The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Rabbit police’ as in implying rabbits are not important enough to have concerns for or look after properly Noel!? Stop adding to your already bursting carbon footprint and raise your kids properly instead of bringing innocent animals into your prison home!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sue thinks she upset well sue why don’t you talk to your child who’s upset and spend some quality time together 🙄

Noel said this as if it’s something to be proud of I’d be embarrassed if I was him that I don’t even know my own kids birthdays I bet he doesn’t even know what year they were born

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Sue thinks she upset well sue why don’t you talk to your child who’s upset and spend some quality time together 🙄

Noel said this as if it’s something to be proud of I’d be embarrassed if I was him that I don’t even know my own kids birthdays I bet he doesn’t even know what year they were born
To be fair my dad has 4 kids and can’t remember our birthdays either it’s my mum who remembers them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
God they get on my nerves... Why not say cause we are raking it in...

Sue's job is the social media.. Is what he will he meaning

Reactions: 1
It’s fairly normal I think, she’s still only a baby. The stats are that over 80% of 6-18 month olds have 1-3 night feeds.
Oh wow, I didn’t realise over a year old some babies/toddlers still woke to be fed. I thought once they were eating probably, they dropped that feed.

Reactions: 4
By night feeds he means filling a bottle with milk and flinging it in her cot.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I don’t know anything about rabbits, can someone fill me in, so are they not allowed lettuce and sawdust then? Also what are they claiming the lettuce they were feeding them was if they’re denying it was that 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Lettuce can cause Diarrhoea which is fatal for rabbits, they can have small amounts of romaine lettuce and dark salads but they should mainly be eating unlimited hay.
And they can be allergic to sawdust especially the pine type, but I’ve never had a problem using it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t know anything about rabbits, can someone fill me in, so are they not allowed lettuce and sawdust then? Also what are they claiming the lettuce they were feeding them was if they’re denying it was that 🤔🤔
Rabbits main food in the wild would be leafy greens and grass. The best alternatives for pets are Hay and spring greens, lettuce isnt great nor are carrots which are fattening.

Saw dust can cause respiratory problems because its dusty.

Reactions: 2
It’s fairly normal I think, she’s still only a baby. The stats are that over 80% of 6-18 month olds have 1-3 night feeds.
What a load of rubbish. Milk is a food. They don’t need night feeds at that age. Having said that you rarely see her not trailing a bottle round with her.

What a load of rubbish. Milk is a food. They don’t need night feeds at that age. Having said that you rarely see her not trailing a bottle round with her.
You move to cows milk at 1 so no milk is defiantly NOT a food, It’s defiantly not rubbish a lot of kids don’t grow out of wakening up until at least 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.