The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Minibuses are amazing for a large family loads of extra space and you get to travel together down side can be very tricky to park especially at tourist places and slow as they are speed restricted where 2 people carriers are faster and easier to park and you can blend in a bit more not sure would use them on holiday tho ok for local trips would always choose to update the minibus first over the people carriers not quite sure what goes through their heads if much at all

Reactions: 2
If I saw sue out with heidie I’d 100 percent think she’s the babies granny I wouldn’t think twice about it
I thought exactly the same when this pic came up to today, it’s shocking how old and haggard she looks on this, if it wasn’t for the snaggletooth you would think she had forgotten to put her false teeth in, and those sunken in eyes 👀 make Heidi your last Sue love it’s looking stranger and stranger now.

Reactions: 7
It’s all for show. They seem to think they are going up in the world, so need cars to match. I guarantee they are on HP or hire, whatever it is nowadays. If I were them I’d of bought an upmarket minibus 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just seems to make more sense?
A mini bus and maybe a 7 seater when most of the kids are at school so they don’t have to take the bus out all the time. I couldn’t believe the cars they have now.
Not practical for such a large family. The new one (7 seater) would be ideal as a second car along side one that fits them all in.

I thought exactly the same when this pic came up to today, it’s shocking how old and haggard she looks on this, if it wasn’t for the snaggletooth you would think she had forgotten to put her false teeth in, and those sunken in eyes 👀 make Heidi your last Sue love it’s looking stranger and stranger now.
She looks ill, and worn out I’ve thought in the last vlogs. Hair is thin. And she’s aged so much her body is telling her one thing her head another!

Reactions: 4
And how did they manage 15 in those 2 cars safely ?
I hope they address how/why 15 of them went! Two 7-seaters would have been them and 12 kids. They would have had to take the younger ones understandably - Heidie, Bonnie, Archie, Hallie, Phoebe, Oscar, Casper, Max, Josh, Tillie - which is 10 kids, but then they've also somehow taken the three teenage girls? (As shown on their instagram)
When they showed the cars there wasn't much room in the boot for a third person to be when the seats were up (or much luggage), and with all the kids car seats you wouldn't be able to squish another in the back?

They raise the girls and boys very differently. The boys play computer games all day, whereas the girls are taught to raise their siblings and be good mothers.
Plus buy them the whole stereotypical girly toys. Such as make up (for a four year old which is ridiculous!!) pretty unicorn princess type things - my daughter has some of these things if she seems to like them but it’s so one sided with the radfords, No balance at all. And yes totally agree the girls are raised to be girly mini mums. Do they not see how damaging this can be? I commented on their Instagram and Chloe replied with a load of comments about how it’s not true- clearly it is she was so defensive lol

The c5 camera men probably squeezed the older girls in with them :ROFLMAO:
sue looks very childlike in the awkward photo of her and Noel standing together, her mannerisms are not of a woman in her mid 40s at all. Physically she looks 60 it’s shocking, she really needs to sort out her straw hair.

Reactions: 8
Plus buy them the whole stereotypical girly toys. Such as make up (for a four year old which is ridiculous!!) pretty unicorn princess type things - my daughter has some of these things if she seems to like them but it’s so one sided with the radfords, No balance at all. And yes totally agree the girls are raised to be girly mini mums. Do they not see how damaging this can be? I commented on their Instagram and Chloe replied with a load of comments about how it’s not true- clearly it is she was so defensive lol
My four year old is a very girly girl, she has a good mix of 'girls' and 'boys' toys, but she mainly gravitates towards Barbie's, lol dolls and princesses! She loves Lego, but again gravitates towards the girly Lego friends series.
And she LOVES make-up, I never wear make up, she's probably seen me wear make-up twice in her whole life, so she's not getting that influence from me.
Some girls are just girly girls! I don't think it's damaging or makes her any less of an amazing little person!

Reactions: 8
My four year old is a very girly girl, she has a good mix of 'girls' and 'boys' toys, but she mainly gravitates towards Barbie's, lol dolls and princesses! She loves Lego, but again gravitates towards the girly Lego friends series.
And she LOVES make-up, I never wear make up, she's probably seen me wear make-up twice in her whole life, so she's not getting that influence from me.
Some girls are just girly girls! I don't think it's damaging or makes her any less of an amazing little person!
But the radfords only buy their daughters girly toys, and every one of their daughters has been super girly as a result. Take the older girls as an example. They're all raised to only care about their looks and to be young mothers!

