The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pics on the beach show tillie in a pushchair, obviously didn’t have space for her wheelchair!
But will turn back adding 2 hours onto the journey for a laptop and drone!
Says it all really!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The pics on the beach show tillie in a pushchair, obviously didn’t have space for her wheelchair!
Says it all really!
I seen that and was like wtf I’ve had problems with my hip all my life and have had loads of operations which needed a lot of physio time to heal and I needed my wheelchair constantly during recovery it helped support my full leg properly which healed with pain, poor Tilly is going to be so sore stiff and uncomfortable taking her wheelchair isn’t a choice that goes first you fit everything else around it!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sue looks soooooo old and worn out on that latest picture on insta, like she could be Heidies nana.

Reactions: 4
Noel posted pics on his page and bloody hell Sue looks old 😱.

Tillie has a walking frame with her but it looked far too big as if they had borrowed it from an adult?

Reactions: 3
But yet they buy the cars based on looks and a fancy sunroof, rather than space for a child that needs a wheelchair, let alone pushchairs for babies. Sure the minibus wasn't attractive but I'm sure it served a practical purpose! Totally selfish

Reactions: 1
If they wanted something nice, they have really nice minibuses. I'm sure they could have one for the same cost as the land rover.

I would be livid if my partner posted a picture like that of me. I wonder if she's been sick. Of course I just right to wondering if she's had covid 19 and is now spreading it all over Scotland.

Reactions: 5
I'm always shocked that a family of this size with 2 babies and a child that uses a wheelchair/walking frame doesn't have a minibus or a more accessible car to accommodate. It just shows that their lifestyle doesn't accommodate for additional needs; Tillie is still having her needs sidelined but they should've got to grips with what she needs after this much time.

Says it all really!
And how did they manage 15 in those 2 cars safely ?

Reactions: 5
I just wonder if they were freebies and if that's why they accepted those cars. They just aren't practical. They could easily have one very large van/minibus and one smaller car.

I don’t know where to start. The vlog was terrible quality. Junk for dinner, ice cream and then more junk for tea. Noel seems to like bragging about his unruly kids, re...there will be no ice cream left !
Who with half a brain would take young children out in a big city with their names emblazoned on their chest, it’s asking for trouble and yet again he’s bragging and showing it off.
And we didn’t get to see the Primark clothes thank God. More bragging.
These people are unreal....

that picture is awful! she does look like a nana, she is a nana... she will have more children, i bet she wats to be the worlds oldest mum to naturally concieve as well as have the most pregnancies

My heart goes out to Tillie. She seems like such a sweetheart and her needs are being completely sidelined. Seems like they only care about her leg when they can cash in on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I just wonder if they were freebies and if that's why they accepted those cars. They just aren't practical. They could easily have one very large van/minibus and one smaller car.
It’s all for show. They seem to think they are going up in the world, so need cars to match. I guarantee they are on HP or hire, whatever it is nowadays. If I were them I’d of bought an upmarket minibus 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just seems to make more sense?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.