The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s saying his girlfriend is a nut job and they only stayed together because she got pregnant after a one night stand?

He sounds like a catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apologies not read all this thread but just come to comment 😂 one thing that’s always jumped into my mind about the radfords is what if unfortunately one of them god forbid ever passed away I can’t see the other coping with all those children. My dad died at 48 leaving behind me and my sisters who where 22,16,9,6 and that alone was hard imagine having that many Children & grandchildren single handed whilst grieving. It wouldn’t be easy for any family but worse for one that size. Also and this is each to their own but I wouldn’t want babies after I was a grandma it’s that time to enjoy those u can love and hand back ones the grand babies come along 😂 x

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Do we know the woman who called her a horrible cow? Had a picture of sue. Could it have just been her on an account she’s made to troll herself?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well we are human... Would I say it no... But this is a thread to offload about the radfrauds... They put themselves in the spotlight.. I'd say sue exploiting her kids is much worse than that.. I would not put myself in a position to allow anybody to call my child a name.. Not on purpose anyway.. She wants to evaluate herself.

Reactions: 1
I love your screenshots of past conversations but I cannot cope with the lack of punctuation 😂 always have to read it about nine times!
Hm...there's someone on here that posts and doesn't use punctuation. I run out of breath trying to read their post in one go!

Reactions: 4
We’ve 11. I did the goldfish thing once. Never again 🤦‍♀️
Now you’re giving sue more content ideas can imagine one of her youngest shaking a bag saying wake up fishy I’m sure they will let the heat die down from rabbit gate first tho

I don’t know if this has been said before, but it is very evident Sue is desperate for twins with the way she constantly dresses Hallie and Phoebe in the same outfits. It looks ridiculous (no offence to anyone who has children at different ages and dresses them the same btw 😂).
Twins with her would be interesting to watch very interesting indeed

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Now you’re giving sue more content ideas can imagine one of her youngest shaking a bag saying wake up fishy I’m sure they will let the heat die down from rabbit gate first tho
It would be the girl from finding memo.

we have 9 kids and have had all sorts of pets, rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, reptiles. But none were the responsibility of the kids, they were the adults and the kids helped.
When we got them we taught the kids all about taking care of the animals, never left them to do it themselves.

Reactions: 7
I know right? I found it so weird when it cut to her saying "heidieeeee" and making the rabbit video all about the latest baby. She only likes them to a certain age and then palms them off.
What’s the average gap between most of the babies, one year or less ? I predict another on the way soon. Probably after the daughter, to take the limelight off her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.