The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What magic would that be 🤣🤣🤣
Magic mushrooms she must be eating!!

There is nothing magic about Kim!!

I can't believe she is advertising tattle!!! We have called her out on so much. If your knew to tattle there are 3 threads all about her lies... Happy reading...

Reactions: 4
Your ‘magic’ is to irritate and repel everybody that gives you more than a passing glance you complete idiot. Can you honestly not see how dislikeable and insincere you are? Speaks volumes that many of us here are ex-customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So ..what could she possibly be alluding to..?
Is she trying to tell her tattle fans to watch this space..as in her companies house account as it is in fact a multi million dollar empire 🤔
Lol Kimbo 😆 we clearly bug the crap out of you and you care more than you let on.
Biggest ‘joke’ ever 🤣

So ..what could she possibly be alluding to..?
Is she trying to tell her tattle fans to watch this space..as in her companies house account as it is in fact a multi million dollar empire 🤔
Lol Kimbo 😆 we clearly bug the crap out of you and you care more than you let on.
She's definitely a hustler just a very bad one!

Reactions: 3
3rd and 6th at the event. The third place will be going to her head, she will be wanting to move up in classes now! She failed to mention though that the 6th place was out of 7 finishers. Context is key.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kim…your insta is shiiiit! If people wanted to to see chickens wandering about the place, or horses sleeping then they’d go elsewhere. Aside from that all you have is memes. What are you, 12????
Go skin a live fox in the name of fashion you ridiculous old hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she saying she started with £13 in her account? Did Ryan not give her access to his account?

3rd and 6th at the event. The third place will be going to her head, she will be wanting to move up in classes now! She failed to mention though that the 6th place was out of 7 finishers. Context is key.
Was there only 7??!! I thought she was doing affiliated so there would be a lot more than that in the class.
She’s not the worst rider on Insta but her hands are really harsh on the horses mouths. In the dressage she’s got her arms fixed trying to force the horses head down. That will be why her dressage scores are bad.

I started following her because she popped up on my explore page & I follow a lot of other fitness types. Why does she have so many followers? She doesn’t actually give any information or work outs like say Lisa Fiit.

Last edited:
Was there only 7??!! I thought she was doing affiliated so there would be a lot more than that in the class.
She’s not the worst rider on Insta but her hands are really harsh on the horses mouths. In the dressage she’s got her arms fixed trying to force the horses head down. That will be why her dressage scores are bad.

I started following her because she popped up on my explore page & I follow a lot of other fitness types. Why does she have so many followers? She doesn’t actually give any information or work outs like say Lisa Fiit.
She’s confessed to buying followers. Or rather she says that her marketing assistant buys followers and that it’s a very common way of growing your business and getting seen. She had way more but has obviously stopped buying recently and they’re dwindling. But you’re right, her insta is not particularly fitness oriented anymore. The problem is that she sees herself as a brand so thinks anything and everything about herself is instaworthy. She said on fb she wanted to start charging people for access to her via insta on subscription 😂

• Haha

Yes, 9 in total in her class, 2 eliminated so 7 finishers. You’re right she’s not the worst but far from the best. It’s just her arrogance and her far from truthful assessment of her performances. She buys followers, her content is just showing her working out badly, chickens, her dog, horses, wearing expensive designer clothes (you can’t polish a turd), her decaying house, occasionally her poor feral kids with no education and alcohol, lots of alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, 9 in total in her class, 2 eliminated so 7 finishers. You’re right she’s not the worst but far from the best. It’s just her arrogance and her far from truthful assessment of her performances. She buys followers, her content is just showing her working out badly, chickens, her dog, horses, wearing expensive designer clothes (you can’t polish a turd), her decaying house, occasionally her poor feral kids with no education and alcohol, lots of alcohol.
Oh yeah. I forgot the alcohol! How could I forget the alcohol! Her liver must be pickled 😵

• Heart
  • Haha
Buying followers makes sense now with so many followers on that account & hardly any on her horse account. I was very confused, nearly half a million followers & I didn’t see what they were getting. Sculpted vegan - no gym tips/workout info. Vegan - no advice on plant based food. I’m sure she thinks that people should pay for her advice but I also follow Senada Greca who puts workout routines on her grid & still sells her app veery well.
Looking at Kim’s Ig was like ordering a fitness influencer from Wish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Giving advise/food/workouts on Insta would mean actually having to do some work rather than rehash her programmes which she basically does, I’d say she’s good at the cut and paste. You’re right she hasn’t developed beyond what she does which is selling training programmes. She did look at getting branded appeal but for some reason stopped.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.