The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ads now for Meno Shred say last chance....
No doubt!!! She’s such a underhand, sneaky, conniving snake.
I’m sure she said she was going to adjust her training to try and look for feminine??? What happened to that? She looks like a teenage boy with the baseball cap and the little pecs. Her waist is so wide too. Not sure her idea of feminine is the same as mine.
D2119C99-A262-4CFC-A32D-E49FD22AAAA1.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
No doubt!!! She’s such a underhand, sneaky, conniving snake.
I’m sure she said she was going to adjust her training to try and look for feminine??? What happened to that? She looks like a teenage boy with the baseball cap and the little pecs. Her waist is so wide too. Not sure her idea of feminine is the same as mine.
View attachment 1226479
Her physique makes me 🤮 her shoulders, back & shoulders are too developed to look anyway feminine 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'd say her d**k is bigger than the hubby's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Last chance” seems a popular tactic. Pretend to get rid of a program so more people buy it. Just like sculpt and shred. Then delete all evidence you ever said it and gaslight people - saying they made it up.

Reactions: 4
I wonder does it bother kimbo when her staff try to morph into her with all their little ways and clothes or is it a little ego boost?

Reactions: 1
So the only test data is from staff who were doing Kim’s shreds and workouts anyway. If her programmes are so effective how the duck did they have that excess weight to lose anyway?! It’s BS.

So come on Kimmy you dishonest scam artist….we’re calling you out. We know you read this. I’m asking you directly to release your data that you always bang on about as being important. Where is the data that backs up your claims that menopausal women can lose 5% body fat in 14 days. Those on your payroll don’t count! That’s a serious question Kim. Substantiate your claims. It’s not an u reasonable request. Data is so important after all.
Waiting with baited breath….
To deal with this shameless scammer, simply report her ad whenever it pops up on Facebook. It’ll eventually reap rewards. She had no scientific evidence whatsoever to back up her claims and is close to becoming dangerous.
She has no relevant qualifications, none. Her first job was one of those divs selling credit cards in the airport and she’s been grifting ever since, hit the jackpot with her fitness programs but the party is about to come to an end. I can sense the desperation wafting off of her.

Her physique makes me 🤮 her shoulders, back & shoulders are too developed to look anyway feminine 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'd say her d**k is bigger than the hubby's 🤣
10 to 1 her husbands playing away

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry what??? The diet makes you lose all water weight and bloating disappears? What load of baloney …..why oh why are people still believing this from her makes me so mad, she needs to get shut down once and for all
Kim you laughable hole, you look exactly the same way you always look. Nothing about your appearance is anything to do with a menopause shred. You think people are too stupid to be able to look back your pictures and see that? Can’t believe you’re offering your bodybuilding body forward as an example of the work achieved on your menopause diet. Ridiculous.
If you want to make money why not work on being a nice and honest person? The person you are is repellent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who is this leathery old trout, and why does she keep appearing on my social media?
"Leathery old trout" love it lol she's trying to be a millionaire and tells people she knows the key to using FB make millions. She's a wannabe horse rider/millionaire/influencer/bodybuilder but in reality she's just a fake ass witch who has had far to much work done on her face

She's also a poor excuse for a mother who denies her kids a proper education through some free schooling bullshit and said her kids slept with her and the husband until they were big!

• Haha
Who is this leathery old trout, and why does she keep appearing on my social media?
This leathery old trout is a pretend vegan who tries to get vegans to part with their cash so she can keep buying fox fur, wispa bars, beauty products tested on animals, and whips to wallop her horses with so they will comply better while she rides them for entertainment purposes. She’s a delight.

Reactions: 7
"Leathery old trout" love it lol she's trying to be a millionaire and tells people she knows the key to using FB make millions. She's a wannabe horse rider/millionaire/influencer/bodybuilder but in reality she's just a fake ass witch who has had far to much work done on her face

She's also a poor excuse for a mother who denies her kids a proper education through some free schooling bullshit and said her kids slept with her and the husband until they were big!
What is free schooling? Do her kids not attend a school? Is that even legal?

She does "unschooling" I think it is called radical unschooling. They only learn what they want when they want it. No lessons no curriculum. In the past she did interviews on local news about it.

You don't have to send your children to school. There's no legal requirement. Many families homeschool instead.
She used to say she unschools so her kids basically are left to do what they like when they like.
You can be asked to evidence that you are providing an education for your children as you are required to ensure that they are educated

• Wow
She switches from “homeschooling” to “radical unschooling” when it suits her. Wonder how Kai is getting on at school…. Anyone notice how he is the only one of her four children that rarely feature on her insta page. Only a couple of pics of him from behind on his birthday the other day as opposed to the usual birthday festival …

Reactions: 2
She switches from “homeschooling” to “radical unschooling” when it suits her. Wonder how Kai is getting on at school…. Anyone notice how he is the only one of her four children that rarely feature on her insta page. Only a couple of pics of him from behind on his birthday the other day as opposed to the usual birthday festival …
Yes I've noticed this. Unless the young lad doesn't like to be plastered all over her socials. Hopefully he's getting on well at school

Reactions: 4
Why does she start dancing before the music comes on? I use the term dancing very lightly. I think she reckons that “dancing” is sexy. One of her employees friends needs to tell her she looks like a dick

• Haha
Can somone please cancel this dose 😭 her creepy dance moves humping her phone 🤮 surrounded by her staff which are morphing into her 🙈 she really does adore herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.