Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
What is that frank report thing? Have they just lifted a load of screenshots off here?
I don't like that they've put up that photograph of her son.
Just because she's stupid enough to violate her sons privacy, doesn't mean this Frank report should repost it. That's not on.
Very true, I feel for her son

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Now there is a post for us to guess how many menopause programs she has sold so far..🤔
I hope everyone who has bought one comes down hard on her after they realise what a con she is.
😡

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
All my female family members on both my maternal and fraternal side were in their 50's before they were peri-menoupausal. My mum is 58 and is nearly through it and she's lost weight even with mobility issues. Kim seems quite young to be going through it.

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
No idea what any of that means 😅 I just thought you bought an animal and called it whatever you wanted 😂

Name suggestion for the horse: Poor Peter Passengered by a Pretentious Prick 😂
you can certainly give them a nickname. But when you are showing you would use the registered name.

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
Yes bud she bores us to sleep as well!!! She really loves the sound of her own voice and those eyelashes. If she had real friends that werent her staff and scared of being sacked. They would tell her how ridiculous she looks. Unfortunately she doesnt so walks around like that. I think she could have long Covid?

Attachments