Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
“Your nightly nipple show” 🤢 So her Father in Law is walking along by himself behind her and she’s talking to a bunch of strangers on Instagram about a “nightly nipple show”. Classy Kimmy, really classy.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Kim…your insta is shiiiit! If people wanted to to see chickens wandering about the place, or horses sleeping then they’d go elsewhere. Aside from that all you have is memes. What are you, 12????
Go skin a live fox in the name of fashion you ridiculous old hag.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Is it only me that finds it very odd how her employees, including that bizarre assistant Maia, tell her they love her?! I’m self employed now but when I was an employee, although I thankfully always had a great relationship with my bosses, I never said “I love you”. Very odd.
I was thinking this myself. All of those messages in the staff card bar one, were telling her they love her.
I've been an employer and had some fab staff and I'm now an employee with a fab boss and not once have I ever heard anyone in the workplace tell the boss they love them so much!
Are they on the Kool aid? Does chef Lee feed them magic mushrooms?

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Another good article from Frank:
Fantastic article! So glad to see somebody impartial calling her out on her BS outside of tattle. I hope more people see that and at least do their research before giving her any more money.

• Heart

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I was told he had Covid which obv doesn’t ‘exist’ in some peoples world. Then he was in a car crash & could not work for a few days. Kim wasn’t supportive so he left. It’s the ‘chef lee’ that’s gets me. Was the previous chef not just her brother in law?
The “chef Lee” shrill is so demeaning. Wonder what she calls her cleaner!!!

I find this disturbing.Her daughter must be around 11/12? There is a photo which her daughter & friend are wearing a bra top & jeans which I recall they went out for a birthday party. Kim comments with the fire emoji’s. Also the daughter refers to herself as sexy to Kim’s friend. (Mother of the other daughter.) At a closer look at this photo on an open, public instagram page you can see MEN commenting saying how good these little girls look.Paedophiles openly commenting which anyone can see. Why has Kim not protected her daughter from this? Then we go onto the subject of the Rainbow Garden which was a Paedophile ring recruiting young girls hence why the founder is in jail.Google it…
You are so right. Most of the crap she posts either had me cringing or annoyed but these pics really just shocked and left a strange uneasy feeling. It’s not right. She overstepped the line massively on so many levels. She’s such a crap mother. Puts herself first in every aspect of her life.

Reactions: 8

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
“I don’t wear a bra because I don’t have too” with your fake tits! awk f@&k off Kim you self obsessed c@&t I’ve had a double mastectomy with implants & I don’t have to wear a bra but you know what I do because I don’t feel the need to have folk staring at me 🙄 you look like a hooker end off!!!!

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Because she needs all the help she can get to bump up her followers. She can't seem to be able to build up her followers without buying them, if anything they are decreasing. Meanwhile other fitness professionals are increasing by around 1K every couple of days. I wonder what she could be doing wrong 🤔
Honestly, if her personality was less me, me, me, I think she would be doing well. I found her because other fitness people found her and told me about her. They’ve all decided they can’t stand her either and every single one of them says the same things we all do. She draws people in with a decent concept then repels them with reality.

Anyone else think it’s totally f’ed up to post a picture of your child practically naked?! Granted there’s an emoji covering, but still.. wtf?! She has 400k+ followers, it’s completely unsafe - god knows what type of person would see that. That’ll be on the internet forever now… imagine how embarrassed you’d be if your mum posted something like that- especially considering he’s not a baby!! Poor lad.

• Wow

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Why did she set up a IG page for the horses but then post everything horse related on her business account. She's such a 'Like' farmer.
She’s got nothing else to post. Who follows a vegan bodybuilding account to suffer endless pictures/stories of chickens, naked little boys and a supposed ‘vegan’ posing in fox fur and whipping horses?! She’s a complete idiot. Knows nothing about business, marketing or even just being a decent person.

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
That may be so but for some money can be a real challenge in relationships and if she's spending considerably more than she's making and is in what appears a huge deficit then that won't help issues. He does look the type to cheat as well!
she wants to keep her eye on hubby and that little young adoring assistant

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Why is she using the NHS when she’s a millionaire?
So she can slag it off and make references to the pandemic and restrictions. Yawn yawn 🥱 Her content is boring and non relevant.
Shes probably gone to the doctor and said “I think I’m peri, please help me prove it so I can con more people into buying my shitty programme” and they asked her to sit on the floor next to the shithouse, because where else would you put Dim Cuntstable?! 😂

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
One of her boys has his first job interview which I hope he gets. Could be awkward….”so, which school do you go to?”…..
“I don’t go to school”
“Have you got any qualifications?”.
“No, my Mum deprived me of an education but I’m a great gamer. I sit in my room all day and have an American accent because the only people I speak with are other gamers online, mostly in the US so I sound like them”.
I hope the kid gets the job. He and his siblings will soon learn that their Mother completely shafted them when it comes to trying to earn a living with zero education.

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Wonderful amount of bull shit on her post event report on the horsey insta. lol. Too many things to call her out on so I'll let you all read it yourselves.
Oh my goodness! Where to start. First of all Kimmy you didn’t finish 6th, you were eliminated on Peter so didn’t complete the competition. You were indeed fourth on BC but only five finished. She basically slagged the dressage judge by saying “Neither boys finished on great marks even though I felt they did good tests”. Well, the judge didn’t agree Kimmy and that’s who counts.
She said the cross country course was extremely tricky she does admit she had a run out on BC but doesn’t mention that on Peter she had two refusals then was eliminated for the third refusal. She does of course blame the fact that a mysterious barrel appeared overnight which the horse spooked at. Always someone else’s fault. How does that matter, the horse didn’t walk the course the night before?!
She basically tries to justify that she’s not crap and says the course was so difficult so everyone made mistakes, so that’s okay then. I know how difficult this sport is but she is just not truthful and honestly a bit of humility goes a long way. I think it’s the fact that she proclaims to be Billy Big Balls and cannot accept that she isn’t winning everything.
Also in her stories she says that the new bit that she got last week for Peter was wrong and he was backward the whole way. So basically she slagged off that poor bugger in her stories from last week who assessed and fitted the horses with their new bits, so it’s his fault. He will be sorry he ever went near her (can’t remember his name).
Goodness me, what a far from truthful assessment of her day.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
8ABF8F4A-F77F-41A1-B8B8-CCC3DB110D16.jpeg

aren’t you getting the message yet Kimmy? The vegans expect you actually be vegan. The non vegans expect you to actually be vegan. Either be vegan, or fuck off! Stop exploiting the premise as you think it makes you niche.