The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The continual filming herself taking a sip then raising the Vulcan eyebrows. Does no one sitting at the table go "here Kim love, put the phone down'?
What does that look like IRL - her with her arm out stretched eye bleeping her Samsung. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who's minding the kids if the mil and fil are with them as well? Kids are probably loving the break not having her around i bet she is draining. I'm cringing she's already wearing her new leather trainers before she even got back to the hotel. I did that when I was twelve for flip sake. She has wore the life of the others ones they were probably giving in

Reactions: 2
The continual filming herself taking a sip then raising the Vulcan eyebrows. Does no one sitting at the table go "here Kim love, put the phone down'?
What does that look like IRL - her with her arm out stretched eye bleeping her Samsung. lol.
she probably tells them that is paying for THEIR trip/meal/rolex.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had to do a remix, it's what we're all thinking don't play in front of small children

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so last two days she has posted herself working out with some content. Today's post the only comment so far is "better less weight and well executed".

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've only just started following Caroline Girvan and I can't believe how much information she shares..for FREE!
Has anyone done any of her workouts?
She really uses all her platforms to showcase what she's passionate about.. Fitness and educating her fitness family...
Mind you..Kimbo the Bimbo uses hers too..
To show us :
she needs that green juice in the morning after copious amounts of alcohol
She loves a label
She loves her nips out
She loves an injection or two
How bad her form is..and how not to perform an exercise
She loves herself
Crikey she really is so self obsessed and really thinks she is someone 🙄

Reactions: 3
I've only just started following Caroline Girvan and I can't believe how much information she shares..for FREE!
She really uses all her platforms to showcase what she's passionate about.. Fitness and educating her fitness family...
To show us :
She loves a label
She loves her nips out
She loves herself
Yeah found her recently. Caroline is amazing and can't believe I paid so much for kimbos programmes in the past. She just regurgitates content with a few changes and load of bullshit thrown in. The self obsession and arrogance is the biggest turnoff.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To show us :
She loves a label
She loves her nips out
She loves herself
I’m doing one just now. It’s great. Muscles are aching permanently 😃
I going Caroline through people on this thread so I guess Kimbo the Dimbo has been good for something.

I’m doing one just now. It’s great. Muscles are aching permanently 😃
I going Caroline through people on this thread so I guess Kimbo the Dimbo has been good for something.
I always try and find a positive in every negative Caroline is definitely a positive you always feel the burn in your muscles. With Kim it's just my ears and ears that burn.

Reactions: 2
The insta story after the concert “I don’t normally do stories pissed”. Firstly who says “pissed”? Your granny? Secondly, yes you do Kimmy, you have a drink problem.

Reactions: 6
her posting about not being welcome at a pro choice rally due to being unvaccinated is just gross and so tone def. and coming from a breeder such as herself - then boasting about spending “multiple four figures” in Tom Ford. Well. You can’t polish a turd no matter how much money you put on your credit card !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To show us :
She loves a label
She loves her nips out
She loves herself
I just started too. Done 3 workouts. They are amazing and so well organized. I like that she shows what is coming up next and does a visual countdown. And she has music. At least with the 3 I have done she also spends about 5 minutes discussing what you are going to be doing and which weights are needed. I am very impressed.

her posting about not being welcome at a pro choice rally due to being unvaccinated is just gross and so tone def. and coming from a breeder such as herself - then boasting about spending “multiple four figures” in Tom Ford. Well. You can’t polish a turd no matter how much money you put on your credit card !
that post about pro choice is in poor taste. I hope her American followers respond to that one. And when will they all realized their hard earned money is supporting her to shop at these places.

Reactions: 4
OMG the 'multiple 4 figure price'. Christ you have no class Kim. Spend and be happy - there is nothing wrong with that. Fair play etc but dont show off.. It's so tacky and desperate for validation. And btw the champagne comes out in most high end shops if you are buying or not. Trust me I know this cause I do shop in them when I London but don't post all over socials what I spent or even bought. It's tasteless. Think about your followers Kim. Braggy behaviour is such a very very ugly trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG the 'multiple 4 figure price'. Christ you have no class Kim. Spend and be happy - there is nothing wrong with that. Fair play etc but dont show off.. It's so tacky and desperate for validation. And btw the champagne comes out in most high end shops if you are buying or not. Trust me I know this cause I do shop in them when I London but don't post all over socials what I spent or even bought. It's tasteless. Think about your followers Kim. Braggy behaviour is such a very very ugly trait.
So true. I was in Cartier a few weeks ago and the first thing they did was sit me down and offer me champagne (or whatever I’d wanted) I actually just wanted to get in and out, as I hate faffing around and find it’s generally a certain type of person that just hangs around drinking in high end shops 👀👀 it’s so bloody cringe ….. 🫣😩 people like to feel important, and obviously she needs the validation from followers she’s never met to feel better

I wonder what her target audience is for all these bragging posts? It’s not the fitness audience, that’s for sure. Who does she think is going to be impressed by that? People that paid her money for tit programmes and broken promises?! One thing having kids has taught me is trying to make people jealous of you makes you less popular, not more. I’m glad she’s posting that shite and making such a desperate fool of herself. It gives me a good chuckle.

I just started too. Done 3 workouts. They are amazing and so well organized. I like that she shows what is coming up next and does a visual countdown. And she has music. At least with the 3 I have done she also spends about 5 minutes discussing what you are going to be doing and which weights are needed. I am very impressed

which one you doing? I’m doing Epic Heat just now and then moving onto Iron. Most purple in her groups are ripped! She has quite the loyal following.

But this just shows how basic she is. She’s just not used to this. These stores offer refreshments as standard, alcoholic or non alcoholic whatever you like, but she doesn’t know this. She thinks she’s special and not everyone gets offered this. We do, we just have more class than to put it on social media.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.