The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked if you have to be vegan to follow the plans. Someone then said that Kim was not Vegan. Admin turned off the comments. Then Someone posted above

and that post has now been removed.
But she’s not vegan! But it’s ok, it’s a vegan company run by a person who calls herself “the Sculpted Vegan” She’s a not so sculpted fraud!

Reactions: 2
I dont understand - so Vegan = lifestyle. But her Lifestyle isn't vegan at all. Or am I picking this up wrong. If so forgive me.

Shall we start taking bets on how much longer the whole Sculpted Vegan ‘business’ continues? It feels like the beginning of the end for me. Less appetite for her programmes and she’s constantly got the feelers out looking for some other gimmick.

Reactions: 4
I give it 12-18 months, then she’ll pass it off buy saying she sold the company for “a monumental, incredibly huge amount of money” then she’ll have found some other American pyramid scheme to get involved in….god help her and all those around her chaotic presence.
Also the Chanel WOC and belt bag were too hilarious, I’m sure the SA’s in PB were all desperately trying to fob her off to each other knowing she’s one of those customers that comes in, demands huge amount of attention, looks at hundreds of things acting like she’ll buy loads, and then walks away with one or two fairly small items. Melt. They know her type, they’re all over PB, it’s embarrassing…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I give it 12-18 months, then she’ll pass it off buy saying she sold the company for “a monumental, incredibly huge amount of money” then she’ll have found some other American pyramid scheme to get involved in….god help her and all those around her chaotic presence.
Also the Chanel WOC and belt bag were too hilarious, I’m sure the SA’s in PB were all desperately trying to fob her off to each other knowing she’s one of those customers that comes in, demands huge amount of attention, looks at hundreds of things acting like she’ll buy loads, and then walks away with one or two fairly small items. Melt. They know her type, they’re all over PB, it’s embarrassing…
What ever happened to the million dollar mentor or something?!

She’s not vegan (lifestyle or diet as she drinks non vegan beer etc) and she’s not sculpted as she uses aesthetic methods and also photoshops her photos.

Seriously who sits and records themselves in this manner? I’m so mortified for her.
Her behaviour is bizarre to say the least 😅 there’s definitely some sort of underlying issues there that needs sorted by a professional 😂

Reactions: 3
I have been in restaurants etc where people do this. Videoing themselves at arms length. It is the weirdest thing to watch. Just eat your dinner and enjoy your actual life. I'm really unsure what her business instagram is about. If I fell from the sky and suddenly discovered her page I would be at a loss to know what it is she is promoting. It's not fitness, diets or really anything. It's a boastful page full of her outfits, bags, holidays (sorry vacations) and bad hats not to mention the horses - that indeed have their own account so no need to pollute her business page with them. What has this got to do with her business?

That last vid of the kids - are they are both speaking in different accents? One American and one English? Is that just my ears???

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have been in restaurants etc where people do this. Videoing themselves at arms length. It is the weirdest thing to watch. Just eat your dinner and enjoy your actual life. I'm really unsure what her business instagram is about. If I fell from the sky and suddenly discovered her page I would be at a loss to know what it is she is promoting. It's not fitness, diets or really anything. It's a boastful page full of her outfits, bags, holidays (sorry vacations) and bad hats not to mention the horses - that indeed have their own account so no need to pollute her business page with them. What has this got to do with her business?

That last vid of the kids - are they are both speaking in different accents? One American and one English? Is that just my ears???
One of the kids speaks with an American accent because he spends every day gaming so the only interaction he has is with people online so has picked up their accent. Very sad. What an existence. Those kids look like they never see fresh air, deathly pale. What their parents have done to them, depriving them of an education and the opportunities it brings is criminal.

• Heart
  • Sad
The kids have very limited future career options. Let’s say one of them wanted to do something that you needed a degree for. They have no qualifications to get into A level course never mind university courses, and if they did decide to work towards GCSE’s and A levels it would be so hard as they’ve never had a proper education

Reactions: 3
Is she really 5ft 8 her husband is 6ft 1 (according to google) now she is wearing 👠 in this photo and maybe not standing straight, has anyone met her is she really 5ft 8?
I remember her saying that she’s 5’10 or 5’11. I think she’s quite tall

One of the kids speaks with an American accent because he spends every day gaming so the only interaction he has is with people online so has picked up their accent. Very sad. What an existence. Those kids look like they never see fresh air, deathly pale. What their parents have done to them, depriving them of an education and the opportunities it brings is criminal.
It is really sad. They have and will miss out on so much. Absolutely zero career opportunities for them in the future. I think she’s afraid to send them to school in case they come home and question some of her beliefs and values. Unschooling is just a way she can exercise control.

It is really sad. They have and will miss out on so much. Absolutely zero career opportunities for them in the future. I think she’s afraid to send them to school in case they come home and question some of her beliefs and values. Unschooling is just a way she can exercise control.
She really does nothing for them. Doesn’t provide them an education unless they ask for it. She has someone else cook and clean for them all. She does nothing that normal mothers do for their kids. She just leaves them to their own devices and then compliments herself when they ever do anything right. I think she doesn’t quite grasp what school does for kids in terms of social skills and creative learning. They’ve missed out on all the school sports teams, music shows, science experiments, art, creating things with woodwork, cooking etc all while growing with peers and making new friends. How can you know what you like or are good at unless you try things?
I asked my kids how they felt about home schooling and they said they would hate it. So would I 😂

I’m a supporter of homeschooling as I have heard and seen the horrendous way bullying effects children in school environment and it is rife, schools are too big and they have no real control. Majority of homeschooled kids do complete gcse, A levels and get into Universities. Generally the parents of homeschool kids are 💯 percent involved in educating there kids. Kim and Ryan unschool I just wish she’d stop saying her kids are homeschooled as it is an insult to parents who do homeschool.

Reactions: 10
Someone asked if you have to be vegan to follow the plans. Someone then said that Kim was not Vegan. Admin turned off the comments. Then Someone posted above

and that post has now been removed.
They are like dictatorship removing people's freedom of speech!!

Getting her photo taken in the window of Chanel. I’m scundered for her. We can spot the imposter easily Kimmy!

• Haha
Has she ever bought anything but shoes, belts, bags or glasses from Chanel is that because they are cheaper and heavily branded? Me thinks yes 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.