The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ! What a disgusting excuse for a mother. I am absolutely appalled that she would post that of her son and think it was OK. She has no respect for herself and now it's even more clear she has none for her son.
I think that son is around 9/10 years old. I really cannot believe she actually thinks this is ok behaviour worse still is Ryan for not saying this is wrong (She must have Ryan’s balls in her Chanel handbag!!) To exploit a young child for views on your social media is shocking. Lets pause to consider she has taken a nude photo of a 10 year old child this photo is on her phone gallery this is wrong on so many levels.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I think that son is around 9/10 years old. I really cannot believe she actually thinks this is ok behaviour worse still is Ryan for not saying this is wrong (She must have Ryan’s balls in her Chanel handbag!!) To exploit a young child for views on your social media is shocking. Lets pause to consider she has taken a nude photo of a 10 year old child this photo is on her phone gallery this is wrong on so many levels.
yes because she had to manually add that flower or whatever it was. Meaning not only did she take it but then had to focus on the photo to place it in the correct place. Sick ! And a child that age would not want a parent in the bathroom with them.

Reactions: 3
So now we have a summer shred 🙈
How is that one different to 4 week shred etc
Does she change the order of the exercises and rename it.
It's like she's selling snake oil ffs

• Haha
Some interesting information for a Saturday morning.
Is it all falling apart?
New company alert..luxury goods 👌
But she’s a millionaire? And she told Forbes (in the ad she paid for in order to keep up the pretence) that she had an 8 figure empire? And she doesn’t lie?! 🧐
Perhaps she mistook the minus at the front for a number 🤣

I don't understand accounts, tax, liabilities etc etc do these figure show she is actually in debt? I'm no millionaire but at least I'm not in any debt!!! Everything I own is mine not the banks 🙏🏻

Reactions: 1
I don't understand accounts, tax, liabilities etc etc do these figure show she is actually in debt? I'm no millionaire but at least I'm not in any debt!!! Everything I own is mine not the banks 🙏🏻
Her liabilities (debt) figure is bigger than her asset figure.. deduct the two of them gives you total asset figure which has a minus in front of it... she ain't no millionaire...
Best she start selling her Chanel leather bags on Depop🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But she’s a millionaire? And she told Forbes (in the ad she paid for in order to keep up the pretence) that she had an 8 figure empire? And she doesn’t lie?! 🧐
Perhaps she mistook the minus at the front for a number 🤣
That is huge debt which you can’t recover from. She may have re mortgaged her house, borrowed loans, used her £ from programmes to fund her life style. You can’t keep this up…

Reactions: 5
That is huge debt which you can’t recover from. She may have re mortgaged her house, borrowed loans, used her £ from programmes to fund her life style. You can’t keep this up…
Also if you look on companies House she has dissolved two other companies before and had the debt written off.
Con woman!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That's probably the reason why she keeps launching more programmes..it seems to be a vicious circle
Also because she can’t launch just one really successful one so she scrambles about casting her net in lots of different places hoping something bigger bites. And then she has the cheek to call herself a business mentor and expect people to pay her to help them launch successful businesses.

• Heart
Some interesting information for a Saturday morning.
Is it all falling apart?
New company alert..luxury goods 👌
She must be launching her own brand of see through Gym gear she should call it NiPwear

Do you not remember during Covid her and sister going to England to looks at gym gear but nothing was ever mentioned again

There are only 6 horses in her class today….she’s riding 2 of them so let’s get ready for the pictures of rosettes later. There are only 6 in your class Kimmy, we see you!

• Haha
Leathery aul trout 😂
Who goes competing with a face full of slap?! I wouldn’t even wear that much on a night out ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ooooft that pic is rough! Looks like Miss Hannegan from Annie!
I remember the talk about gym wear and how she was searching for the perfect quality. Another of her ADHD-like flash in the pan ideas that she lost interest in. Then she started begging Vivendi for free clothes instead 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.