The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The silly witch doesn’t realise that everyone is laughing at her 🤭 never came across anyone like her she’s a lost cause!
Shes just a d#ck!! she probably had to bring all her rolex's with her as my granny would be able to break into her house with them dodgy window frames of hers. I would laugh my head off if her luggage went missing!!

Meant to post this yesterday, how cold is her house that he has a blanket round him in the afternoon, poor papa constable

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who the duck brings multiple high heels on holidays - sorry 'vacation'. lololol. No one.

Reactions: 3
Embarrassing 😬 cringing like a teen for her!
The dust bags are folded ever so nicely to show the Hermes flip flops which are rare & 2 pairs of CL… is that it? Same shoes she’s always wears. Pretty disappointing. Are the primark sandles in the other suitcases? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you remember our first introduction to Maia Magee the over enthusiastic PA who went to the blagger’s night at Six by Nico where she was filtered beyond belief? This, is the unfiltered version. Insta vs reality.
There busy deleting peoples bad comments, and Laura's looking for more memes to be like our kimmy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely looks like a millionaires empire 🤣 sitting around her kitchen table working looking like they’ve just got out of bed. Bunch of weirdo’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her story with her lying on the bed reminds me I need to defrost my BBQ chicken drumsticks for tomorrow.

• Haha
Literally “cut to the quick” with the holiday packing post … I’m scarlet for her…. What type of person feels the need to do that ????

Kimmy the millionaire off on holiday with Sleazyjet & is now delayed. Why don’t you just book a private jet? Given all the delays and cancellations I know several people who have done this to avoid any hassle. Of course they don’t brag about it or put it on social media, they just do it quietly and get on with it. I read an article this week that reported the largest increase in use of private jets was at Belfast airports. Come on Kimmy, keep up.

Class. You've set her a challenge now. That big glipe Ryan will have to do some more dodgy deals or Kimbo will have to create a few more regurgitated shreds.

• Haha
Literally “cut to the quick” with the holiday packing post … I’m scarlet for her…. What type of person feels the need to do that ????
I wonder what kind of person she thinks is going to be impressed by that post? It reeks of what it is - bragging and showing off. She’s got no real interest in fitness. She longs to be a celebrity.

Actually really looking forward to the endless brag posts that will be her outfits, the villa , the restaurants , shopping etc. We should play a drinking game or Kimbo Bingo when anything predictable comes up. haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here comes posts on the most boring family holiday we start with the usual tapping lips ‘should I have a drink’ then the walk through of the villa🥱The kids already look bored 😂 family holiday for the Constable kids is like watching paint drying just sitting around watching the parents booze and getting a tan. Hopefully she’ll read this and book them into a scuba diving course or something.

Actually really looking forward to the endless brag posts that will be her outfits, the villa , the restaurants , shopping etc. We should play a drinking game or Kimbo Bingo when anything predictable comes up. haha.
Yes I'm all for this ok

Video of chef cooking
Video of her shopping in some designer shop where she will only buy something that has the logo on it and is the cheapest item.
Picture of very expensive bottle of champers
Picture of designer bikini.
Picture of wonder woman bikini again.
Picture of them at dinner with matching rolex
Picture of the family all gathered togethered with the tag love my family with everyone in their mobiles. Actually due to alcohol poisoning we should probably leave this out as this will happen a lot.
Picture of Ryan topless with tag of how sexy he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I'm all for this ok

Video of chef cooking
Video of her shopping in some designer shop where she will only buy something that has the logo on it and is the cheapest item.
Picture of very expensive bottle of champers
Picture of designer bikini.
Picture of wonder woman bikini again.
Picture of them at dinner with matching rolex
Picture of the family all gathered togethered with the tag love my family with everyone in their mobiles. Actually due to alcohol poisoning we should probably leave this out as this will happen a lot.
Picture of Ryan topless with tag of how sexy he is.
You’re going to get a full house very quickly. Maybe even on the second day. I would add:
A villa tour, pictures of her going out to dinner looking like a Drag Queen with her shoes & handbags very much to the fore and something along the lines of “our bag game is strong”. Staff unpacking their shopping. Also many eye f@cking camera moments involving alcohol. I’m actually looking forward to this!

Oh I also forgot tagging a staff member in Chanel/LV or another designer shop who she now thinks is her “BFF”. She’s too thick to realise that they will be nice to anyone with a credit card as they all work on commission. I was literally mortified for her when she did this in Chanel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
D9901787-02EB-46E3-A40D-7923565F03DB.jpeg

Tell me this doesn’t look like a leathery skinned old man out sunbathing in his vest?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.