The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rabbits main food in the wild would be leafy greens and grass. The best alternatives for pets are Hay and spring greens, lettuce isnt great nor are carrots which are fattening.

Saw dust can cause respiratory problems because its dusty.
This. Lettuce has no nutritional value for them. It also contains lactucarium which can be harmful in large quantities. If it was cabbage and not lettuce they were feeding that’s just as bad - can cause gas to build up. In youngsters especially you have to be very, very careful when introducing any sort of veg. Too much and/or too much variety given too soon can cause stomach upsets which can cause bloat that can be fatal. Transferring to a new home is very stressful for one so you shouldn’t even be thinking of introducing any change to diet for at least a few days.
And yes sawdust can cause respiratory problems or eye infections. Again, they are very sensitive to dust or draughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He was asked the question 'if you were to move anywhere else in the world, where would it be'? He said it used to be New Zealand but would be Australia now. Too late Noel, they don't let anyone over age 45 emigrate there!

He's corrected himself now that 19 live at home. Only Chris and Sophie have moved out.

Reactions: 1
You move to cows milk at 1 so no milk is defiantly NOT a food, It’s defiantly not rubbish a lot of kids don’t grow out of wakening up until at least 2
I’m still waiting for my 6 year to grow out of waking at night...she wakes to talk now instead of milk though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’ve all said our fair share of bitchy comments let’s be honest here. I didn’t agree with calling Bonnie a cow because, well my children are exactly the same age and act the same. That’s just what 1 year olds are like, her behaviour is probably amped up because she’s fighting for attention with all those kids about. She’s still just a baby really though.

Reactions: 18
My eldest didn’t sleep through until he was 4. I was ready to donate him to the zoo by that point 🤣
Oh mine didn’t for years either, but he didn’t have a feed beyond a year old, he just woke and then had to be re-settled.

I do agree with her, this comment was unnecessary, but I also think it’s sad that she clearly reads here regularly. Why would you seek out negative comments about your family? She must know this is a gossip site and this thread is going to be unfavourable by dint of the fact it’s not a rave thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

34B6C52F-EEBF-43B9-92DD-2E17491D1E31.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Oh mine didn’t for years either, but he didn’t have a feed beyond a year old, he just woke and then had to be re-settled.

I do agree with her, this comment was unnecessary, but I also think it’s sad that she clearly reads here regularly. Why would you seek out negative comments about your family? She must know this is a gossip site and this thread is going to be unfavourable by dint of the fact it’s not a rave thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 184002
Is that comment on this thread? I never saw it? Also, please report any unkind comments about their children as it's against the rules.

[

not going to lie I thought it was out of order, it actually says on tattle rules that kids are off limits because it’s not their choice to be plastered in social media... shocked a comment like this was allowed especially since there’s SOOOOOOO much to say about sue/noel/the older kids & the pets without even bringing the babies into it
The moderators do not monitor every single thread. There are far too many. They ask members to report any comments that are breaking the rules. So just hit the 'report' button if you see any in future.

I do worry about their past break in and that all the new things that are visible like the hot tub, bar and cars are going to make it more dangerous. I think a tall fence or some cameras and sensors will be a good idea just for extra security and so the outside of the house feels just as safe as the inside

Reactions: 3
I did report it ages ago.. fair enough someone thinking a kid acts a certain way but majority of 1 year olds are little cows 😂 my daughter drove me crazyyyy, but the post didn’t get deleted when I reported it anyways
Was the comment today?

Yes unfortunately they don't always get deleted, not sure why? I don't like to see comments on the kids even the older ones that are classed as adults.

YeH it’s this one I assumed you’d get a warning for saying something like that.. Iv seen comments not as bad get deleted for saying things about kids hopefully someone sees it and removes it, comments like that don’t sit well with me wether they’ve got a thick skin or not it’s out of order
I skim some comments so missed that one. Yeah surprised it didn't get deleted but I suppose it depends on how many mods are free at the time?

Unfortunately for Sue & Noel, this is the price they pay for exposing their children to the limelight. The reason the rules say no comments on kids is because the kids didn't have any choice being in the limelight. No wonder now some of their kids are older they don't want to be filmed although all seem to have public SM accounts?

As for them reading here. Why would you want to read everyone slagging you off? Yet they're not the first 'influencers' to read here as some even set up accounts and come comment! What Sue doesn't grasp is she is seeking out these comments. They haven't been posted on her Instagram/FB or their Youtube channel so she needs to stop reading here and getting offended.

Reactions: 10
Why does sue always match Hallie and phoebe is she trying to make them seem like twins I know she matches the younger ones two but Hallie and phoebe seem to always be matching

there’s more pictures of them matching I can’t be bothered to screenshot them all

Attachments

Why does sue always match Hallie and phoebe is she trying to make them seem like twins I know she matches the younger ones two but Hallie and phoebe seem to always be matching
It wouldn't be my choice but my sister with two girls did this as did a lot of my friends with two girls. I can't remember their reasoning as to why though!

It wouldn't be my choice but my sister with two girls did this as did a lot of my friends with two girls. I can't remember their reasoning as to why though!
Yeah I don’t match my daughters they need their own identity it’s cute I suppose but mine wouldn’t want to be dressed the same

Reactions: 4

there’s more pictures of them matching I can’t be bothered to screenshot them all
I think a lot of that will be that they get #gifted outfits for Hallie and Phoebe. I imagine that as Heidie gets a bit older we'll have the pleasure of seeing all four of the younger girls in tacky outfits that Sue has to pretend to love in order to keep the cash flow steady.

Reactions: 5
I think a lot of that will be that they get #gifted outfits for Hallie and Phoebe. I imagine that as Heidie gets a bit older we'll have the pleasure of seeing all four of the younger girls in tacky outfits that Sue has to pretend to love in order to keep the cash flow steady.
Yeah I sort of thought it’s probably gifted too

If you look back at the early KAC and old photographs that they've shared Sue has always dressed the little ones that have a same gender sibling the same - Max & Josh used to be matching in the early KAC and they've even shared old photos (can't remember where) that showed Ellie and Aimee matching too.

Reactions: 1
What are you even fighting about? 250 ml of cow's milk has just over 150 calories. That's a perfectly reasonable snack for a child who needs a midnight feeding.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.