The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion 😂 ...... Sue’s looking old, deary me. When’s the announcement of 23?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
New thread suggestion : the radford family #9 - sue is starting to look rough, surely by now 22 kids is enough?!

Reactions: 22
Her needs are forgotten as soon as they turn off the camera.
Even when she first came home she was on the far side of the room of 4 beds, why couldn’t they at least for now arrange something easier to get to.
Then recently they couldn’t even manage to take her wheelchair. The frame looks big too. Probably needed the boot space for the 13th child.
I dont watch many of the radford blogs but I do remember when they brought tillie home after her operation she was in the bed nearest the door. Didnt that last long ?

Reactions: 1
I think the thing with James is more that his older sisters went but he was left behind. Of course he may have chosen this, but it does seem a consistent pattern with the radfords that all the girls get to go and only the younger boys. I wouldn’t be surprised if he chose to stay home - and 16 is fine with adult siblings home too - I think some people on here struggle with this idea of leaving some kids home, and bringing some of the teens with and leaving other teens behind. I guess they just have to many kids to have a proper family holiday with everyone

Reactions: 6
I can't imagine a 16 year old lad would have any interest whatsoever in a caravan park holiday with 13 siblings, many of them infants. I am fairly sure it would be his choice to stay behind for some peace and privacy.

The girls, well I can only imagine they either feel duty bound to go to help with the childcare or they hate the idea in missing out on more social media exposure by missing a few vlog opportunities.

When you consider how unhealthily bonded to Archie Katie is, I imagine the idea of being away from him for a week would be quite a wrench. She sees herself as that little boy's mother and it's all Sue's doing. She was so glad to farm him off asap and grateful of Katie for taking on the responsibility that she can't see the situation she's created. Katie sees it as her duty to settle him at night, to comfort him when sad/hurt etc. They are not big sister roles! A 17 year old sibling should be expected to occasionally babysit, to occasionally play with/entertain/supervise their nearly 3 year old sibling to give mum and dad a break every now and again, very much occasional responsibilities. Sone of the chores she's taken on with him are purely the roles of a parent (settling to sleep etc). As a result, the bond she has with him has gone beyond a lovely, healthy sibling relationship and has actually reached the point where separation is going to be hard on both of them. Archie sees her as mummy, I'm sure he does, and he is a huge reason why Katie definitely won't break free anytime soon. It's so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
They were obviously at the Archerfield Fairy Doors yesterday! Archie looked like he might pull the door off at one point.

More horrendous outfits, probably gifted yet again. She has no taste whatsoever so it doesn’t really matter to her. I haven't forgotten the awful prom gown and bag she got for Katie. She thought it was absolutely beautiful!

Reactions: 3
They were obviously at the Archerfield Fairy Doors yesterday! Archie looked like he might pull the door off at one point.
I noticed that and it actually annoyed me. The area is for everyone to enjoy, but then (I don't know how many) kids woman through there and (try to) wreck the place. No manners at all

And Tilly in the background. I felt sorry for her, that walking frame is too big and does she have the stamina for a long walk in the woods?
It's bad that they didn't take her wheelchair. If I was Tilly I'd be fuming

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow I spend £200 a MONTH on food, cleaning products, animal food, toiletries!) for a family of 4, a cat and a dog!
🙈 £200 a week is pretty much half our weekly income 😱
How on earth do you manage that? There’s 5 of us and I spend £30 a week on fruit and vegetables alone!?

I think the thing with James is more that his older sisters went but he was left behind. Of course he may have chosen this, but it does seem a consistent pattern with the radfords that all the girls get to go and only the younger boys. I wouldn’t be surprised if he chose to stay home - and 16 is fine with adult siblings home too - I think some people on here struggle with this idea of leaving some kids home, and bringing some of the teens with and leaving other teens behind. I guess they just have to many kids to have a proper family holiday with everyone
reminds me of my BIL. He is from a family of 8 kids (well, all now adults). The girls always got invited to go on holidays as they grew older, the boys didn't get even an invite. Is it a thing with big families? Weird. Nevertheless, they don't have much of a relationship with the parents. Seems a lot like she liked the idea of being pregnant and having babies.. not so much interested after that!

• Sad
How on earth do you manage that? There’s 5 of us and I spend £30 a week on fruit and vegetables alone!?
Frozen vegetables but fresh fruit (I tend to stick to in season and things that last a long time oraanges, bananas, melon ect) I bulk mince recipes out with grated veg, we have two nights a week meat free, a lot of it is from necessity and practice!

Reactions: 5
Archies seat isn’t adjusted for him, and one of bonnies arms isn’t in either. Why put that in a vlog and then moan when people criticise you!

Reactions: 2
Frozen vegetables but fresh fruit (I tend to stick to in season and things that last a long time oraanges, bananas, melon ect) I bulk mince recipes out with grated veg, we have two nights a week meat free, a lot of it is from necessity and practice!
I only buy peas frozen not keen on other frozen vegetables but yes if we weren’t a family that ate a lot of vegetables then frozen would definitely bring it down.

I only buy peas frozen not keen on other frozen vegetables but yes if we weren’t a family that ate a lot of vegetables then frozen would definitely bring it down.
We eat vegetables nearly every day 😂 I used to buy fresh but frozen is just a lot cheaper and less waste 👍

Chloe didn't even finish her first year at Uni. She came back home as she was 'home sick' but it's been said on here she came back to help Sue.

Also, she was studying Childcare so if she had stuck at it she would probably have got a First Class Degree with all her experience!
My daughter went to uni which was close by because she didn't want to be away from home, some kids are just like that. She's 22, works hard, has a car and still lives at home. I don't see a problem, she'll leave home when she's ready, it's bloody expensive especially if you're on your own!

My daughter went to uni which was close by because she didn't want to be away from home, some kids are just like that. She's 22, works hard, has a car and still lives at home. I don't see a problem, she'll leave home when she's ready, it's bloody expensive especially if you're on your own!
But its not like Chloe chose to move back home. She was pressured to come back home to help her parents with the kids.

I told my daughter it would be the making of her going away to Uni and it was! She was a homebody but I knew it would be good for her having left home at an early age myself. She has thanked me more than once that I persuaded her to go.

With regards Chloe, I think she chose a Uni too far away from home. My daughters is only a couple of hours away.

Watching that latest vlog I want to tell all those kids to shut up!! Imagine being in the caravan next door 😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.