Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I only joined because I previously drunk the
Kim kool aid. Spent money on her but then realised how she treats people she relies on for income. Saw how much she talks about this forum that supposedly doesn’t affect her. Thought I’d put in my two cents. I’m glad she’s reading. I know there’s a lot of bashing her appearance at times, but I genuinely believe that she’s a con artist and that she’s had to pay her friends. How they sleep at night knowing her bonkers views and her unethical business ways is beyond me.
Exactly this!!!! 🙌🏻
i bought her programmes too and was honestly quite excited when I first found her because what she could be about is something that really resonates with me. Unfortunately the real her is just a massive disappointment. And then that disappointment turned to disgust and anger the more I saw of her.

She is an arsehole. And she has no aspirations to be anything other than an arsehole. Never come across anybody with the sense of entitlement she has. None of her customers matter to her at all. Her only interest is having their money and admiration. But repeat custom is what pays the bills long term and I don’t think that’s working out for her. People are seeing through her and she’s having to resort to hopping onto different money making schemes.

The Sculpted Vegan executed in a professional manner by an authentic person should have been a scalable and growing business. It’s going the opposite way for her. And it’s deserved.

Reactions: 15

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
We need a new thread title these two seem to have the most votes

No1 - Jemima Puddleduck title with extra add on from Cutthebull - "The photoshopped, threaded, non-vegan with all the gear and no idea" press like if you like😊

No 2 - Snoopies - Kim Jong Cuntstable - not sculpted, not vegan, fur wearing narcissist. Would-be cult leader (if she could get the followers) press heart if you like this (it does look too big so may need to delete something if picked

Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 12

snoopiez

Chatty Member
The good old “did I trigger you” reply that she always pumps out when she’s being called out and she doesn’t have an argument winning reply. Such a fucking tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Her branding is fucked. She calls herself a vegan and then advertises things that repel vegans. She posts all the immature sex memes and does the ridiculous chicken head dancing desperately trying to appear young and hip (don’t even get me started on the desperate cosmetic work) at the same time as trying to sell programmes to older, menopausal women. There’s no consistency. She’s just a clown. And her staff are just looking like creepy idiots now too. It’s all just beyond weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Duchesspink

VIP Member
The pantry and larder, who was messaging saying they didn't know what that meant? The kitchen looks shite, wasn't that updated recently? You wouldn't think it to look at it.
Shes like a Disney villain in the hair dye photo.

Kim, not one single person asked what colour you dye your hair. It's dark brown, that's all. It's not like you have highlights and lowlights or some gorgeous custom colour. It's just dark brown.

Dick

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
D9901787-02EB-46E3-A40D-7923565F03DB.jpeg

Tell me this doesn’t look like a leathery skinned old man out sunbathing in his vest?

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
4155D898-0F18-427F-8BAE-B14A6C881344.jpeg

Are we surprised the old trout has piles and a UTI? We’ve been saying for ages her lifting form is shocking. She’s forever swanning around in the tightest clothes she can get trying to look buff. Its poor form and camel toe that’s caused this…..nothing to do with menopause.

• Haha

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
her eyebrows are so terrible and this photo really proves it - they’re in the middle of her forehead!
I hate people that abuse NHS staff she is a total cock! Kim I know you read this and times are hard, why don't you have a few nights off the beer and vino and this will pay for your blood test at Randox. She reminds me of captain spock in that screenshot, only she is captain cock!!!

Attachments

• Haha

Alex2212

The ONLY programme to help, If you part with £97 🙄 And erase hot FLUSHES (not flashes 🙄). Really? Like really Kimbo?? Money grabbing fuckwit who will exploit anyone to buy that new leather, non vegan and repulsive handbag. She’ll never admit it but when menopause hits her like a truck, I hope she’ll realise no amount of fucking steps can ease the awful symptoms.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Gartner21

Jesus Christ! What a disgusting excuse for a mother. I am absolutely appalled that she would post that of her son and think it was OK. She has no respect for herself and now it's even more clear she has none for her son.
I think that son is around 9/10 years old. I really cannot believe she actually thinks this is ok behaviour worse still is Ryan for not saying this is wrong (She must have Ryan’s balls in her Chanel handbag!!) To exploit a young child for views on your social media is shocking. Lets pause to consider she has taken a nude photo of a 10 year old child this photo is on her phone gallery this is wrong on so many levels.

• Wow
  • Angry

Gartner21

I’m a supporter of homeschooling as I have heard and seen the horrendous way bullying effects children in school environment and it is rife, schools are too big and they have no real control. Majority of homeschooled kids do complete gcse, A levels and get into Universities. Generally the parents of homeschool kids are 💯 percent involved in educating there kids. Kim and Ryan unschool I just wish she’d stop saying her kids are homeschooled as it is an insult to parents who do homeschool.

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
New Sculpted Vegan thread, unsure if we should have another thread for her new vegan horse riding instagram account, tattle will probably delete it as being fake 😁

Recap from last thread

Her amazing App failed 😢
Her new routine of daily cold sea water swimming failed after two goes.
Her million dollar mentor programme is no longer mentioned.
Her house refurbishment hasnt started but she did paint the kitchen single glazed window frames.
Her work out form is still woeful.
Her staff are still deleting comments on insta and Facebook when clients complain about being scammed when her programme that will never be discounted get discounted.
Her real followers are now starting to question how winners are getting a 6 pack and huge muscles in 8 weeks.
Shes has started a new instagram account for vegans that ride horses (yes you read that correctly).
Still thinks showing her nips is sexy through her sports bra.
Still uploading inppropriate memes that her daughter will see.
Still drinking most alcohol most nights.
Still shite at eventing.
Please recap anything I forgot

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hibza

Still wearing fur, leather, using and advertising products tested on animals!
Still not even remotely vegan or even strictly plant based.
Still ruling her groups like a dictatorship where nobody is allowed to disagree. Should be named Kim Jong Un
Still flapping about from new business idea to new business idea because she’s shite at them all.
Kim jungunstable

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Your ‘magic’ is to irritate and repel everybody that gives you more than a passing glance you complete idiot. Can you honestly not see how dislikeable and insincere you are? Speaks volumes that many of us here are ex-customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
What age is the kid?
I've blanked out the face. If this isn't allowed please report for it to be taken down.
Why on earth would she put that on her social media.
The woman is a disgrace
Also, if I walked in on my child I would be embarrassed and equally so would he.
She has no shame, taking a photo of her child like that

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9