The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on one of the KAC she has a miscarriage at 12 weeks, then with Alfie at around 24 weeks, its on 16 kids and counting

I just can't wait to see if this new 7 seater that's 'on order' is a high end Mercedes, BMW Audi, maybe another Land Rover! all this from the pie shop :sneaky:
Surely there still aren't people who believe their only earnings are from a pie shop?? Most people know of them because they were on tv so they have to know they have been paid for all those tv shows and news articles and now for youtube, right?

Reactions: 12
Surely there still aren't people who believe their only earnings are from a pie shop?? Most people know of them because they were on tv so they have to know they have been paid for all those tv shows and news articles and now for youtube, right?
There are some very dim fans of there’s that believe Noel works very very in bakery to provide for all of his children, yet Noel never ever seems to be be at work anymore? That bakery couldn’t provide that sort of lifestyle if you had no kids never mind hundreds. It doesn’t help that every time there’s an article about them it’s always says that the pie shop is they’re income and the claim no benefits, I’m sure YouTube is there main income now and they do receive a lot of benefits

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else just waiting for the pie shop to mysteriously close but them to still have this huge income?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else just waiting for the pie shop to mysteriously close but them to still have this huge income?
Its only an online business at the mo, to be honest as covid restrictions start to lift and people rely less online I think the income there will go down again.

Reactions: 1
There are some very dim fans of there’s that believe Noel works very very in bakery to provide for all of his children, yet Noel never ever seems to be be at work anymore? That bakery couldn’t provide that sort of lifestyle if you had no kids never mind hundreds. It doesn’t help that every time there’s an article about them it’s always says that the pie shop is they’re income and the claim no benefits, I’m sure YouTube is there main income now and they do receive a lot of benefits
Do we think people are totally naive at the earning potential of social media? At the height of her popularity Mrs Meldrum had 100k ish followers on Instagram and maybe the same on YouTube? And they were earning enough to buy their big house and for him to give up his (£60k just a guess) job. The Radfords have 300k on Insta and 200k on YouTube. I am certain they could probably fill that hot tub with spare cash now and never have to set foot in the manky pie shop

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What shocks me is the disregard for the kids she already has. Both in everyday life, they get past the baby/toddler stage and she just isn't interested. But also in the fact she keeps having babies even though it gets more and more dangerous everytime. She could easily get serious complications at this stage and could even leave them motherless but she just doesn't seem to care. I have 2 kids, my last pregnancy nearly killed me. Even if I wanted another kid I can't imagine taking the risk as I have 2 kids that need me. They are unbelievable selfish people.

Reactions: 20
What shocks me is the disregard for the kids she already has. Both in everyday life, they get past the baby/toddler stage and she just isn't interested. But also in the fact she keeps having babies even though it gets more and more dangerous everytime. She could easily get serious complications at this stage and could even leave them motherless but she just doesn't seem to care. I have 2 kids, my last pregnancy nearly killed me. Even if I wanted another kid I can't imagine taking the risk as I have 2 kids that need me. They are unbelievable selfish people.
Exactly. And if it was any other husband,I'm sure he would have had the talk expressing how worried he'd be re her health. Surely you'd say "I honestly think we need to call it a day". He's worse than Sue imho.

Reactions: 9
I'm almost due my second baby (due a couple of days after Millie 🙄) husband and I keep saying we will have to make sure we make time do one special things one to one with our 4 year old once the baby is here, so she doesn't feel pushed out!
How the hell do they give all those children any kind of one to one attention?!

Reactions: 15
Didn't Noel close the pie shop for several months back when Tillie had her operation? Understandable that he'd want to do that to prioritise his daughter, but they were still living comfortably throughout that time. People really underestimate how much you can earn from social media when you have a big following and they do a lot of #ads. I think the only reason they're keeping the pie shop is as a front for the media, and perhaps as a backup for if they are unable to live off of social media in future. I heard other youtubers (living rosa) say they're still keeping one parent working part time because they're realistic that youtube could collapse and they need some form of a more stable income.