I would be livid if my partner posted a picture like that of me. I wonder if she's been sick. Of course I just right to wondering if she's had covid 19 and is now spreading it all over Scotland.
I bloody hope not I’m in Scotland and we’re doing well yet all these people travelling yes travel but don’t go from England to Scotland and vice versa 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I can only imagine how I'd have reacted if my mother bought me 'boys' toys 😂 I would have been raging! I was the girliest little girl ever - all the dollies I could carry! I ignored all my brother's toys. Now in a fairly male dominated career so don't think it's caused too much damage.

Yeah and don’t for get Archie likes to wear dresses and the little girls shoes, he was going mad on one vlog as it was world book day and he wanted one of Hallies or Phoebes princess dresses instead of the out fit he had on, when he had the girls summer dress on and princess shoes Sue was filming him with the older daughters and they were all in stitches, and Sue didn’t seem bothered at all so I think they’re quite gender neutral.

I was super bored yesterday and found myself watching 16 or 17 KAC. All the kids were saying they absolutely didn’t want any more siblings.. since then they’ve had 4 or 5 more! Imagine how resentful the kids feel deep down or will feel in a few years!

I don’t doubt that Sue and Noel provide their kids with all thethings they want. They have food, shelter, toys etc etc but they never ever get quality time with their parents and that’s not fair on any of them

Reactions: 10
Sue and Noel were constantly telling the public they were done having kids. I've always wondered why they said privately to their own children. Did they tell the kids they were done? It's pretty terrible to constantly lie to your children. It makes them not feel like they can trust anything or anyone when your primary caretakers never tell them truth.

I remember with the Duggar family they announced they were having another baby (their 20th) on camera and one of the teenage boys started crying and went off camera.
They dragged him back on and he was stood beside his dad looking terrified! The child before the mother almost died as well.

Some of the Radfords must feel exactly the same way, I bet they're told the previous child would be the last then they get blindsided with the news.

Might get slated for this but I do think it's abusive to have so many kids. Well maybe not abusive but emotionally neglectful. You may be satisfying their material needs but there is no way you could keep up to date on what is going with each child, and sustain the level of parent child relationship a kid needs. You aren't going to know whats going on with each of them at school, what their worries are, if they're being bullied, what they've had to eat that day, if there is anything going on in their lives that you need to know about like dodgy people online etc. You would also always be having to let them down. You can't be there for every school play or award cermony or parents evening, there's surely going to be clashes everywhere. It's just not worth it to me.

Reactions: 27
Might get slated for this but I do think it's abusive to have so many kids. Well maybe not abusive but emotionally neglectful. You may be satisfying their material needs but there is no way you could keep up to date on what is going with each child, and sustain the level of parent child relationship a kid needs. You aren't going to know whats going on with each of them at school, what their worries are, if they're being bullied, what they've had to eat that day, if there is anything going on in their lives that you need to know about like dodgy people online etc. You would also always be having to let them down. You can't be there for every school play or award cermony or parents evening, there's surely going to be clashes everywhere. It's just not worth it to me.
Everyone is individual and entitled their own opinion it’s a free country but their are parents out there with one kid who still manage to make a complete hash of it some of these career parents so selfish and vile the important thing is knowing your own limitations as a parent and stopping. it takes special kind of parents to cope with a large family that’s why we are so rare and special and would never ever wish to swap places with small families.

Reactions: 5
Everyone is individual and entitled their own opinion it’s a free country but their are parents out there with one kid who still manage to make a complete hash of it some of these career parents so selfish and vile the important thing is knowing your own limitations as a parent and stopping. it takes special kind of parents to cope with a large family that’s why we are so rare and special and would never ever wish to swap places with small families.
But this forum is not about you, it is about the radfords. You and your friends have commented that there is a world of difference between 9, 10, 11 and 21. However I do think that the heart of all the criticism that is levelled on this thread at the radfords is they have too many children. That is the crux of the issue, so it is certainly pertinent to raise that issue on this thread and if you take umbrage or take that personally, then so be it.
Bearing this in mind it does seem as if there is a personal vendetta from some members when the issue is too many children, yet you still think large families are special. We are maybe on this forum for different reasons!

Reactions: 16
It must be so difficult as a large family to emotionally provide for all of your children. When I was a child I maybe didn't appreciate the time I spent with my parents but I certainly do now looking back, and I always make an effort with my own children to put in so much time individually to support them as well as with the whole family. I just don't see how they can have the time to spend with each kid individually. From their vlogs it looks like there's a constant pile of kids wanting attention from their parents, having something they want to say but then not being heard. It always looks so chaotic and the kids don't get enough attention from their parents, especially the teenagers.

Just to clarify, this isn't a personal attack on every large family - I know people on here can get very defensive when anything vaguely negative is said about large families. I am aware that not every large family is the same, and there's a massive difference between 12 kids and 22 kids. As other people have said, comments on here are mainly focussed on the Radford's and are not personal attacks on all large families.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.