The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a virtue signalling hole! Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. People who genuinely don’t lie don’t have to announce it to try and convince others. Their word speaks for itself.
And she says “if you can’t trust your inner word….” Kim, it’s your outer word that nobody can trust, as you’ve proved time and time again. This post is hilarious.
Anybody else find that she just gets more and more cringey and laughable?! She’s so desperate to get away from the person she is. She must not like herself very much. I don’t blame her. She’s a dick! 😂

Even recently she has lied about positions she’s came in the riding, pretended her or her daughter scored higher than they did. The results were posted on here for all to see, absolutely proof that she told a lie. Didn’t she correct that lie? Nope! Everything is smoke and mirrors, and barefaced lies.
This really is laughable. For a start, she is definitely NOT Vegan, but vegetarian and not for any ethical reasons, purely superficial or she wouldn't wear real fur. The Vegan angle was always to tap into an upcoming market. Secondly, she is NOT menopausal - although her stance on this keeps changing depending on the challenge. She lies daily in her business activities. She is clearly confused about not lying and exercising her right to be brutal with people and having no filters. The two are not the same. She definitely has a personality disorder and is deluded. Send help for Kimbo

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it’s totally f’ed up to post a picture of your child practically naked?! Granted there’s an emoji covering, but still.. wtf?! She has 400k+ followers, it’s completely unsafe - god knows what type of person would see that. That’ll be on the internet forever now… imagine how embarrassed you’d be if your mum posted something like that- especially considering he’s not a baby!! Poor lad.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was always under the impression that emoji can be removed from photos posted online if you have the software to do so.

She should know that given it was her most likely behind the big shot that was going to find everyone's info from their posts here and post them online for all to see. Remember? The one that the other insta huns were pissing their knickers about and all reposting their duff stories? I'm almost certain it was her behind that

Anyone else think it’s totally f’ed up to post a picture of your child practically naked?! Granted there’s an emoji covering, but still.. wtf?! She has 400k+ followers, it’s completely unsafe - god knows what type of person would see that. That’ll be on the internet forever now… imagine how embarrassed you’d be if your mum posted something like that- especially considering he’s not a baby!! Poor lad.
Also means she took the photo while he was naked. Why is she going in to the Bath while he’s naked?

• Wow
Also means she took the photo while he was naked. Why is she going in to the Bath while he’s naked?
Was it her son? My son is coming 15 and haven't been in the bathroom with him from be was about 6 and I certainly haven't taken a photo of him since he was a baby and that was in the sink.

Reactions: 5
Another business idea but this one is gona be a game changer in the fitness industry 🤣🤣🤣
Was just looking on Google play for her other amazing App she made, 1k+ downloads thats shocking!!! Do you think Ryan just gives her money to make these wired to the moon schemes of hers so it keeps her out of his hair. If this business of hers was sooo big she would need more than 4 flipping staff.

I'm dying to know what the game changer is, didn't she say that about the her last app?? Hope she wasn't lying oh yeah she hasn't lied in 3 years!!!

It will be something to do with really bad technique, non vegan, and consuming lots of alcohol as she is great at all of those!

Was it her son? My son is coming 15 and haven't been in the bathroom with him from be was about 6 and I certainly haven't taken a photo of him since he was a baby and that was in the sink.
Yes it was. Two pictures of him naked in the bath standing up. Put a leaf or something over certain areas.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What age is the kid?
I've blanked out the face. If this isn't allowed please report for it to be taken down.
Why on earth would she put that on her social media.
The woman is a disgrace
Also, if I walked in on my child I would be embarrassed and equally so would he.
She has no shame, taking a photo of her child like that

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've blanked out the face. If this isn't allowed please report for it to be taken down.
The woman is a disgrace
Also, if I walked in on my child I would be embarrassed and equally so would he.
Disgusting

Reactions: 1
Completely agree. She is vile.

The woman is a disgrace
Jesus Christ! What a disgusting excuse for a mother. I am absolutely appalled that she would post that of her son and think it was OK. She has no respect for herself and now it's even more clear she has none for her son.

Reactions: 1
She’s spiralling. Just when you think you couldn’t respect her any less. I’m really quite shocked.

Reactions: 4
Just checked its still up
Has she no mates or decent family to say to her to take it down?! Honestly it is vile and completely inappropriate. Her poor son. Mine would be horrified if I posted a regular pic of him nevermind like that! I don't even post my daughter in swimwear when we are on holiday. She's disgusting.

Reactions: 5
A77E0217-782F-48E7-B4AD-BDC119D3F293.png

why are her eyebrows SO high,I actually genuinely want to know - is it a side effect of Botox?? Or has she chosen to have them tattooed on this way?There’s just so much space between her eyes and the brows?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.