The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering this is her business account, posting stuff like that is BEYOND inappropriate. Sheā€™s meant to be a professional brand ffs!

Reactions: 8
Her branding is fucked. She calls herself a vegan and then advertises things that repel vegans. She posts all the immature sex memes and does the ridiculous chicken head dancing desperately trying to appear young and hip (donā€™t even get me started on the desperate cosmetic work) at the same time as trying to sell programmes to older, menopausal women. Thereā€™s no consistency. Sheā€™s just a clown. And her staff are just looking like creepy idiots now too. Itā€™s all just beyond weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whoever heard of a company being vegan?! What a twit!
She just spins spins tit
Her branding is fucked. She calls herself a vegan and then advertises things that repel vegans. She posts all the immature sex memes and does the ridiculous chicken head dancing desperately trying to appear young and hip (donā€™t even get me started on the desperate cosmetic work) at the same time as trying to sell programmes to older, menopausal women. Thereā€™s no consistency. Sheā€™s just a clown. And her staff are just looking like creepy idiots now too. Itā€™s all just beyond weird.
Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: 3
I wouldnā€™t even share that on my own private page šŸ˜³ never mind a business page that is accessible to anyone, minors included! Disgusting piece of trailer trash
One of the worst & gross memes I've seen on social media

You'd think her husband would tell her to catch herself on & grow up

Reactions: 6
Spot on. She is supposed to be professional. This is what you share on your private page with your friends, imagine if head of marketing for marks and Spencer posted this or Ramada hotels. It just wouldn't happen.

Why is she not able to understand the blurring of the lines here between private and professional? She has no social or business skills at all

Reactions: 4
Spot on. She is supposed to be professional. This is what you share on your private page with your friends, imagine if head of marketing for marks and Spencer posted this or Ramada hotels. It just wouldn't happen.

Why is she not able to understand the blurring of the lines here between private and professional? She has no social or business skills at all
But wait sheā€™s the million dollar mentor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she or did she not stand up at that protest in Belfast and say something along the lines of ā€œyou may recognise me or know me better as the sculpted veganā€ šŸ¤” the woman believes her own lies I think. Iā€™m embarrassed massively for her but also her friends staff, she would tell that Maia to wipe her arse for her and she would do it. She probably pays them over the odds for what they do so they have it good with her and get the perks of being Kimā€™s bffs too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she or did she not stand up at that protest in Belfast and say something along the lines of ā€œyou may recognise me or know me better as the sculpted veganā€ šŸ¤” the woman believes her own lies I think. Iā€™m embarrassed massively for her but also her friends staff, she would tell that Maia to wipe her arse for her and she would do it. She probably pays them over the odds for what they do so they have it good with her and get the perks of being Kimā€™s bffs too
No amount of money would be worth being demeaned like she does to her staff. Maybe some perks and being swept along with the cult. It's just horrible to watch

Reactions: 4
No amount of money would be worth being demeaned like she does to her staff. Maybe some perks and being swept along with the cult. It's just horrible to watch
Itā€™s hilarious to watch. I actually didnā€™t mind Laura. Itā€™s cringed to watch them all morph into stepford minions.
Kimā€™s latest excuse about the company being vegan is the most ridiculous yet. She has no self awareness whatsoever. Did the company also promise the app would be free and the S&S would never be discounted? Kim you really need to get that company under control. Itā€™s going rogue!
I really hope she catches fire in the vegan forums and people who actually care about animals turn on her for exploiting the concept for money.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.