The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie didn’t realise how easy is it to get pregnant? While living in a house where her mother has been almost constantly pregnant for Millie’s entire 18 year life, and the fact that she is constantly pregnant has been the source of much fame for them. Honestly don’t know how she can make a statement like that with a straight face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Millie didn’t realise how easy is it to get pregnant? While living in a house where her mother has been almost constantly pregnant for Millie’s entire 18 year life, and the fact that she is constantly pregnant has been the source of much fame for them. Honestly don’t know how she can make a statement like that with a straight face.
And I don't know why the parents didn't give her a cuff around the ear for saying that, it makes them look really stupid too and as if they are priming their daughters for a lifetime of pregnancy and giving birth. At least Sue has the half sense to pretend to be shocked every time she is pregnant!

Reactions: 4
And I don't know why the parents didn't give her a cuff around the ear for saying that, it makes them look really stupid too and as if they are priming their daughters for a lifetime of pregnancy and giving birth. At least Sue has the half sense to pretend to be shocked every time she is pregnant!
There’s no shock involved. I don’t believe for one second she fell pregnant accidentally at 44. She knew the score, it was planned

Reactions: 5
There’s no shock involved. I don’t believe for one second she fell pregnant accidentally at 44. She knew the score, it was planned
Of course she did, and i'm sure she planned every single pregnancy too. BUT at least she pretends to be shocked and doesn't come off with stupid comments about not knowing that getting pregnant would be so easy. That comment is just so damaging to their brand.

Reactions: 2
Because her older kids become the Mum once she's bored with the baby stage! It's very selfish in my eyes to have that many kids and to expect them to be the mother. When they were on This Morning the presenter asked if the boys had to help and one of the girls said 'no the boys never have to do anything' which I thought was bad. So it's all down to the girls then?

My kids are grown up now so I have more time on my hands but I do wonder how some of the big families who post on here find the time!
Exactly what I have been thinking. I only have two kids.. Both in their twenties.. So I have time on my hands to peruse tattle lol. But what about the big families on here who seem to post 10 times more than me at all times of day and night but have several small children?? When my kids were small I did not have time for this tit ha ha.. And I only had 2!

I said it once knowing that Sue had been sent the picture that was a public cover photo on my facebook, It was as simple as that.
I think the tree has a little bit of an issue and my be linked to the family.
And this is the problem on this thread.. Anyone who says anything that can in the smallest way be perceived as a defence of Radfords or questioning your reasoning on some things gets called a member of the family.. A friend of sues.. Or a bloody walker as I was called a few weeks ago. Its bloody weird and immature. We can just be people who are totally unconnected to sue??😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I do sometimes feel like there's a reluctance here to be critical of the Radfords for having a large family separate from their other issues, because some posters will jump in and tell us about how they can spend time with all of their children and they're not like the Radfords. I'm sure that's true in some cases, but it's also true that large families place on strain on resources and the kids will not get as much attention. There's plenty of other things wrong with the Radfords, but one of my major issues with them is that I have a problem with people having more than 5ish kids in general.
My mum was a single mum to 3 kids. The age difference between me and my 1st sister is 2.5 years and my other sister is 8 years. I also have a brother from my father and our age difference is 10 years. As the oldest I felt like the experiment child, my parents are definitely more lenient on my siblings. Also a lot is expected from you and to quote you have to “set the example”.

I became like a 2nd mum to my baby sister which I actually enjoyed and we were close but my mum even expressed herself that she felt guilty as she couldn’t give me as much attention as my siblings and kinda left me to grow up. Maybe it would have been different if there was a 2nd parent. My middle sister was a very attention seeking typical middle child and my baby sister was a baby and needed nurturing. This is why I will only ever have 1 child, maybe 2 as I wouldn’t want to spread myself too thin.

My childhood was lovely but as an adult looking back I would have liked to spend more time just me and my mum, especially now she has passed away

I do feel very sorry for the older children as it isn’t ‘normal’ family life, I would feel embarrassed if I was them and raising your siblings shouldn’t be your responsibility. I also feel sorry for the younger children because the care they are getting cannot be consistent. I’m not sure what The Radford parenting style is But there is no way there is consistency across the board with the olders having to parent as well the the actual parents.

Reactions: 3
This thread is just ludicrous now, well since a bunch of new accounts showed up. ha ha

Kettles boiled, will spill the tea elsewhere.
Yes seems like bash big family day especially the one who by her own admission struggled to manage 2 kids and wouldn’t have had time to comment on here.I think it’s good that some parents with small families recognise their own limits and stop but just because they couldn’t manage more doesn’t mean others can’t obviously regrets the decision or why be stalking a big family thread .They wouldn’t know but kids in large families are generally more caring kinder and share more with siblings and can have favourites with younger ones so could come across as substitute parents but maybe that’s not always the case

Yes seems like bash big family day especially the one who by her own admission struggled to manage 2 kids and wouldn’t have had time to comment on here.I think it’s good that some parents with small families recognise their own limits and stop but just because they couldn’t manage more doesn’t mean others can’t obviously regrets the decision or why be stalking a big family thread .They wouldn’t know but kids in large families are generally more caring kinder and share more with siblings and can have favourites with younger ones so could come across as substitute parents but maybe that’s not always the case
I didn't struggle to manage my 2 kids 😂😂 I wS giving them my attention and care not posting about sue radford on the Internet.. But thanks for the Concern lol.. Strange people on this thread. You can go on ignore like Kingbin.

