us more!!’
I can’t really go into a lot of detail as I’m sure she has multiple accounts. But I seen a few high end purchases, but no real money sitting in the account, well none at all really 😂 just money from her husband and it going out again on shite

• Haha
I can’t really go into a lot of detail as I’m sure she has multiple accounts. But I seen a few high end purchases, but no real money sitting in the account, well none at all really 😂 just money from her husband and it going out again on shite
Was this after she launched her 8 figure epic business?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.