The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the recent vlog when they brought the rabbits home and were in the living room Phoebe was so excited and wanted to hold them but she just got pushed back and told to calm down..... cut to the next clip of Bonnie getting to hold and pat them :unsure: once again poor Phoebe seems to get left out!

Reactions: 4
Walker Stalker is sues chief minion who has taken up family blogging without a blog and just an insta account

Sophie is not nice at all, I have seen her at work before. And even sue has called her vile when she was being nasty and jealous over Chloes boob job coz they lent Chloe the money but not Sophie.
Millie is hot on her heels, I have seen her online and it wasnt pleasant. I have friends in the area with kids in the same School as Radfords and they confirm the same.
Katie is quickly heading the same way, apparently very big headed and thinks shes a celeb.
Oh god I had no idea they funded their daughters boob job 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is that girl real at all or is she completely plastic before she’s 25!

Reactions: 5
In the recent vlog when they brought the rabbits home and were in the living room Phoebe was so excited and wanted to hold them but she just got pushed back and told to calm down..... cut to the next clip of Bonnie getting to hold and pat them :unsure: once again poor Phoebe seems to get left out!
Phoebe gets pushed out of everything, she’s not one of the favourites

Phoebe gets pushed out of everything, she’s not one of the favourites

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They beat have locks on the "cage" as they call it

Why tell blatant lies thats it not lettuce

The mother started to say that Phoebe had sore eyes from going under the water but she was interrupted as usual. I’m not surprised with the chemicals. Are they for real ?

Reactions: 2
I hate it when Katie and Millie do their pointless q and a’s on Instagram. It’s apparent they’re both more brain dead than their thick as tit mother, seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does katie think that’s a good selfie, jeez. Her head actually is the shape and colour of a Cheeto

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Katie saying that it's "very rare" when she fake tans is amusing. For one, it looks she's fake tanned now. Second, who else remembers at Christmas when every Radford girl older than Tillie looked like they had been involved in some horrific radiation accident? It may very rare, but it certainly isn't subtle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like people disagree with the rabbit hutch a lot and they know it

Looks like people disagree with the rabbit hutch a lot and they know it
Well maybe research pets before you get them you absolute dickheads. There’s no excuse nowadays, Google at your fingertips. I literally watched five seconds of video, watching them be fed lettuce, poked and prodded and then chased and I’m seething. I’ve just commented on Facebook. Breed as much as you like you chavvy skanks but mistreat animals and I’m afraid i lose my tit! ( I rescue rabbits for anyone who hasn’t guessed lol ).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Defiantly sue’s fault for not researching about the pet she was buying but I do feel super sorry for Aimee she’s so quiet and seemed super excited to get something of her own poor girl 😫😫

Reactions: 10
Defiantly sue’s fault for not researching about the pet she was buying but I do feel super sorry for Aimee she’s so quiet and seemed super excited to get something of her own poor girl 😫😫
Yeah also don’t think it was nice of sue to photograph her and post it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.