The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve never understood why all of her posts about money are in dollars? can someone explain why she does this?!

Reactions: 1
i’ve never understood why all of her posts about money are in dollars? can someone explain why she does this?!
Apparently because USD dollars is the currency most recognised around the world - and easier for people to convert. Which actually seems fair enough.

Still seems bonkers for a woman from NI to use $$ when she isn't exactly globally recognised or a big enough business to do so. Start small to grow big! But then again it is Kimmy who has unrealistic ideas of life and business and her wee cult following!

Reactions: 3
The good old “did I trigger you” reply that she always pumps out when she’s being called out and she doesn’t have an argument winning reply. Such a bleeping tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, love the way she always resorts to her coaching method of the 'Trigger'. For someone who does a load of life coaching and self-help, she sure does get 'triggered' a lot. What a waste of a load of time and money. Will she wake up one day and see her sad pretentious life for what it is? She must be exhausted constantly striving for more and never being satisfied.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, love the way she always resorts to her coaching method of the 'Trigger'. For someone who does a load of life coaching and self-help, she sure does get 'triggered' a lot. What a waste of a load of time and money. Will she wake up one day and see her sad pretentious life for what it is? She must be exhausted constantly striving for more and never being satisfied.
It would be exhausting never being happy with yourself, your life and everything in it. Rather than relish in her children she denies them a basic right of school and the friendships they form, teaches that there is only value in having money than actually having a fulfilling career. I think the brave, wonderful woman that called Kimmy a predator is right on the mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love this woman who ever she is - her replies to Kim are spot on. This idea that we all should scroll on when we read lies is so wrong and Kim is so wrong in saying turn a blind eye so I can continue hoodwinking people.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That woman is a hero. Also todays lat pull down form 👀
All her exercises are terrible form, her bent over rows omg dreadful she yanks the weight up 😩 the seated row attachment she used belongs in the bin its useless & don't get me started on her glute kickbacks 🙈 woeful. She's now doing proper pullups with full rom so she's been reading here 👋🏻 hi kimmy as she used to do 1/2 reps. I can do 3 sets of ten with over hand grip so you're not the fittest about that you think you are 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It would be exhausting never being happy with yourself, your life and everything in it. Rather than relish in her children she denies them a basic right of school and the friendships they form, teaches that there is only value in having money than actually having a fulfilling career. I think the brave, wonderful woman that called Kimmy a predator is right on the mark.
She's not ever fulfilled with her career though. Never will be unless she achieves superstar status and has people worshipping her. A cult was the ideal environment for her.

I genuinely believe she has Narcissist Personality Disorder but I think there’s a touch of ADHD there too. Jumps from one scheme to the next. First she was banging on about her successful yoga business, then she wanted to be everywhere talking about unschooling (which changes to home schooling when it suits her to pretend she’s providing her kids and education), then the bodybuilding comps, SV business, anti vax rallies, cold water swims she was going to be doing regularly etc etc. Now it’s the horse riding. All the same theme - goes in hard, loses interest and puts her energy somewhere new. Wonder what will be next….politics? Pop career? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's not ever fulfilled with her career though. Never will be unless she achieves superstar status and has people worshipping her. A cult was the ideal environment for her.

I genuinely believe she has Narcissist Personality Disorder but I think there’s a touch of ADHD there too. Jumps from one scheme to the next. First she was banging on about her successful yoga business, then she wanted to be everywhere talking about unschooling (which changes to home schooling when it suits her to pretend she’s providing her kids and education), then the bodybuilding comps, SV business, anti vax rallies, cold water swims she was going to be doing regularly etc etc. Now it’s the horse riding. All the same theme - goes in hard, loses interest and puts her energy somewhere new. Wonder what will be next….politics? Pop career? 🙄
Yes to all of this! She’s never happy. What happened to the “EPIC, PHENOMENAL EQUESTRIAN” business she was going to launch? Never mentioned again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Absolutely spot on with the NPD and ADHD. She harks on about self-awareness. I have met anyone less self-aware in my life. And she buys or demands admiration from those around her.

Reactions: 5
That woman is a hero. Also todays lat pull down form 👀
Absolutely p!ss poor technique on everything, except the pull ups. She does her moves how coaches tell you not to do it. I always say form first, weight second. She doesn't seem adhere to this. Explains why I see so many people doing sh!t like this in the gym when they see idiots like her with terrible form.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.