Reactions: 7
Even the big families who comment on here are half the size of the radfords. There’s having a big family and then there’s Sue’s addiction to pregnancy and babies

Reactions: 8
Exactly what I have been thinking. I only have two kids.. Both in their twenties.. So I have time on my hands to peruse tattle lol. But what about the big families on here who seem to post 10 times more than me at all times of day and night but have several small children?? When my kids were small I did not have time for this tit ha ha.. And I only had 2!
Yes! I simply love spending time with my children and giving them my attention. Right now things are quite slow as it's summer and we are in the middle of a pandemic so we have to spend a lot of time at home or the kids go next door with their cousins who have a pool, but when things are normal, there is just so much we're doing. They each have hobbies they are involved with, school, we cook, we talk, we go places. It's certainly not about being overwhelmed with them, it's about caring enough to give them my undivided attention. I'm a foster/adoptive parent and I've had a lot of children in my house at once so I'm perfectly aware of the type of work it takes. I just can't imagine not prioritizing the kids. I never want them to feel like they have to fight for attention from each other, let alone from my smartphone.

It's just truly saddening that Sue and Noel pawn off their kids on the older ones. They might go on a holiday or two each year but they aren't actually giving attention to the children. You can't be an attentive parent if you have so many children and spend half the day online.

Reactions: 9
Do you reckon she’s done popping them out now or ? She’ll turn to her oldest ones now “come on your turn” there’s already one in line 🙄

Do you reckon she’s done popping them out now or ? She’ll turn to her oldest ones now “come on your turn” there’s already one in line 🙄
Unless they openly admit to Noel having another vasectomy or Sue having her tubes tied I will not believe they are done until she is firmly beyond menopause.

Related to the Millie room situation, it seems Millie got her own room when chloe went to uni since she was the oldest girl in the house. They went from having an 18 year old as the oldest to a 13 (I think) year old as there is 3 boys in between Chloe and Millie. That’s a LOT of responsibility for a 13 Year old and it didn’t seem like she liked it (no wonder). I remember Chloe telling Millie all her new ‘responsibilities’ in the house when she was leaving for uni and they were a lot for someone barely a teenager. It seems Millie didn’t put up with it much compared to Katie, Aimee and Ellie (I think, I could be wrong I’m not sure on all their names) have done and it comes across like Millie is more of a diva unlike the rest of the girls who have done everything Noel and Sue have told them too, which again is a lot and very unfair they are young teenagers not parents!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Related to the Millie room situation, it seems Millie got her own room when chloe went to uni since she was the oldest girl in the house. They went from having an 18 year old as the oldest to a 13 (I think) year old as there is 3 boys in between Chloe and Millie. That’s a LOT of responsibility for a 13 Year old and it didn’t seem like she liked it (no wonder). I remember Chloe telling Millie all her new ‘responsibilities’ in the house when she was leaving for uni and they were a lot for someone barely a teenager. It seems Millie didn’t put up with it much compared to Katie, Aimee and Ellie (I think, I could be wrong I’m not sure on all their names) have done and it comes across like Millie is more of a diva unlike the rest of the girls who have done everything Noel and Sue have told them too, which again is a lot and very unfair they are young teenagers not parents!
Yep, Millie definitely seems to be the most difficult Radford daughter (and I don't even really mean that in a bad way; my siblings consider me to be the demanding princess of the family as well 😂 ). My knee-jerk reaction is to be critical of Millie, but she's just being a normal teenager in a lot of ways when most of her sisters are more complacent with serving as mum, housekeeper, and chef.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Apart from Ellie
Ellie is cute but she really doesn’t need to dress so skimpy. The belly tops, tight jeans, trainers, slicked back hair and earrings just scream chavy to me. Katie never covers her arms either and it makes her look so broad. They’re nice girls and the don’t need all that makeup that Chloe slaps on them but when they find their own styles and dress nicer they will look much better.

Ellie is cute but she really doesn’t need to dress so skimpy. The belly tops, tight jeans, trainers, slicked back hair and earrings just scream chavy to me. Katie never covers her arms either and it makes her look so broad. They’re nice girls and the don’t need all that makeup that Chloe slaps on them but when they find their own styles and dress nicer they will look much better.
I think hallie looks so much like Ellie.. They both seem to have a different nose to a lot of the others. Tillie and aimee so alike too.

I see Noel posted some pics on his Insta of him and Sue and not just her top half! She doesn't look pregnant to me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.