Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrOnions

New thread suggestion 😂 ...... Sue’s looking old, deary me. When’s the announcement of 23?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

emmawhu

VIP Member
I see The Sun have already run a story on the disgraceful trolling of Bonnie 🙄

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone the name calling of defensive young children at all, but Sue has got to understand that she can't have it all. She insinuates that social media is the root of all evil, and she's not far wrong, but she fails to acknowledge that, without social media, they would have none of these luxuries they are fast becoming accustomed to.

You choose to raise your family in the public eye Sue (and yes I am speaking to you directly, as I know you read here), I'm afraid you need to accept that there's an unsavoury side that comes with it. Whilst there is no excusing what was said, there is no getting away from the fact that social media is full of keyboard warriors who will think nothing of hurling insults, even at children. If you can't ignore that and accept it happens, why do you persist in continuing to throw your children to the wolves by parading them around so publicly?

You clearly love the lifestyle that social media has bought your family. You can't have it all ways by only expecting compliments. Life doesn't work like that I'm afraid. If you don't want your children to be targeted, don't make them a target. The really tiny ones didn't ask to be born into this lifestyle (and the other little ones are too young to consent too). You are the ones forcing it on them and that comes at a price I'm afraid.

So you have a choice of either growing a thicker skin and ignoring it (which includes stopping reading sites like this), or giving it up for the sake of your children's privacy. I know you'll do neither though, as you're clearly incapable of the first and are too addicted to your new lifestyle to do the second (plus you know deep down that you couldn't afford to live any other way now). So you'll just continue to whinge and play the victim on, that's right, social media! It's a viscous cycle I'm afraid Sue.

And you wonder why your house was recently targeted by thieves?! Again, it certainly doesn't make it right but have you ever considered that it's because you're obsessed with advertising your wares for the world to see! Everyone knows where you live and what possessions you own. Talk about stupidity. There's a reason the real celebrities don't live their lives the way in which you guys do, because they understand the risks. You and your family are unfortunately sitting ducks for this type of targeting as far as I'm concerned.

Only you guys can stop this Sue and Noel, by stopping the sickening exploration of your children in exchange for fame and money! Depends what you value more I guess...

• Heart
Reactions: 31

spilleroftea

VIP Member
@spilleroftea
What did you think of Sue and Noel having so many children when you were friends with her? Did you realize that it was a bad thing, abusive even? Or were you sucked into the Sue vortex and not really thinking about it? No judgement here, I've been sucked into groups where I've lost all sense of logic and didn't start thinking clearly until I was out of the group. It becomes almost like a cult.
Good question.
We were on a group for larger than average families.
At first I had seen 16KAC and was a bit like OMG and WOW, at that time we were not really friends.
As got to know her and the family I didnt see Sue as Sue mum of 16/17/18 I just saw someone who I thought was an ok person.

Then over the years you start to see things differently, like when she would moan about Noel being tight or always at the pub. The time when she was going to leave him, at this point I actually felt quite sorry for her and saw her as trapped. But we were friends.
When Alfie happened I felt so upset for them and didnt blame them for just one more, when she showed me the test i was genuinely so Happy for her.
After Hallie I thought she should stop, for me Alfie was a wake up call and her body saying its enough.

I am sure the mums net incident was when she was preg with Phoebe and we all spent time tracking down who had done it,. Then lied and denied it on her behalf. literally days later she announced it in the sun and I was like WTF.

I then thought maybe Archie would be the last being a boy after Alfie and it wasnt.

Another wake up call was when she told me she was 14and Noel was 16, this was when it was said on the programme 13 and 17 and people called noel a weirdo, again I supported and defended her. I soon found the truth and for meI couldnt trust her but still was friends. Each pregnancy started to be whooo who cares? lol

And in the last year I didnt even take much notice.

Sue became very funny with me when I had a baby BOY which looking back was weird and unfollowed me on insta but was still friends on facebook, at this point I knew she had changed.

Now overall I never really judged, they always seamed well cared for and she was a friend. I always thought that a family that big was never for me, but meh.
I knew the magic pie shop was a lie, she said herself about benefits but I know how big families get so figured it was just to stop the judging.
There were times when things happened and I would see the truth. The past year I really saw it and would ignore her. When she announced being preg and it was a drunken mistake, I dont think I even said congrats.
It was hard because no one in our circle spoke out but once we did so did everyone else.

Yep for a long while I was a bit of a minion, but more to Sue my friend and not to the Radford Family, yep I saw things and put them to the back of my head.

