The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4155D898-0F18-427F-8BAE-B14A6C881344.jpeg

Are we surprised the old trout has piles and a UTI? We’ve been saying for ages her lifting form is shocking. She’s forever swanning around in the tightest clothes she can get trying to look buff. Its poor form and camel toe that’s caused this…..nothing to do with menopause.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1235181
Are we surprised the old trout has piles and a UTI? We’ve been saying for ages her lifting form is shocking. She’s forever swanning around in the tightest clothes she can get trying to look buff. Its poor form and camel toe that’s caused this…..nothing to do with menopause.
I've got to the stage were she makes my stomach turn just looking at her 🤮 she's creep & the relationship she has with her staff is even creepier

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She seems to absolutely revel in broadcasting the fact she has "staff" at every available opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1235181
I don't she has either. It is staged.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1235181
Totally agree, if she drinks as much water and eats as much fibre as she claims then surely UTIs and piles wouldn’t be an issue. Has to be down to poor lifting form and camel toe clothing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t want to meet her on a dark night, that’s for sure! Has she been pumped full of roids? She’s like a brown version of The Hulk 😂

• Haha
8ABF8F4A-F77F-41A1-B8B8-CCC3DB110D16.jpeg

aren’t you getting the message yet Kimmy? The vegans expect you actually be vegan. The non vegans expect you to actually be vegan. Either be vegan, or duck off! Stop exploiting the premise as you think it makes you niche.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1237230
aren’t you getting the message yet Kimmy? The vegans expect you actually be vegan. The non vegans expect you to actually be vegan. Either be vegan, or duck off! Stop exploiting the premise as you think it makes you niche.
Her replies are so aggressive. She thinks she’s a real smart arse. That lady was very courteous, made her point politely and gave Kim The Con the benefit of the doubt. Nope, she does know shellac isn’t vegan but she wears fur too so basically masquerades as a vegan to get people’s money.
I’m sure you all noticed that when she tagged MaxMara Belfast after buying her fur and other items, they didn’t share her story. They were probably baffled as to why a “vegan” was buying fur & posting about it on social media. I’d say they wouldn’t want to get involved with the actual vegans who would clearly not be supportive of the fact they sell fur.

Reactions: 7
and she is so rude in her reply!
Indeed! Have you seen the latest excuse?!?! The company is vegan, not her!! 🤣🤣🤣
What a bleeping joke. She really is hilarious. She IS the company! And ‘the company’ is advertising non vegan products on its insta page!

• Haha
What a bleeping joke. She really is hilarious. She IS the company! And ‘the company’ is advertising non vegan products on its insta page!
Eh sorry what?! The company is called “The Sculpted Vegan”, SHE is the sculpted vegan!

There are so many videos of her saying “I’m Kim Constable, the sculpted vegan”! There is also her interview with Forbes, amongst others, saying she is a vegan, not plant based, a vegan. More porkies Kimmy!

Attachments

Last edited:
That's a very classy meme she just posted 😏 I'm sure her young daughter & sons found it funny 🤮🤮🤮🤮 oh & kim please put some padding in your sports bra it really isn't a good look tbh no-one wants to see them but then your viewings must be down so showing some nip must get you more engagement how pathetic.

• Sick
She makes tit up to suit her as she goes along. Thinks she's invincible

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.