The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows have been lifted that much her eyelids are stretched 🙈 state of her she looks like a cartoon
She's had plenty of grey hairs, no one is naturally that dark and usually the darker you are the earlier you go grey! What a balloon 🎈 and yes those threads are horrendous 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t even share that on my own private page 😳 never mind a business page that is accessible to anyone, minors included! Disgusting piece of trailer trash
Trailer Trash 🤣🤣 perfect description

Did she or did she not stand up at that protest in Belfast and say something along the lines of “you may recognise me or know me better as the sculpted vegan” 🤔 the woman believes her own lies I think. I’m embarrassed massively for her but also her friends staff, she would tell that Maia to wipe her arse for her and she would do it. She probably pays them over the odds for what they do so they have it good with her and get the perks of being Kim’s bffs too
She did and no one had heard of her 🤣🤣 the only ones to acknowledge her was the plebs she took with her

Reactions: 4
Did she or did she not stand up at that protest in Belfast and say something along the lines of “you may recognise me or know me better as the sculpted vegan” 🤔 the woman believes her own lies I think. I’m embarrassed massively for her but also her friends staff, she would tell that Maia to wipe her arse for her and she would do it. She probably pays them over the odds for what they do so they have it good with her and get the perks of being Kim’s bffs too
She doesnt she pays lots I remember seeing an advert on one of the other
Threads for her personal assistant from £12,000 to £18,000 to work with that freak I'd want triple

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The pantry and larder, who was messaging saying they didn't know what that meant? The kitchen looks shite, wasn't that updated recently? You wouldn't think it to look at it.
Shes like a Disney villain in the hair dye photo.

Kim, not one single person asked what colour you dye your hair. It's dark brown, that's all. It's not like you have highlights and lowlights or some gorgeous custom colour. It's just dark brown.

Dick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The pantry and larder, who was messaging saying they didn't know what that meant? The kitchen looks shite, wasn't that updated recently? You wouldn't think it to look at it.

Kim, not one single person asked what colour you dye your hair. It's dark brown, that's all. It's not like you have highlights and lowlights or some gorgeous custom colour. It's just dark brown.

Dick
It was so badly done as well imagine if she was going out tonight with the dye so visible

Dick
Totally. That 'People always ask me or 'So many of you are asking ' us a total load of crap. Just a way in to hustle for free hair and other services.

She doesnt she pays lots I remember seeing an advert on one of the other
Threads for her personal assistant from £12,000 to £18,000 to work with that freak I'd want triple
How many assistants has she gone through in the last few years anyway?

Reactions: 3
Totally. That 'People always ask me or 'So many of you are asking ' us a total load of crap. Just a way in to hustle for free hair and other services.
“People always ask me….” BS. What people ask her is why she wears fur and supports cruelty to animals while calling herself vegan. Guess she only chooses to answer the questions she wishes people asked her! Stupid witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jesus wept... The eye bags 😳
It's the bags and the lines above her eyebrows where the skin is being pulled up by the threads. You can see where the skin has puckered.
The tattoo brows are too hard, the downturn of the tail is aging.
Shes had loads of botox in her forehead, around her eyes and into her jawline yet the skin is baggy under her eyes.
I think she needs to find a new aesthetician as the ones she's using are either using outdated methods or they just don't care about her results.
She would look much younger without all of that. (I say this as a fully fledged botox user myself. I only get 4 dots along my eyebrows towards the bridge of my nose)

I'm only commenting on her looks because she puts it out there that she uses top of the range skincare and then advertises the clinic she gets her treatments at

Reactions: 7
Apparently Big Cat got a first place rosette tonight. Of course he did Kim, you were the only one in that class. 🤦‍♀️😂
Oh my gosh..why can't she just be truthful and say she was the only one, bit that he did really well?
Her post and this proof previous poster posted just shows you what a spoofer, con artist and liar she is.
Also why is she spamming her account with all the horse stuff when she created a separate account for us all to follow..I guess we haven't all flocked to follow it 😅

Oh my gosh..why can't she just be truthful and say she was the only one, bit that he did really well?
Her post and this proof previous poster posted just shows you what a spoofer, con artist and liar she is.
Also why is she spamming her account with all the horse stuff when she created a separate account for us all to follow..I guess we haven't all flocked to follow it 😅
Exactly. She lets on it’s a competition but in reality it’s a training jumping evening with a handful of people there and she would have you believe it was Hickstead. You’re correct, just say that she went to a training evening and she was very pleased with how the horses went. But oh no! She has to be Billy Big Balls and boast that she got a first place rosette……for showing up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.