But the truth crept up on me for a couple of years before the fall out and the last year I really saw it but didnt dare to speak out incase of getting lynched.

Sorry this is long!!

Reactions: 27

Chipstiz

Might get slated for this but I do think it's abusive to have so many kids. Well maybe not abusive but emotionally neglectful. You may be satisfying their material needs but there is no way you could keep up to date on what is going with each child, and sustain the level of parent child relationship a kid needs. You aren't going to know whats going on with each of them at school, what their worries are, if they're being bullied, what they've had to eat that day, if there is anything going on in their lives that you need to know about like dodgy people online etc. You would also always be having to let them down. You can't be there for every school play or award cermony or parents evening, there's surely going to be clashes everywhere. It's just not worth it to me.

Dexy

VIP Member
Looks like people disagree with the rabbit hutch a lot and they know it

Looks like people disagree with the rabbit hutch a lot and they know it
Well maybe research pets before you get them you absolute dickheads. There’s no excuse nowadays, Google at your fingertips. I literally watched five seconds of video, watching them be fed lettuce, poked and prodded and then chased and I’m seething. I’ve just commented on Facebook. Breed as much as you like you chavvy skanks but mistreat animals and I’m afraid i lose my shit! ( I rescue rabbits for anyone who hasn’t guessed lol ).

• Heart

swimming

VIP Member
So glad I found this thread! Millie being pregnant.... she doesn’t have a boyfriend does she? She’s still living at home.

another member of society breeding as young as they can and not contribute to the country. Hurrah!

Reactions: 24

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Ah The Nannygate saga be careful what we say or sue will release the walker stalker In full Attack mode again

Quite a few desperate to remain anonymous how many kids can you have and remain under the radar we will see
I have 9 and still quite private.
To be fair my vlogs would be riveting................................ Titles include
- Mum does the ironing again....
- Mum plays epic game of hide and seek (hiding in the toilet with a warm cup of tea)
- We build an obstacle course! (buy emptying an entire box of lego on the floor)

Nah, I didnt think so either! lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lauren1994

New thread suggestion : the radford family #9 - sue is starting to look rough, surely by now 22 kids is enough?!

Reactions: 22

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, please keep on topic and report any posts your have concern with :)

Reactions: 20

Casnovak

What shocks me is the disregard for the kids she already has. Both in everyday life, they get past the baby/toddler stage and she just isn't interested. But also in the fact she keeps having babies even though it gets more and more dangerous everytime. She could easily get serious complications at this stage and could even leave them motherless but she just doesn't seem to care. I have 2 kids, my last pregnancy nearly killed me. Even if I wanted another kid I can't imagine taking the risk as I have 2 kids that need me. They are unbelievable selfish people.

Reactions: 20

emmawhu

VIP Member
I can't imagine a 16 year old lad would have any interest whatsoever in a caravan park holiday with 13 siblings, many of them infants. I am fairly sure it would be his choice to stay behind for some peace and privacy.

The girls, well I can only imagine they either feel duty bound to go to help with the childcare or they hate the idea in missing out on more social media exposure by missing a few vlog opportunities.

When you consider how unhealthily bonded to Archie Katie is, I imagine the idea of being away from him for a week would be quite a wrench. She sees herself as that little boy's mother and it's all Sue's doing. She was so glad to farm him off asap and grateful of Katie for taking on the responsibility that she can't see the situation she's created. Katie sees it as her duty to settle him at night, to comfort him when sad/hurt etc. They are not big sister roles! A 17 year old sibling should be expected to occasionally babysit, to occasionally play with/entertain/supervise their nearly 3 year old sibling to give mum and dad a break every now and again, very much occasional responsibilities. Sone of the chores she's taken on with him are purely the roles of a parent (settling to sleep etc). As a result, the bond she has with him has gone beyond a lovely, healthy sibling relationship and has actually reached the point where separation is going to be hard on both of them. Archie sees her as mummy, I'm sure he does, and he is a huge reason why Katie definitely won't break free anytime soon. It's so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Millie didn’t realise how easy is it to get pregnant? While living in a house where her mother has been almost constantly pregnant for Millie’s entire 18 year life, and the fact that she is constantly pregnant has been the source of much fame for them. Honestly don’t know how she can make a statement like that with a straight face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MrOnions

We’ve all said our fair share of bitchy comments let’s be honest here. I didn’t agree with calling Bonnie a cow because, well my children are exactly the same age and act the same. That’s just what 1 year olds are like, her behaviour is probably amped up because she’s fighting for attention with all those kids about. She’s still just a baby really though.

Reactions: 18