The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont forget she said she'll be a billionaire by the time she is 50 as she has a 'plan'. lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Dilly2022 be careful in case she uses this information to doxx you.

She's utterly vile.

I lost a family member a while ago and no-one and I mean no-one who was aware was posting moronic insta stories about getting drunk and having fun.

It's called having respect for the bereaved and common bloody decency.

Reactions: 7

She's utterly vile.

I lost a family member a while ago and no-one and I mean no-one who was aware was posting moronic insta stories about getting drunk and having fun.

Good luck to her finding me 😂

Banks have a lot of staff, and my username isn’t any way remotely related to me 🙂

She's utterly vile.

Plus thousands and thousands of people worked at said bank. Could be anyone I wasn’t her account manager or anything. Just one of the peasants who answered the phone lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What's the liklihood that they only booked one room at the 5 star. As long as Kimbo & Rybo are sorted (and maybe wee Jack)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh deary me Kimmy you’re showing your age girl 🤣 the state of her turkey neck terrible sun damage 😅
Just watching her here you can honestly see how broken she is.... She looks like a full blown alcoholic. I cannot stand her attitude, this is not sympathy but seriously, she looks like such a heavy drinker and it's 100% showing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Shows how basic she is. It’s very normal for a manager to ask if everything is ok. She’s clearly begging for a free stay. Also, is her maths not a bit off? She says after 3 nights they switched hotels. They got there on Saturday and then changed hotels on maybe Wednesday? That’s not 3 nights. How very sad about Laura’s brother. Kimmy has zero empathy.
And then wow they offered them a room to get showered in today!!! She really is desperate to get a free holiday! I actually know one of the front of house staff at the Mandarin Oriental in London. Apparently Kimbo became a bit of a joke when they stayed there recently. Trying to make-out she was someone. Does she actually realise the level of clientele they get there? She said they made great entertainment and some of the staff made it into a game humouring her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just watching her here you can honestly see how broken she is.... She looks like a full blown alcoholic. I cannot stand her attitude, this is not sympathy but seriously, she looks like such a heavy drinker and it's 100% showing now.
She said yesterday the only thing to do that day was to get drunk. That’s not true though is it? The family could have done a boat trip, it’s a beautiful place. There are many alternatives to getting drunk,…….unless you’re an alcoholic.

Reactions: 9
She said yesterday the only thing to do that day was to get drunk. That’s not true though is it? The family could have done a boat trip, it’s a beautiful place. There are many alternatives to getting drunk,…….unless you’re an alcoholic.
She claims she loves the time with the children. But does nothing with them. Sitting around a pool drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She claims she loves the time with the children. But does nothing with them. Sitting around a pool drinking.
Very true. She can’t even be arsed to give them an education. She is such a selfish woman. Her kids are feral, I feel very sorry for them.

Reactions: 5
Very true. She can’t even be arsed to give them an education. She is such a selfish woman. Her kids are feral, I feel very sorry for them.
There is a post from a few years ago. One of the boys was 8. They made a big deal at 8 he asked to learn to read. You’ve already lost so much language opportunities waiting until 8.

Reactions: 4
There is a post from a few years ago. One of the boys was 8. They made a big deal at 8 he asked to learn to read. You’ve already lost so much language opportunities waiting until 8.
Imagine having to ask your parents to teach you to read? That’s child abuse to deprive a child of the opportunity to learn. She claims she “home schools”, that implies some kind of education takes place which is great but not in this case. Then she claims to be a “radical unschooler” so which is it? Right now she just looks like a lazy parent. They can speak mandarin, big deal. That won’t get them far will it? She also boasted the youngest child likes to break all kinds of things open with an axe to see what’s inside, she then boasted that they bought him an axe and posted video of him in the garden alone wielding an axe and smashing something. I’ve never quite forgotten it. Horrifying.

Reactions: 6
Imagine having to ask your parents to teach you to read? That’s child abuse to deprive a child of the opportunity to learn. She claims she “home schools”, that implies some kind of education takes place which is great but not in this case. Then she claims to be a “radical unschooler” so which is it? Right now she just looks like a lazy parent. They can speak mandarin, big deal. That won’t get them far will it? She also boasted the youngest child likes to break all kinds of things open with an axe to see what’s inside, she then boasted that they bought him an axe and posted video of him in the garden alone wielding an axe and smashing something. I’ve never quite forgotten it. Horrifying.
That’s is insane to give an ax. I don’t get why they are boasting about mandarin.

Reactions: 2
So true! 100% correct. Beautiful place with some beautiful sight seeing and activities

And

And then wow they offered them a room to get showered in today!!! She really is desperate to get a free holiday! I actually know one of the front of house staff at the Mandarin Oriental in London. Apparently Kimbo became a bit of a joke when they stayed there recently. Trying to make-out she was someone. Does she actually realise the level of clientele they get there? She said they made great entertainment and some of the staff made it into a game humouring her
She spends her life trying to convince people she is someone. She’s a joke everywhere she goes. She’s just too stupid to see it.

There are 4 adults and 4 grown up kids, of course you need two vehicles Himbo. Despite what you think this doesn’t make you special. Why does she think this is something to boast about?!
She really is a dose. Imagine having to work with her.

Oh here we go again. Another shred. This is set to be the most epic game changer. With a $88k bribe fund.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ok so, she wants be seen to have booked a table in the grandstand for DHS, because they cost £6k, but ‘accidentally’ messed up dates, so conveniently wasn’t actually there ….now is going for the day….to a table in the grandstand, surely, as she is a multi millionaire? All will be revealed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.