The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skim some comments so missed that one. Yeah surprised it didn't get deleted but I suppose it depends on how many mods are free at the time?

Unfortunately for Sue & Noel, this is the price they pay for exposing their children to the limelight. The reason the rules say no comments on kids is because the kids didn't have any choice being in the limelight. No wonder now some of their kids are older they don't want to be filmed although all seem to have public SM accounts?

As for them reading here. Why would you want to read everyone slagging you off? Yet they're not the first 'influencers' to read here as some even set up accounts and come comment! What Sue doesn't grasp is she is seeking out these comments. They haven't been posted on her Instagram/FB or their Youtube channel so she needs to stop reading here and getting offended.
She’s obsessed with reading here as Spiller and I post. Ok it’s not great calling a one year old a cow, I don’t agree with that. Must of been a strenuous few days with “rabbit gate” Don’t worry sue you’ll soon cheer up when more cheap tat (vlog content 🤮) arrives

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the moral of the story for sue with the cow comment is 1) you should’ve helped your daughters research how to care for their pets before buying them and 2) I think EVERY SINGLE PET SHOP or pet breeder / seller says when you first buy an animal like a rabbit or guinea pig or hamster; let them settle in their new home the first night before you’re handling them or letting 50 kids chase them round a garden!

Reactions: 5
Who actually buys a new pet then lets umpteen kids chase it round a garden. Utterly irresponsible! Poor things gonna die of a cardiac event in the near future! I’d put money on it!!

Reactions: 9
Why is Noel so happy and open about not knowing his kids birthdays or even how many of the kids are still living at home? They all just blend into one in his mind.

It wouldn't be my choice but my sister with two girls did this as did a lot of my friends with two girls. I can't remember their reasoning as to why though!
My sister has 2 girls close in age and when they were little she'd often dress them the same out of ease, but they are a bit older now so will usually choose their own outfits.

Reactions: 3
Granted people shouldn’t name call the children. They are innocents in this media circus. It’s the parents responsibility to take care of how the kid behaves around animals and how the pet is treated. The Radfords have been able to turn it around on us now when really a lot of us just wanted to highlight about the animal’s welfare.

Just looking at another angle here. They open their home and their children to the world via social media and have collectively hundreds of thousands of followers (possibly millions). Whilst this is great at bringing in the cash, my biggest fear would be something happening to one of my kids (ie them getting snatched). Most people in the spotlight tend to hide their kids away from the media in order to protect them probably for this very reason.

If I were Sue and Noel, I would utilise the fact that there is probably around 5 years (max) that they can keep 'selling' themselves, invest in a rural home, possibly a smallholding with a few acres, where their kids can run freely and safely. Their pie business is largely online selling anyway so they could run it from a small factory unit (in Wales they give grants to small businesses doing this) and possibly turn that into a more sizeable business - something they could encourage their older kids to be part of.

They'd have so much more space for the kids and the animals, they wouldn't be so obvious to targets (their recent attempted break in shows how vulnerable they are) and moreover they could really put to use that off roader they have :p

A little note about rabbits. I also thought it would be a great idea for my kids. After the second time of cleaning out their stinking hutch nobody was interested, one of the rabbits ended up leaving home through an escape tunnel he dug and the other went to one of our neighbours who was able to offer it a more suitable home. Lesson learned.

Reactions: 15
Granted people shouldn’t name call the children. They are innocents in this media circus. It’s the parents responsibility to take care of how the kid behaves around animals and how the pet is treated. The Radfords have been able to turn it around on us now when really a lot of us just wanted to highlight about the animal’s welfare.
She’s good at that, very good. She’s not innocent, if anything she’s the instigator. She’s gone and kicked off again because she can’t handle criticism.
MAN UP SUE!!!

She’s good at that, very good. She’s not innocent, if anything she’s the instigator. She’s gone and kicked off again because she can’t handle criticism.
MAN UP SUE!!!
Not Sue, the children are innocent. Sue needs therapy.

