The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on quite a few big family groups on facebook and friends with quite a few big families, we have all got the same messages for a few years, at a guess they find me through groups or by association. But its all very random on facebook, insta I guess its from a #bigfamily
But, you said....
By groups you mean 1, the one group with a handful of people since 2013.
And yes public Instagram but nothing huge. Lol
Lol, keep up with your story!

Reactions: 1
Well one group, then. My point is still that you spent a significant amount of time interacting with well known large families and you've also admitted to having public or partially public social media accounts so it's literally no surprise why you were contacted. It seemed like you were pretending to be shocked that they'd even know who you were when you put yourself in the position to be recruited. Even now you are fairly public about who you are and that you have a big family and advertise about your public instagram account. Would be quite easy for any of us to find you, certainly a producer would have no problem.
I dont have that many followers on instagram, I am not famous so yeah it shocks me because I dont think I am that interesting at all, so why would I be good TV?
I havent advertised my public insta and even the person who asked for the name I didnt say, it possibly is easy enough to find.
I may be in a position where they can approach me but I am really not interested in any channel 5 show and never will be.

But, you said....

Lol, keep up with your story!
Sue isnt on many big family groups and hasnt been for years, so yes I am on a few but only one group with Sue!

Reactions: 6
I dont have that many followers on instagram, I am not famous so yeah it shocks me because I dont think I am that interesting at all, so why would I be good TV?
I havent advertised my public insta and even the person who asked for the name I didnt say, it possibly is easy enough to find.
I may be in a position where they can approach me but I am really not interested in any channel 5 show and never will be.
Yes it is easy as I found you! But purely from clues you gave on here and as you said, from your profile pic!

Reactions: 2
I’m doing not bad on insta but I’ve no time for it TBH. Too busy keeping it real!

Hi Sue! Hi Stalker! 👋👋

Reactions: 5
Ha ha, its silly isnt it.
I mean I thought this thread was about the Radfords.

Hi rebecca!!
Sure, it is about the Radfords. But multiple times you've taken the opportunity to make it about yourself by using your relationship with Sue and then acted like you don't understand why people are asking you all these questions. You seem very proud of your connection with the Radford's, which is cool if that's your thing. I'm just saying it's weird that you turn around and pretend you don't get why people would question you for more information or look at the glaring flaws in your story.

The Radfords just seem to attract the strangest folks.

Reactions: 9
I commented on previous Radford threads before Spiller and Kingbin joined and am obviously not Sue because I can use correct SPAG. However, I did stop posting as much as it did seem to get taken over by certain posters who seem to have a vendetta because they were blocked by Sue but hey ho, carry on. Some of it is interesting but can't help get a 'jealous' feel to some of it.

Back on topic!

Reactions: 10
Sure, it is about the Radfords. But multiple times you've taken the opportunity to make it about yourself by using your relationship with Sue and then acted like you don't understand why people are asking you all these questions. You seem very proud of your connection with the Radford's, which is cool if that's your thing. I'm just saying it's weird that you turn around and pretend you don't get why people would question you for more information or look at the glaring flaws in your story.

The Radfords just seem to attract the strangest folks.
Maybe like Other large families in the large uk she is sick to death of being compared to them and people thinking we’re all the same and have kids to be famous or on tv I think she puts the record straight and I’m sure is still being restrained from the damage she could do to them

Reactions: 10
I commented on previous Radford threads before Spiller and Kingbin joined and am obviously not Sue because I can use correct SPAG. However, I did stop posting as much as it did seem to get taken over by certain posters who seem to have a vendetta because they were blocked by Sue but hey ho, carry on. Some of it is interesting but can't help get a 'jealous' feel to some of it.

Back on topic!
Nothing to do with Jealousy. That’s a total minion response! Ha ha ha

Reactions: 3
Nothing to do with Jealousy. That’s a total minion response! Ha ha ha
Well they do run a successful bakery and YouTube channel never claimed a penny you know been working hard since they met when she was umpteen ish to look after the 26 kids wow I could write for the sun

Reactions: 3
Eeeek. That’s kind of awkward. To be honest I’m not bothered if people know who I am, I’ve nothing to hide. Unlike some 🙌🏼😂

Back on topic!
Yes, it is quite a strange vibe. It seems like every other post is about how they used to be friends with Sue but now are not and how they have all this exclusive information but they aren't going to share and oh, they have big families and post in big family groups and use big family hashtags but are completely shocked that they'd be treated as other big families part of the group or contacted by tv producers. :rolleyes:

Ok, back on topic. So one thing that continues to bug me about Sue is just how much time she spends online. I don't understand how people like Sue can be on Instagram, facebook groups, website forums, and of course their youtube account for so many hours a day. Even if they have a nanny and housekeeper and even if Noel is doing at least half the childcare and housework, it's still so many hours a day not focused on the children. Why have a big family only to while your hours away on the smartphone? So terribly vile.

Reactions: 7
Yes, it is quite a strange vibe. It seems like every other post is about how they used to be friends with Sue but now are not and how they have all this exclusive information but they aren't going to share and oh, they have big families and post in big family groups and use big family hashtags but are completely shocked that they'd be treated as other big families part of the group or contacted by tv producers. :rolleyes:

Ok, back on topic. So one thing that continues to bug me about Sue is just how much time she spends online. I don't understand how people like Sue can be on Instagram, facebook groups, website forums, and of course their youtube account for so many hours a day. Even if they have a nanny and housekeeper and even if Noel is doing at least half the childcare and housework, it's still so many hours a day not focused on the children. Why have a big family only to while your hours away on the smartphone? So terribly vile.
I’m not shocked when I’m approached. Difference is I say no

Because her older kids become the Mum once she's bored with the baby stage! It's very selfish in my eyes to have that many kids and to expect them to be the mother. When they were on This Morning the presenter asked if the boys had to help and one of the girls said 'no the boys never have to do anything' which I thought was bad. So it's all down to the girls then?

My kids are grown up now so I have more time on my hands but I do wonder how some of the big families who post on here find the time!

Reactions: 6
This is a gossip website, this is a thread about the radfords. If you're not a fan of radfords gossip then maybe this isn't the right website for you

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.