The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Sculpted Vegan thread, unsure if we should have another thread for her new vegan horse riding instagram account, tattle will probably delete it as being fake 😁

Recap from last thread

Her amazing App failed 😢
Her new routine of daily cold sea water swimming failed after two goes.
Her million dollar mentor programme is no longer mentioned.
Her house refurbishment hasnt started but she did paint the kitchen single glazed window frames.
Her work out form is still woeful.
Her staff are still deleting comments on insta and Facebook when clients complain about being scammed when her programme that will never be discounted get discounted.
Her real followers are now starting to question how winners are getting a 6 pack and huge muscles in 8 weeks.
Shes has started a new instagram account for vegans that ride horses (yes you read that correctly).
Still thinks showing her nips is sexy through her sports bra.
Still uploading inppropriate memes that her daughter will see.
Still drinking most alcohol most nights.
Still shite at eventing.
Please recap anything I forgot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And her gifted face threads have done nothing for her other than support the weight of her ridiculous eyelashes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Toes like hammers wedged into her shoes. I'd love to see what she would look like without the tattooed and filled lips, without the lashes and hair extensions etc. I would bet that she would look far nicer than she currently does.
I get why she had her jawline relaxed as many women with that square jaw have done the same but I don't get why she has work on her lips and eyes when it looks as tit as it does.

Reactions: 3
She's the ugly sister.
Even before it she was a real plain Jane with no ass.
If her sister Kerry has had work done..maybe Kim should go to her girl too 🤣
Problem with Kim is she just wants more and more.
You can get work done where it looks natural and not overdone.
She just looks ridiculous.
As for all the memes she posts..it really is embarrassing.
Who thinks they are funny?
On her horsey vegan page she mentions that her unschooled daughter got her back into riding.
I think its sad she has stolen the limelight for herself.
She should be going as a mum and supporting..
But then it wouldn't be all about Kim then would it!

New Sculpted Vegan thread, unsure if we should have another thread for her new vegan horse riding instagram account, tattle will probably delete it as being fake 😁

Recap from last thread

Her amazing App failed 😢
Her new routine of daily cold sea water swimming failed after two goes.
Her million dollar mentor programme is no longer mentioned.
Her house refurbishment hasnt started but she did paint the kitchen single glazed window frames.
Her work out form is still woeful.
Her staff are still deleting comments on insta and Facebook when clients complain about being scammed when her programme that will never be discounted get discounted.
Her real followers are now starting to question how winners are getting a 6 pack and huge muscles in 8 weeks.
Shes has started a new instagram account for vegans that ride horses (yes you read that correctly).
Still thinks showing her nips is sexy through her sports bra.
Still uploading inppropriate memes that her daughter will see.
Still drinking most alcohol most nights.
Still shite at eventing.
Please recap anything I forgot
Still wearing fur, leather, using and advertising products tested on animals!
Still not even remotely vegan or even strictly plant based.
Still ruling her groups like a dictatorship where nobody is allowed to disagree. Should be named Kim Jong Un
Still flapping about from new business idea to new business idea because she’s shite at them all.

• Haha
Still wearing fur, leather, using and advertising products tested on animals!
Still not even remotely vegan or even strictly plant based.
Still ruling her groups like a dictatorship where nobody is allowed to disagree. Should be named Kim Jong Un
Still flapping about from new business idea to new business idea because she’s shite at them all.
I say we use Kim Jong In for next thread 👌

I never follow her on instagram I hate to give her the views but when I was on war against instagrammers this was what I saw.. Its the face you pull when you realise everyone is onto you lol
Screenshot_2022-04-04-17-33-51-45_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I avoid her insta too. It’s boring af. Just anti vax nonsense, screeching at her hens, constant bragging and endless fecking horse riding. Yawn yawn 🥱
Only thing remotely entertaining is the occasional cringey “old man at a rave” dancing she does in her gym. I squealed out loud the first time I saw that! Just brilliant! 🤣

Anyone else think she rides horses like she’s on a bucking bronco? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is babbling shite again on her new horse insta page - saying she competed at in a 1* pony competition, lol . She did an EI100.
lolol. You can only do star level at International events. Plus the event she competed in only has 1 pony class and thats for kids. She is too old to compete in that class. She can ride the pony in the other classes mind you. She is such a spouter.

• Haha
She is babbling shite again on her new horse insta page - saying she competed at in a 1* pony competition, lol . She did an EI100.
lolol. You can only do star level at International events. Plus the event she competed in only has 1 pony class and thats for kids. She is too old to compete in that class. She can ride the pony in the other classes mind you. She is such a spouter.
She is assuming the majority of people have no equestrian knowledge so she thinks she can lie and get away with it.

Even the mum is at it now ----- Peter never refuses??? ummm apart from last week??

1649102006861.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I avoid her insta too. It’s boring af. Just anti vax nonsense, screeching at her hens, constant bragging and endless fecking horse riding. Yawn yawn 🥱
Only thing remotely entertaining is the occasional cringey “old man at a rave” dancing she does in her gym. I squealed out loud the first time I saw that! Just brilliant! 🤣

Anyone else think she rides horses like she’s on a bucking bronco? 😂
Yes, that's exactly the way it looks amd I'm not an expert on horse riding my I've friends that ride and they look so natural and comfortable. She looks like she's holding in a massive poop 💩 😳

She reminds me of Patsy in Ab Fab with her parralox injections.
Awk no, Patsy is way to classy compared to Kimmy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she does a story promoting how amazing she is and how many programmes she sold regarding home work outs that you don't need any equipment for. Then does loads of story's in her gym working out with equipment?? I'm no marketing guru as I never signed up to her course but wouldnt common sense tell you to do a non- equipment workout in your house? I know she is embarrassed about her house but she could of done it in the garden even!

• Haha
So she does a story promoting how amazing she is and how many programmes she sold regarding home work outs that you don't need any equipment for. Then does loads of story's in her gym working out with equipment?? I'm no marketing guru as I never signed up to her course but wouldnt common sense tell you to do a non- equipment workout in your house? I know she is embarrassed about her house but she could of done it in the garden even!
She's a complete contradiction of herself. Brands herself vegan but isn't as she's plant based. She's a competitive horse rider but rides like she's constipated. She's got her "butt" through exercise alone, yet has had so much work done to it and her face which is starting to look like a melting doll. She's made a $1million yet companies house states otherwise... nowhere near a $1million dollars even though she uses Stirling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's a complete contradiction of herself. Brands herself vegan but isn't as she's plant based. She's a competitive horse rider but rides like she's constipated. She's got her "butt" through exercise alone, yet has had so much work done to it and her face which is starting to look like a melting doll. She's made a $1million yet companies house states otherwise... nowhere near a $1million dollars even though she uses Stirling 🤣🤣🤣
she isn’t even truly plant based. She eats wispa bars by her own admission.

• Wow
See another paid ad. .... but whats happened to top of her head? And why is she dressed as a waitress thats lost a shirt button.
1649158641719.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.