MAN UP SUE!!!
She’s a strange one I personally find the thought of all my family being plastered all over the media mortifying I would be a nervous wreck so she must be very thick skinned to do it and cope with the intrusion and loss of privacy I have noticed when you or others get the better of her or they screw up the radford pr team spring into action and go on the attack they are very skilled at turning them into the victims think her tantrums are all a put on for attention

Reactions: 2
So here is May take and it’s literally just this my opinion.
The children are bratty and entitled but that is purely the fault of the parents. It’s not right to ever call a child a name.
Now if you as parents choose to put your children out there publicly, if you chose to live your life publicly then you have to be prepared to take the rough with the smooth. You are going to have people that love you and there is people who will hate you.
But if you can honestly say you are doing the right things and bringing up your kids in the best way you can, who cares what people write or say.
But yes Sue reads what’s on here because she cannot take criticism. And she will be wondering what else I will share.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if this has been said before, but it is very evident Sue is desperate for twins with the way she constantly dresses Hallie and Phoebe in the same outfits. It looks ridiculous (no offence to anyone who has children at different ages and dresses them the same btw 😂).

Reactions: 4
I see The Sun have already run a story on the disgraceful trolling of Bonnie 🙄

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone the name calling of defensive young children at all, but Sue has got to understand that she can't have it all. She insinuates that social media is the root of all evil, and she's not far wrong, but she fails to acknowledge that, without social media, they would have none of these luxuries they are fast becoming accustomed to.

You choose to raise your family in the public eye Sue (and yes I am speaking to you directly, as I know you read here), I'm afraid you need to accept that there's an unsavoury side that comes with it. Whilst there is no excusing what was said, there is no getting away from the fact that social media is full of keyboard warriors who will think nothing of hurling insults, even at children. If you can't ignore that and accept it happens, why do you persist in continuing to throw your children to the wolves by parading them around so publicly?

You clearly love the lifestyle that social media has bought your family. You can't have it all ways by only expecting compliments. Life doesn't work like that I'm afraid. If you don't want your children to be targeted, don't make them a target. The really tiny ones didn't ask to be born into this lifestyle (and the other little ones are too young to consent too). You are the ones forcing it on them and that comes at a price I'm afraid.

So you have a choice of either growing a thicker skin and ignoring it (which includes stopping reading sites like this), or giving it up for the sake of your children's privacy. I know you'll do neither though, as you're clearly incapable of the first and are too addicted to your new lifestyle to do the second (plus you know deep down that you couldn't afford to live any other way now). So you'll just continue to whinge and play the victim on, that's right, social media! It's a viscous cycle I'm afraid Sue.

And you wonder why your house was recently targeted by thieves?! Again, it certainly doesn't make it right but have you ever considered that it's because you're obsessed with advertising your wares for the world to see! Everyone knows where you live and what possessions you own. Talk about stupidity. There's a reason the real celebrities don't live their lives the way in which you guys do, because they understand the risks. You and your family are unfortunately sitting ducks for this type of targeting as far as I'm concerned.

Only you guys can stop this Sue and Noel, by stopping the sickening exploration of your children in exchange for fame and money! Depends what you value more I guess...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I see The Sun have already run a story on the disgraceful trolling of Bonnie 🙄

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone the name calling of defensive young children at all, but Sue has got to understand that she can't have it all. She insinuates that social media is the root of all evil, and she's not far wrong, but she fails to acknowledge that, without social media, they would have none of these luxuries they are fast becoming accustomed to.

You choose to raise your family in the public eye Sue (and yes I am speaking to you directly, as I know you read here), I'm afraid you need to accept that there's an unsavoury side that comes with it. Whilst there is no excusing what was said, there is no getting away from the fact that social media is full of keyboard warriors who will think nothing of hurling insults, even at children. If you can't ignore that and accept it happens, why do you persist in continuing to throw your children to the wolves by parading them around so publicly?

You clearly love the lifestyle that social media has bought your family. You can't have it all ways by only expecting compliments. Life doesn't work like that I'm afraid. If you don't want your children to be targeted, don't make them a target. The really tiny ones didn't ask to be born into this lifestyle (and the other little ones are too young to consent too). You are the ones forcing it on them and that comes at a price I'm afraid.

So you have a choice of either growing a thicker skin and ignoring it (which includes stopping reading sites like this), or giving it up for the sake of your children's privacy. I know you'll do neither though, as you're clearly incapable of the first and are too addicted to your new lifestyle to do the second (plus you know deep down that you couldn't afford to live any other way now). So you'll just continue to whinge and play the victim on, that's right, social media! It's a viscous cycle I'm afraid Sue.

And you wonder why your house was recently targeted by thieves?! Again, it certainly doesn't make it right but have you ever considered that it's because you're obsessed with advertising your wares for the world to see! Everyone knows where you live and what possessions you own. Talk about stupidity. There's a reason the real celebrities don't live their lives the way in which you guys do, because they understand the risks. You and your family are unfortunately sitting ducks for this type of targeting as far as I'm concerned.