Reactions: 3
Didn't Noel close the pie shop for several months back when Tillie had her operation? Understandable that he'd want to do that to prioritise his daughter, but they were still living comfortably throughout that time. People really underestimate how much you can earn from social media when you have a big following and they do a lot of #ads. I think the only reason they're keeping the pie shop is as a front for the media, and perhaps as a backup for if they are unable to live off of social media in future. I heard other youtubers (living rosa) say they're still keeping one parent working part time because they're realistic that youtube could collapse and they need some form of a more stable income.
No the pie shop closed before that because of hygiene rating of 1,
Noel said on a vlog it was because of Tillie but in a message to me Sue said it was because Noels Mum had does and they went to Devon.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not after that we are not.
I’m getting confused now and didn’t keep up with their threads for a while but when you first came on the threads I asked if you knew her and you said no? Presumably you were under cover?! So does she read here and then accused you of gossiping about her? Is that why she blocked you?

I took the names out.....
But this is part of a convo we were having after the woman called me fake because I wouldn’t gossip about another person.

She says here, the Pie shop was closed because they were in Devon.
Are they your dms to sue if she reads here haven’t you just outed yourself she’ll know who you are I’m a bit confused

Reactions: 1
I’m getting confused now and didn’t keep up with their threads for a while but when you first came on the threads I asked if you knew her and you said no? Presumably you were under cover?! So does she read here and then accused you of gossiping about her? Is that why she blocked you?
No.
We were friends on facebook and were on a group together, that group was split and Sue was in the middle of that, this was 2013 ish.
At the time of the split I had sat on the fence and there were 2 groups I know of made, one was a small private group that ran for years and Sue was involved and confided in us (kingbin was also a member) The other group were not complimentary of Sue or Kirsty Freer.
Things were fine until early this year when Sue had messaged me over a comment made by someone else, not waning to be in the middle or involved I told her I had no idea what was going on. I had told her before to deal with things direct with people. That night she deactivated facebook again and all was fine.
A week later she had defriended me and put up a post calling people fake, which I took exception to. She had also lied and said I was gossipping about her also untrue, in the years nothing was ever spoken of outside her group and when someone did on mumsnet it was us who had found out the culprit for her and defended her all the way and lied to cover up her pregnancy only for a few days later her to sell her story to the Sun.

The post above was an exert of the conversation I had with Sue a week later when I called her out on her lies, much of which she back tracks on or lies, ie the part about being a fat cow and trying to make out i had said this about her, when it was just not true at all.

Reactions: 6
Are they your dms to sue if she reads here haven’t you just outed yourself she’ll know who you are I’m a bit confused
Yes they are my DM's and to Sue I have never lied about who I am, my profile picture gives in away.
But to the average person they dont know my name and I do that to protect my family.

No.
We were friends on facebook and were on a group together, that group was split and Sue was in the middle of that, this was 2013 ish.
At the time of the split I had sat on the fence and there were 2 groups I know of made, one was a small private group that ran for years and Sue was involved and confided in us (kingbin was also a member) The other group were not complimentary of Sue or Kirsty Freer.
Things were fine until early this year when Sue had messaged me over a comment made by someone else, not waning to be in the middle or involved I told her I had no idea what was going on. I had told her before to deal with things direct with people. That night she deactivated facebook again and all was fine.
A week later she had defriended me and put up a post calling people fake, which I took exception to. She had also lied and said I was gossipping about her also untrue, in the years nothing was ever spoken of outside her group and when someone did on mumsnet it was us who had found out the culprit for her and defended her all the way and lied to cover up her pregnancy only for a few days later her to sell her story to the Sun.

The post above was an exert of the conversation I had with Sue a week later when I called her out on her lies, much of which she back tracks on or lies, ie the part about being a fat cow and trying to make out i had said this about her, when it was just not true at all.
Has she been in touch with you since you came on here or does she just ignore you now?

She can’t take criticism as she’s a very immature person almost like she is stuck in time as that 13 year old girl who got pregnant. She’s definitely not all there!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.