The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snippet

Someone asked if there was a focus group before releasing and asked for backup for 5 Percent.
it’s a privilege to have access to something you’ve bought and paid for? She’s a total space cadet, that’s not how you treat a paying client. But it’s all about Kimbo, utter head 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she "hacked the precise science for fitness for menopausal women" wow I didn't know she was food and diet scientist/nutritionist. I'm not near menopause yet but I know that genetics play a part in how our bodies change.

Reactions: 4
So she "hacked the precise science for fitness for menopausal women" wow I didn't know she was food and diet scientist/nutritionist. I'm not near menopause yet but I know that genetics play a part in how our bodies change.
Love to hear everybody praise how she got rid of brain fog and incontinence etc. Disgraceful clown of a woman.

She doesn't have a clue about menopause.
I hope no one gets sucked in by the bullshit.
Her app is atrocious..more people on complaining they can't access it.. the advice she offers is to log out delete the app and sign back in again.
I'm sorry if I was paying a monthly subscription for something I couldn't access..I wouldn't be being so polite. I would be demanding my money back.

So the menopause shred is 97 dollars... or if you want it with coaching...497 I swear this woman needs taken down

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The ONLY programme to help, If you part with £97 🙄 And erase hot FLUSHES (not flashes 🙄). Really? Like really Kimbo?? Money grabbing fuckwit who will exploit anyone to buy that new leather, non vegan and repulsive handbag. She’ll never admit it but when menopause hits her like a truck, I hope she’ll realise no amount of bleeping steps can ease the awful symptoms.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This proven system is absolutely unique and one-of-a-kind in the world.

being new how is it proven?

She doesn't have a clue about menopause.
I hope no one gets sucked in by the bullshit.
Her app is atrocious..more people on complaining they can't access it.. the advice she offers is to log out delete the app and sign back in again.
I'm sorry if I was paying a monthly subscription for something I couldn't access..I wouldn't be being so polite. I would be demanding my money back.

So the menopause shred is 97 dollars... or if you want it with coaching...497 I swear this woman needs taken down
lots of people have joined it seems and drinking the koolaid. She keeps saying "I" she does not include any of her employees. I am sure Laura did most of the legwork.

from an ad
Again and again, women ask how I stay fit and sculpted, even past age 40.
I’ve spent years hacking the EXACT, scientific plan for menopausal women, and it’s now available to you in my new Menopausal Shred - 12 weeks to RAPID fat loss.
1f525.png
1f525.png

This means ANY woman in or post-menopause who wants to lose belly fat and ditch menopause symptoms CAN and WILL in 12 Weeks!

Last edited:
  • Haha
This proven system is absolutely unique and one-of-a-kind in the world.

being new how is it proven?

lots of people have joined it seems and drinking the koolaid. She keeps saying "I" she does not include any of her employees. I am sure Laura did most of the legwork.

from an ad
Again and again, women ask how I stay fit and sculpted, even past age 40.
I’ve spent years hacking the EXACT, scientific plan for menopausal women, and it’s now available to you in my new Menopausal Shred - 12 weeks to RAPID fat loss. View attachment 1204559View attachment 1204560
This means ANY woman in or post-menopause who wants to lose belly fat and ditch menopause symptoms CAN and WILL in 12 Weeks!
Ugh I can’t almost hear her saying that with the exaggeration in her horrible voice on the words in capitals 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so surprised that Kimmy hasn't done some serious damage to her knees just seen her squats on the Smith machine and she keeps popping her knees... even mine got sore looking at them.

Reactions: 1
I am so surprised that Kimmy hasn't done some serious damage to her knees just seen her squats on the Smith machine and she keeps popping her knees... even mine got sore looking at them.
I was just looking at that. The knees are caving in so badly. If she put this on some of the women's weight lifting pages, she would be told immediately, drop the weight, lose the ego lifting. There's many people far better than her on those pages, who compete for physique, powerlifting, bodybuilding etc. They all know a damn sight more than she does.

This has no response.
Yeah I just saw that. Yet Laura has been on today answering other questions but conveniently ignoring that one. The answer is obviously no but of course Kim will be trying to find a way to blag it.

And she can’t use herself as an example for so many reasons, the main ones being she’s said previously she wasn’t in menopause and most obviously she had no menopausal weight to lose.

And she can’t use herself as an example for so many reasons, the main ones being she’s said previously she wasn’t in menopause and most obviously she had no menopausal weight to lose.

Last edited:
I was just looking at that. The knees are caving in so badly. If she put this on some of the women's weight lifting pages, she would be told immediately, drop the weight, lose the ego lifting. There's many people far better than her on those pages, who compete for physique, powerlifting, bodybuilding etc. They all know a damn sight more than she does.
I'm no expert but have learned a lot over my fitness/weight loss journey and the most important thing is not to pop the joints out because
This has no response.
I'm jot surprised as they can't answer it at all.

Someone asked if anyone had been part of the trial for the meno program. Jenny responded with what trial are you referring to? You can't make a claim like reduce by 5% without any data.

• Heart
  • Haha
Someone asked if anyone had been part of the trial for the meno program. Jenny responded with what trial are you referring to? You can't make a claim like reduce by 5% without any data.
We all know how fond Kimbo is of her data. So yes, would be interested in the hard data. But the post will probably be deleted as usual with posts that don't comply with the adequate amounts of adoration.

One person I know who expressed unhappiness by being scammed in the s&s has just bought the menopause program. Ffs wake up!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
We all know how fond Kimbo is of her data. So yes, would be interested in the hard data. But the post will probably be deleted as usual with posts that don't comply with the adequate amounts of adoration.
I also asked a similar question.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.