Only you guys can stop this Sue and Noel, by stopping the sickening exploration of your children in exchange for fame and money! Depends what you value more I guess...
On point.

I absolutely hate this trend of people who make their money from social media moaning about social media. If you don't like the negative side affects which I agree there are lots of then don't use it. But you can't sell your lives on social media, make money from ads and freebies and affiliate links and then moan about the thing that is paying your bill's. If you don't want to be judged on social media the only option is to step back and stop using it.

Reactions: 12
Autocorrect fail. I of course meant exploitation, rather than exploration! 🙈

• Haha
i did think it abit much to call a kid a cow, i mean like them or hate them ... shes one and a product of her environment, imagine having to fight for attention on that scale!
my thoughts on the rabbits, i would of thought with kids at 30, like most of us you would of done the rabbits thing already, learnt from it and not done it again ( abit like having 22 kids really).
they are doing the same things over and over again .. kid...pet...kid....pet.
ive said before my mum is adopted and she is sooo similar to sue.

cant admit when shes wrong
cant take criticism
needs constant reassurance from people who dont matter .. the only people who should matter to her are them kids and they said in 15 KAC ... its awful living here

Reactions: 7
i did think it abit much to call a kid a cow, i mean like them or hate them ... shes one and a product of her environment, imagine having to fight for attention on that scale!
my thoughts on the rabbits, i would of thought with kids at 30, like most of us you would of done the rabbits thing already, learnt from it and not done it again ( abit like having 22 kids really).
they are doing the same things over and over again .. kid...pet...kid....pet.
ive said before my mum is adopted and she is sooo similar to sue.

cant admit when shes wrong
cant take criticism
needs constant reassurance from people who dont matter .. the only people who should matter to her are them kids and they said in 15 KAC ... its awful living here
Good point should have done every pet with Twenty One kids across 30 odd years most big families have

Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t the media ever talk about Chris’ 2 children? It’s always ‘Sophie’s children’.... It could be that he is the sensible one and never lets his children into the public eye. If that’s so, good for him.

Ive said this in another thread, but a report was surveyed about 18 months ago online (I’ll try and find it), but it concluded that over 80% of social media addictions and the consequences of these addictions were from middle aged parents (aged 40 plus), advertising their children online. Wether it be Instagram or now it’s YouTube.

And this is theRadfords, and it’s terribly sad. The camera is in those children’s faces and privacy every single day. And they are cashing in on it! Making out in the media “it’s noels pie shop that keeps us earning”, err no, you’ve forgotten to mention the free holidays they get, sponsorships, free prams or baby cots gifted, clothes, the money from YouTube AKA shoving a camera in the children’s life’s - this list is endless.

Sue is constantly chasing a high. And its one she won’t peak at because it’s not there. Just make do with what you’ve got. Because I’d put money on it that as soon as millies baby is born, there will be an announcement. I’m embarrassed for them! Social media and YouTube will dry up by the time Heidie is aged 10, then what?!

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t the media ever talk about Chris’ 2 children? It’s always ‘Sophie’s children’.... It could be that he is the sensible one and never lets his children into the public eye. If that’s so, good for him.

Ive said this in another thread, but a report was surveyed about 18 months ago online (I’ll try and find it), but it concluded that over 80% of social media addictions and the consequences of these addictions were from middle aged parents (aged 40 plus), advertising their children online. Wether it be Instagram or now it’s YouTube.

And this is theRadfords, and it’s terribly sad. The camera is in those children’s faces and privacy every single day. And they are cashing in on it! Making out in the media “it’s noels pie shop that keeps us earning”, err no, you’ve forgotten to mention the free holidays they get, sponsorships, free prams or baby cots gifted, clothes, the money from YouTube AKA shoving a camera in the children’s life’s - this list is endless.

Sue is constantly chasing a high. And its one she won’t peak at because it’s not there. Just make do with what you’ve got. Because I’d put money on it that as soon as millies baby is born, there will be an announcement. I’m embarrassed for them! Social media and YouTube will dry up by the time Heidie is aged 10, then what?!
Although Chris never features with them or is spoken much about in the media, it seems he is wanting to cash in on the perks. He has a public IG account and in his bio it says he is the oldest Radford. He went to Germany with them and did a TV programme a year or so back, he seems keen to stay out of British media though. I suppose his situation is complicated as his partner has 3 or 4 children so I doubt they could all go away on a #spon holiday under the Radford family umbrella.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.