The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sending the bay horse to Smiths for 2 weeks for training whilst she’s on “vacation” or holiday as we like to call it. She’s really not getting this is she?! It’s not the horse that needs training. His results were perfectly good before she got in the saddle.
Shhh! It’s never Kim’s fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I swear She is just reposting old content no wait she is just posting dull content of her at hairdressers again and saying the usual ‘this is my own hair’ 💤💤

• Heart
I see Lily Munster has been out and about again.

View attachment 1328413View attachment 1328424
For someone who said they didn't really get grey hairs, she sure has her roots touched up very regularly. Just had a quick scan through the previous posts, 5 weeks since last appt (when she bore a striking resemblance to Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town). Thought she was just having her hair coloured to her natural hair colour? More exaggeration from Kimmy?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And we know she doesn't extensions as her hair isnt thick and lush, its stringy and thin.
If there are any extensions in there then she needs to stop as they aren't doing anything for her

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think a millionaire would shop somewhere where you’d get beach dresses for £15

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The scary thing is this cute video was probably when she was fully immersed in NXIVM.
What’s with the faux American accent? Why is she saying “how” and “now” with an American twang?! Pretty sexist of her to assume the Doctor she is hypothetically talking about is a man.

What’s with the faux American accent? Why is she saying “how” and “now” with an American twang?! Pretty sexist of her to assume the Doctor she is hypothetically talking about is a man.
Lol I was thinking exactly that! She's stretching her teeth around her words to say now and how as if she's from Cultra!
Shes so pretty back then. Hair is much more full and healthy looking and her face is so much better. She's aged 20 years or more from that video.
what old fashioned ideas she has of marriage though. Little wife booking and appointment with her big busy macho husband to discuss her little business plan.

Lol I was thinking exactly that! She's stretching her teeth around her words to say now and how as if she's from Cultra!
Shes so pretty back then. Hair is much more full and healthy looking and her face is so much better. She's aged 20 years or more from that video.
what old fashioned ideas she has of marriage though. Little wife booking and appointment with her big busy macho husband to discuss her little business plan.
Completely agree she looks so much better then. She has absolutely ruined her looks.

The size of her traps, chest & shoulders are rotten definitely bigger than Ryan’s 😅 her physique Would put the average women off lifting weights. I’m lifting weights consistently about 6 years now & have a very feminine athletic physique at age 45 she must have used or is using PEDs

Embarrassing 😬 cringing like a teen for her!
Yes OK we know you have bought all that stuff and would like to think you are very happy with it. But also need to show it off. We'll here goes. You are the richest most beautiful and successful person the whole world has ever known. All mankind Bowes down to you in awe. This enough for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.