The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that’s him. He use to be a profession rider in his days. Both horses & Kim 😂
Boak... She really is a hallian... She probably did it in her 'semi professional days' she probably only gave him a semi as well boom boom

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone on here follow All Things Mia?

Join us over there to discuss 👉🏼
Who is this Mia?

Boak... She really is a hallian... She probably did it in her 'semi professional days' she probably only gave him a semi as well boom boom
🤣🤣🤣
She’s probably got bigger balls than him now too.

Can’t believe she even talks of her conquests. This woman wants to appear to live a life of class whilst being the most classless individual I’ve ever come across.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I looked on war against instagram for her old posts and couldn't see out but this screenshot made me snigger. Do you think hes looking at her going 'flip I must of been taking way to much Ketamine back in the day to shag that' lol
He must be mortified!
also what shitis she talking about in the photo? Her arms don’t look musclular there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why would she go to him 😳 I'm sure there's plenty of good trainers out there? Maybe her & Ryan like a bit of 3s a crowd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why would she go to him 😳 I'm sure there's plenty of good trainers out there? Maybe her & Ryan like a bit of 3s a crowd 🤣
Ryan looks the type that would sit back and watch and we all know Kimmy likes to put on a show - even if she looks like she's having some seizure (I'm epileptic so can say that) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Jesus Christ could you imagine her having sex?! She’d be stopping every 5 minutes to flex and look at herself in the mirror 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
MILLIONAIRE Kim if you don’t like the NHS why don’t you go private for the bloods #whatadick Complaining you have to sit on the floor what a stuck up cow. You are the most rancid human you just stink! How about a little respect ✊
Why is she using the NHS when she’s a millionaire?

• Heart
Why is she using the NHS when she’s a millionaire?
So she can slag it off and make references to the pandemic and restrictions. Yawn yawn 🥱 Her content is boring and non relevant.
Shes probably gone to the doctor and said “I think I’m peri, please help me prove it so I can con more people into buying my crappy programme” and they asked her to sit on the floor next to the shithouse, because where else would you put Dim Cuntstable?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she ever duck up?! She absolutely reeks of entitlement. If the FREE health care you’re receiving isn’t good enough, why don’t you pay to go private you old trout 🤦🏼‍♀️
I took my son to the docs a couple.of weeks ago and we could sit in the waiting area on chairs... I think someone is spoofing!!

Reactions: 7
MILLIONAIRE Kim if you don’t like the NHS why don’t you go private for the bloods #whatadick Complaining you have to sit on the floor what a stuck up cow. You are the most rancid human you just stink! How about a little respect ✊
her eyebrows are so terrible and this photo really proves it - they’re in the middle of her forehead!

• Haha
her eyebrows are so terrible and this photo really proves it - they’re in the middle of her forehead!
I hate people that abuse NHS staff she is a total cock! Kim I know you read this and times are hard, why don't you have a few nights off the beer and vino and this will pay for your blood test at Randox. She reminds me of captain spock in that screenshot, only she is captain cock!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's a disgusting excuse of a human! She'll willingly pat for her "vitamin IV" 🙄 if it is a blood test for her hormone levels someone should tell her its a waste of time as itll only give you the levels on that given moment it was taking. Hormone levels fluctuate throughout the day every day 🙄 it's better to keep a diary of your symptoms & your periods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.